Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ORP] A Day in the Life of (Edel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:01 am
[6:30 am – Home??]

She sat up in bed, feeling oddly calm. It felt strange to be sleeping so soundly in a long time, especially considering that incident not long ago. The ring on her hand had also been less troubling.

The hairpin sat innocuously on the nightstand, and she couldn't help but wonder if it was helping.

- - -

[7:00 am – Home??]

Good Morning.

Good Morning.

He was usually up before she was, but she had some business to see to today. And quite a number of people to talk to.

She peered over her shoulder, watching him read the paper. He hadn't asked her much about that incident, though he had been the one to carry her back.

I'll see you for lunch at Oakley's,” she quickly interrupted her own thoughts, getting ready to set off all while hiding a faint blush.

- - -

[8:00 am – Amityville]

She hoped they were in their offices, because there were a number of thing she'd like to talk to the professors about.
- - -

[9:30 am – Amityville (Demon dorms, and then campus grounds)]

It had become something out of habit now, to visit the demon dorms each time she came back to school. Was it nostalgia, or the hope of seeing some familiar faces around that kept her coming back? She wasn't sure, but that didn't matter. The place looked peaceful, and the students idyllic. Hopefully it would remain that way.

Quote:
feel free to poke her here

- - -

[12:00 pm – Lunch]

For me?” she asked, a little surprised by the gesture.

I recalled you expressing interest in the human world,” he replied, handing the book over, “You'd fit the part quite well I'd imagine.

Fingertips traced the title of the book.

When did you- I thought the Tysons were arriving today?

Cancelled plans,” was the resigned reply.

They left you hanging?” she couldn't help but laugh, given all the trouble he had been through in the last few days concerning their arrival. Though for some reason he didn't seem as annoyed as he would normally have been.

I'd be happy to join you once I've settled some matters for the day.” For someone who liked to keep himself busy, he rarely had a day off. And. Well. It would be a shame for it to be spent at home.

- - -

[2:00 pm – Boogeyman Office]

A report, regarding that human world rescue expedition,” she handed an envelope over to the officer. “I'd be happy to answer your questions.

Marushii
Can I poke you for this? |DDDDa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:42 am
10:15 Near Dorms

She was wandering back to her dorm between classes, looking to relax away from the sights and enjoy her little grotto while she could. As she walked, Nerisei caught sight of the frosty demoness before her, both of them coming in opposite directions. Keeping her face neutral, she moved to the side so they wouldn't crash, all while keeping her eyes trained on the icy features of the demoness.

Quote:
Nerisei's Journal - A nonchalant Dryad first-year who is still adapting to the setting...but she wont let you know that.

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:58 am
[10:15am - Near Dorms]

She noticed a set of eyes staring at her as she made a way down the hallway. They belonged to an unfamiliar face, and, well, it had been a while since she had graduated and there would always be new students coming in.

Edel supposed it would be a bit rude not to respond to the attention she was getting.

"Hello, ah, would you be new here perhaps?" came a sheepish greeting.

Elyessi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:12 am
10:15 Near Dorms

Nerisei paused when the demoness spoke, and took the time to fully study her from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. Well, she seemed interesting enough, and wasn't as humanoid as the Reapers. Slowly, her eyes met Edel's and she brushed a vine-like hand through her long hair.

"Yes. I am a first year...and am I safe to assume you are not?"

Quote:
Nerisei's Journal - A nonchalant Dryad first-year who is still adapting to the setting...but she wont let you know that.

Elyessi

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:27 am
[10:15am - Near Dorms]

"Oh! I hope you have a great time at Amityville for the next few years," she smiled, nodding her head, "Be sure to take care on field trips and stay close to your friends."

The advice was unwarranted, but necessary. She would know about that.

"Hm, yes, I've graduated, but I still come back from time to time," she answered, returning the dryad's gaze, as if anticipating a few more questions.

Elyessi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:44 pm
9:30 - Near Dorms

Not just a babe, but an ice babe. Strider was all over that like a miasma patient on nullberries.

He slid up to her and gave his signature, "Hey" with a little wink to her. Then he asked, "You lost or something?" She was looking around a little vacantly after all.

Quote:
Name: Strider
Faction/Species: Monster/Taniwha
Appearance: here

zyphiris
hi

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash