Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of (Malik) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:02 pm
[9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms]

He had actually managed to make it out of his dorm at a semi decent time, despite Sir Reginald's constant attempts to make him late. The mew had been nothing but trouble this morning. Trying to eat his work, scratching at the door, everything he could have done wrong he had, and now the little monster was asleep in his pocket recharging for more havoc later he was sure. Today was the day he was actually going to do well. No more running late. He was still new to Amityville, but he was ready to learn and tired of missing out on things. He was sure he had the hang of this place now...maybe.

"Don't cause any havoc today, Sir Reginald. You hear?" he muttered to the mew, scratching his head as he slept.

Quote:
Malik is an awkward nerd greed demon with a mew named Sir Reginald Grumpers that always sticks with him.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:00 pm
9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms

"Awww, that's no fun." The voice came from a tree not too far away from where the boil was standing. "A good day is not very good without a little havoc. Have some fun. Burn a building down or something." The Famine mare grinned behind her face mask down at the demon boil. Brown eyes locked on him before they were squeezed shut as her grin grew. She kicked her slippered feet back and forth while sitting on a branch. The beads in her blue hair clicking and clacking.

OpticPeach

Quote:
Falair is a Famine pony with dark skin and blue hair. Journal is here

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Okay, things were getting kind of wobbly. Maybe she was flying too high. Alice had to resist the urge to close her eyes as she slowly..but also kind of not slowly descended from the air and closer to the ground so her feet just barely brushed against the grass while she hovered along. Okay. Things were good. Things were fine.

When finally she opened her eyes she realized where she had ended up, also noticing a pair of creeple not too far off.

Alice wandered up, bright eyes on the demon boil at first. Oh, he was cute. "Hello!" Now..hadn't she seen..? Oh! There she was. Someone up in the trees. "And hello to you, miss."

Quote:
Alice is a y1 witch with a raven familiar. Everything about her is pale and white or silver, like a doll. Her journal is here!

OpticPeach
Yayoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:20 pm
"Burning a building down? That doesn't sound fun at all. That sounds like the complete opposite of what fun would be," Malik replied to the ghoul, hoping she hadn't noticed just how startled he had been by her sudden appearance. "Fun is reading a book. Or studying. Something to that effect. Not setting things on fire."

Malik was about to ask who the ghoul was when another one showed up. He was surprised that they even wanted to interact with him all things considered, but here they were.

"H-hello to you too miss." Smooth. Stuttering was obviously the best way to make a first impression.

Yayoi

Eight

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:24 pm

"Ah-haaaa that too. I do enjoy a good book and studying." She tapped a finger to her chin in thought. "But...experimenting with fire and seeing how fast something might burn is good research. Ya know...for finding ways to prevent what you are burning from well burning."

She gave a little wave to the ghoul who had arrived.

OpticPeach

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:35 pm

This was a lot of talk about fires. What did Alice just barge in on? She tilted her head and continued to gaze up at the strange ghoul in the tree. Was she a student? She sounded too old to be one. She was probably, like, some teacher or something.

"I guess fire can be fun. Buuuuut..you can get in quite a lot of trouble for intentionally setting certain things on fire. It's not worth it." She looked from the ghoul to the boil. "Are you a fire demon?"

OpticPeach
Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 pm
"M-me? Oh no, no, no. I'm well....I'm an avarice demon. Greed variant. I r-really don't like fire. Promise. Being set on fire isn't fun. Reading books is. And studying. Yeah, no fire," he muttered, nervously glancing at the two of them. "Are you both students here? I'm fairly new, so I don't know much about anything unfortunately. Though if you ever need anyone to help you with money I'm the boil for the job." Oh that was cheesy. He was sure his brother was laughing at him from somewhere about how big of a dork he sounded.

Yayoi

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Ah, what a pair of spoil sports. Falair moved to lay on the branch with her arms and legs dangling over the sides. "Nope. Horseman." She said in a fairly sing song voice.

