Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day In The Life Of Anika Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Anika
Faction: Y1 Student / Reaper
Character Journal: Here

8:00 AM Reaper Dorms
    Anika was still fascinated by the school and all it's events going on. It was such a drastic change from her home in Miasma village, but a welcome change at that. As much as she adored her home and her family, the idea of being able to take part in a society was enough to keep the reaper entertained and unwilling to head back until she had finished her education at the academy.

Bounding through the dorm halls, and students who came near would receive an energetic smile in greeting.

11:25 AM School Roof
    Adoring high up places, the reaper had made her way up to sit on the school roof to spend her time during lunch hour, whether it was granted or not. It's not like there were any signs warning her not to venture up to the roof to goof off anyways.

If urged, she would make her way back down, but for now, the view was just too good to leave.

5:00 PM Halloween Town
    With Classes done for the day, Anika made the decision to check out the towns for a change. In her short time here, she had yet to explore it yet, and the idea of venturing into unknown territory was enough to drive her forward.

Each of the shops received an 'ooh' or an 'ahh' here and there as she eyed them each with a curious gaze. The most intriguing of the shops, was the little cafes. Not only did they look cute as hell, but the foods and beverages were most intriguing to her.

[quote][imgleft]http://lividpeas.thesporkedken.com/Icons/Anika.png[/imgleft]
[b]Name[/b]: Anika
[b]Journal:[/b] [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24775383]Here[/url]
[b]Division[/b]: Reaper
[b]Weapons[/b]: Bow and Quiver
[b]Drabble Thread[/b]: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24818675]Here[/url]
[b]BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MY CHARACTER[/b]: [url=http://lividpeas.thesporkedken.com/HighRes/Anikabyslapmyface.png]Appearance[/url]
In her late teens and 5'4" in height, Anika small in appearance, but is usually able to hold her own in battle. Sometimes.[/quote]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:47 pm
11:32 AM - School Roof

Professor Red opened the door to the roof, stared, then sighed. "Don't get too close to the edge and fall off," she cautioned, "You'd probably impale yourself on any of the gnomes' pointy caps if they felt inclined to try and catch you. Or if you tried to land on them." She paused. "Not that I speak from personal experience, mind you."

OOC

Professor Red is Amityville's gym teacher, professor, and on-campus boogeyman. She is well known for her red cloak, as well as for the fact that she has Insanity. Just don't ask her about it -- she may or may not answer.

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:04 pm

With classes over both Hayden and Devoss thought it was finally time that the two of them check out the town. They walked among the shops and after a little while the two of them got more and more hungry. Finally Hayden wasn't able to take it anymore, she needed food.

Spotting another ghoul she waved towards her. "Hey! Know any good places to eat around here?"

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:11 pm
11:32 AM School Roof

Startled by the sudden voice, it was a miracle that Anika didn't fall from the roof when spoken to. "Err, yes ma'am." She smiled, scooting a little further way from the edge.

'Not speaking from personal experience' only made Anika believed that the woman was speaking from personal experience. Either way, the warning was definitely heard, loud and clear. "Are you one of the teachers here?"

Marushii

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:15 pm

It took a moment to realize that the girl calling, was in fact calling to her. Looking around, the reaper blinked before pointing to herself as if to confirm. "Uhh, nope! Sorry! I'm still new to this area. This is actually my first time in town."

a pet dino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:24 pm

She frowned for a second. How was she going to find a new place if the other ghoul didn't know anywhere else? Then Devoss spoke up. "Us too, we thought it was about time to go and look around the town." he said with a nod.

"If you're hungry then we can try and find a place together?" Hayden chimed in, this seemed like a good way for her to make a friend.

Quote:
Hayden is a dessert reaper who is always with her familiar Devoss. She loves the heat, food, scareons and videogames! Devoss is a clean freak.

LividPeas

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:02 pm
5:01 PM Halloween Town

Anika looked at the creature with Hayden as it spoke, amused, almost like it was the first time she had seen a reaper with a familiar, rather than a weapon. "I'm not all that hungry, but if you want company, I don't mind tagging along!" She answered, clasping her hands together.

a pet dino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:09 pm
[5:02 pm Halloween Town]

Titus let out a sigh. His job at the cafe wasn't terribly hard but apparently the manager felt he needed to get out from behind the counter more. Greet people, learn to socialize, it will do you good he said. Bleh, it was rubbish, but here Titus stood at the door of the cafe regardless, dressed in his nicer work uniform and an apron, with a plate of samples of the newest pastry they were making.

"Samples..." He droned in a far from pleased voice, all but thrusting the plate at people. Maybe if all the food was gone he could go back inside and hide in the back.

"Here, eat a damn sample." He thrust the plate at a ghoul as she walked by, the little squares of pastry squealing as they were shifted adburptly.

LividPeas

ooc
Titus is a tall grumpy butt demon with an attitude.

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:36 pm
5:04 PM Halloween Town

In the midst of chatting with Hayden, a certain familiar voice could be heard in the distance. "Hmmmm..? Hang on one sec." The girl was more than welcome to follow her over, but either way Anika was already off, ready to discover the already suspected identity of the voice.

Rounding the corner, Anika pointed at the larger boil, practically striking a pose. "Ah hah! It's you!"

a pet dino

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:41 pm
[5:04 PM Halloween Town]

Titus blinked at the ghoul, confused for a moment as to why she was suddenly pointing at him. He searched his memory, thinking hard until his eyes widened with realization. Immediately he let out a groan.

"Jack damnit." What was his life. "No samples for you just scurry along." He tried to make a shooing motion with his hand holding the plate high above his head. Never feed a stray dog, they will only come back.

LividPeas

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:52 pm
5:05 PM Halloween Town

By the time it took for Titus to think on who she was, she was already in front of him, ready to snatch one of the treats he was offering people as they passed by.

"Why am I being excluded? Did you spit in them or something?" As much as it was touching he was looking out for her, he shouldn't be feeding people spoiled foods. Turning opposite of him and cupping her hands around her mouth, she began calling out. "Don't eat the food here! He spits on them!"

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:36 pm
"Yes, actually, but that's not why I'm not giving you any. I don't feed strays."

When she began shouting out into the crowd Titus brought the plate back down used it to smack her on top of the head lightly. "No one wants to listen to your screeching."

The pastries let out another high pitched wail at being jostled.

LividPeas

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:42 pm

"Who's a stray? I'm not a stray? Why are you calling me a stray? I think you've mistaken me for someone else." Puffing her cheeks, Anika rubbed at her head when smacked with the dish.

"Ow- OH! look! LOOK! Someone is giving you a look! I think they heard me!" The ghoul snickered, turning to grin up at the taller boil.

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:14 pm
"I always spot you wandering about like a lost pup, its close enough to a stay."

He sneered, looking briefly toward the passer by who was giving him a foul look. "I would give them a nasty look right back but it looks like their face more than took care of the job for the both of us. And who wouldn't hear you screeching like a banshee."

Signing he shoved the plate under the reaper ghoul's nose. "Here, take a damn pastry and shut your face."

LividPeas
let him just offer a pastry he just admitted to spitting on. You are welcome

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:23 pm

"You've been watching me them, hmmmm??" The boil received a sly look, as she playfully elbowed him in the side.

Anika was now waving at the random stranger, a large smile featured on her face. "Oh my! Banshees are amazing! Thank you for the compliment!" Again, she only hearing what she wanted to hear, anything else was lost on her.

Pausing when the plate was lowered to her level, she turned to look up at the demon, speaking in a deadpan voice. "No, you spat on them."

Inu-Mitsu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces