Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Just Passing By (Haemanthus x Lala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:15 am
User ImageHe LOVED his family and LOVED his pride but he had decided to talk some time and go venture forth from the lands of his birth and take in the splendors of the world around him. In all honesty he had been bored and had just wanted to wander around and see if he could find anything interesting, thus far his travels had been unsuccessful and he was wondering if perhaps him wandering was a good idea at all.

He honestly wasn't sure WHAT or WHO he might run into but he wasn't too worried about it. He was rather big for a wild dog and could hold his own, though if a lion or hyena were to come around he was sure he'd be in some mild trouble. Dark eyes scanned the horizon for signs of life and he let out a soft sigh slightly when he spotted no one and just continued on his way hoping to run into at least someone of interest.

He wanted some more excitement in his life at the moment and figured that if anything the rougelands would give that to him. Thus far they had been quite disappointing in providing him with some entertainment or even a quick scare. He'd take anything at this point and figured he'd probably start heading back home in a couple of hours if it kept being dull and boring.

Kaluna Skunk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lala had been sleeping in, having a lazy morning peacefully basking in the sun near the entrance of her den. Fully relaxed, she listened cheerfully to the sounds of life all around her. So many different creatures, all sharing the same habitat. For a moment, it seemed like paradise. Bird song in the distance set the stage for a myriad of musicians; crickets chirping, beetles scuttling, a jerboa rustling in the bushes.....suddenly she honed in on a new sound. It was pawsteps, not as loud as a lion....maybe a hyena? She jumped to her feet, ready to defend herself at a moments notice and then she caught wind of the unmistakable scent of wild dog. A wave of excitement rushed over her, it had been quite some time since she had encountered another of her own kind.

Without thinking she started off in the direction of the scent. Having spent her life as a loner she wasn't sure how she was supposed to approach, but she had been so lonely lately she couldn't let this chance just pass her by. As she got nearer to the stranger she crouched down, slowing her steps and doing her best to move silently through the tall grass. She could see him in the distance, his stark white fur and large stature made him appear somewhat imposing against the bright sky. Fear and anticipation crept up on her but the desire to socialize was stronger. For a moment she considered tucking tail and running away. He was headed towards her and hadn't seemed to notice her yet. She swallowed hard, mustered up all of her courage, and rose to her feet. She was directly in his line of sight now. Ears flattened and tail wagging gently, she took a few small steps towards him, carefully observing his body language to see if he was friend or foe.

AstoriaFallen

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:58 am
Kaluna Skunk
Sorry for keeping you waiting. ^^ I'm normally quite active <3

As he was walking he caught the sight of a pale form rising up from the tall grass ahead and recognized the shape as his kind almost instantly, however, she wasn't someone he was familiar with. He noted her body language and wagged his tail in return hoping she wasn't about to dart away. "Hello." He said calmly and smoothly as he came within speaking distance and slowed his pace a little and lowered his head slightly as he didn't want to scare her off. "I assure you, I'm quite friendly... Most of the time." He gave her a playful wink after pausing to say the last part. He was honestly quite friendly but could be rough if the situation called for it.

He was curious to know more about this strange female. He hadn't met anyone outside his pack before and he was curious about her. He liked her coloration, the way her whites and magentas mixed. "My name is Haemanthus, but my family calls me Hae for short." He said introducing himself with a still wagging tail and a small smile. "May I know your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:49 am
AstoriaFallen

((I'm sorry for the delayed reply, this got buried in my notifications and totally slipped my mind sweatdrop ))

Lala was still a bit wary of this new stranger, even after his assurances. She had been a rouge her whole life so trust was not something she fully understood. Yet, she was lonely and desperate to interact with a member of her own species after such a long time talking to mice. "My name is Lala....." she responded after a long awkward silence. She felt so confused and anxious, unsure of what to say or how to act, she simply froze for a moment. She shook her head trying to snap out of it and asked him the first thing on her mind, "Where have you come from?" her tail flicked nervously, "I....hardly ever see others of my kind...."  

Kaluna Skunk

Anxious Animal

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:29 am
Kaluna Skunk
It's okay. ^^ No worries.

As he watched her and waited patiently he kept a relaxed and friendly demeanor as he didn't want to cause her to be any more nervous than she already was. He gave her a smile when she finally introduced herself as Lala and he wagged his tail happily. He listened as she asked him where he had come from and that seeing other Wild Dogs wasn't something that happened to her often. This made him frown slightly but he figured he'd answer her question before voicing his thoughts. "It's nice to meet you Lala.." He said warmly keeping where he was so not to scare her. "I came from a pack not to far from here." Pausing for a moment he rubbed his leg. "Why don't you see many of our kind? Have you been alone for a while?" He asked her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games