OpticPeach

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 pm

"Oh! Neat. My mother's best friend is an avarice demon. Pride, I think? Pretty sure she's a Pride demon." She tilted her head as she eyed the demon boil, bright eyes squinting slightly. He sure was nervous. Was it because of the ghoul up there all 'fire good fire good!'? "Yes, I'm a student. Brand new, too. Just arrived the other day." She looked to the ghoul to watch her, but her answer was rather shocking.

"A horseman? No, way. I've never met a horseman before.."

OpticPeach
Yayoi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:51 am
"Horseman? Aren't horseman....well horseman don't really like students, do they? So why hang around us? Especially first years like us?" Malik really hoped he wasn't sounding offensive in any way to the horsewoman. Offending her sounded like a very bad plan to him, and could be fairly painful. No fire today. Nu uh. He was not having it.

"I promise I'm not trying to offend or insult or anything. Please don't set me on fire for asking. I don't taste good toasted or anything."

Yayoi

Eight

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:23 am
[9:00 AM - Outside Demon Dorms]

It wasn't the reaper who drew him—though he was always interested in his own kind and their magic—nor the well-dressed demon. No, Brenley had heard the word "horseman" and immediately changed course, edging closer to the demon dorms than he had probably been in the entirety of his time here. He hadn't ever met a horseman. Surely it would be safe to do so with two other students around.

Quote:
Brenley is a 17-year-old reaper alumnus who likes to pretend he's still a student. He looks like this and here is his journal. Yay.

OpticxPeach

Yaxyoi

Eigxht

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:08 am

The one female seemed excited about her presence, the male not so much. She made an indignant snort of a noise. Waving a dismissive hand. "Some don't yes though that's partially your own faults, others are indifferent and then there are those who actually kind of like you."

She let her arms and legs move back and forth a couple of times. "Do I need a reason? Perhaps I am bored and looking for a new subject to experiment on. How about it? Would you like a third eye in the middle of your forehead? It might give you a second sight." Falair wrinkled her nose. "I don't eat your kind."

The boil lingering off on the edge of her sight drew her attention. Brown eyes staring at him intently before she returned to lazing on the branch.

OpticPeach

Eight

Smerdle

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:22 am

Alice looked surprised by the demon boil's worries. Horsemen didn't like students? She wasn't really up and in the know about horsemen. It was just fascinating to meet one for the first time. Was it not a good to meet one? Strange..

Though this boil, as super cute as he looked, was starting to get kind of...sad. Alice almost pouted. He was so cute, why did he have to sound like he might be a loser or something? Sigh. Maybe..maybe he was just stressed.

"Experiment? What kind of experime--ah.." Alice blinked, a hand came up to touch her forehead. Klaus made a chuckling sound in his chest. "No, I'm quite all right without a..third eye...and thank you? For not..eating us?" Okay, this was a little strange then. Luckily someone new approached and had the horseman's attention now.

"Hello!"

OpticPeach
Yayoi
Smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:37 pm
"No experiments will be necessary. I think we're all okay with the amount of eyes we have now," Malik laughed, hoping the horseman was joking. It was interesting getting to meet one as well as the others deciding to show up. He didn't have any friends as of yet, though he'd never admit that to anyone. What kind of demon would that make him if he didn't even have anyone to interact with? His family would be ashamed of him. Upon the arrival of the other boil Malik waved a bit shyly, still trying to adjust to all of it.

Smerdle

Eight

Yayoi

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:10 pm

It was like a siren's call. Some one had said the E word. That oh so delightful word that was music to Crimson's ears. "Did someone say-" The reaper was nearly tripping over themselves to get closer, only held back from outright running by the fallow buck that was tugging on the back of their coat.
"Experiments?"

Crimson was here who was going to be dissected they had brought they specialty bone saw in their coat just maybe.

OpticPeach
Smerdle
Eight
Yayoi

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items