Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Asta's Big Adventure (Closed Temporarily)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:58 am
User Image

Meet Astghayin'gisher Larihuios.

Or Asta, for short.

He's a guard in the Likno Tis Zois and very happy with his home. His family is large, thriving, and growing by the day. While he's pretty chill with it, all of this expansion comes at a price. With every sibling that hooks up and settles down, more focus is drawn to Asta.

That's the bit he isn't so fond of.

Asta is a self-proclaimed bachelor. He doesn't mind a few dalliances here and there, but he's in no mood to take a permanent mate (or mates, since he's poly-amorous). Staying home has gotten fairly...awkward. Normally he spends nearly every waking moment on the job or training, so he isn't exactly a social guy. It's getting harder to avoid his families attempts at matchmaking and the looks from his prides single members.

His solution? A road trip!

After the Spooky-Moonlight festival is over, Asta is going to leave. Since he hasn't spoken of his plans to his family, or even mentioned going to the rogue lands, it may cause some panic. He figures he'll just deal with it when he comes back.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:15 pm
About Asta
Asta is a big, burly hunk of a lion who isn't above using his looks to get what he needs. Although he would much rather let his words and his strength carry him, Asta knows he's hot stuff. It's a given with his family (and yeah, he's got an ego lol). He's a fan of one night stands, mostly because there are no attachments. If he had a friend with benefits he wouldn't mind staying with them for an eternity, so long as 'feelings' weren't brought up.

On the whole he's quiet. Extremely quiet. Borderline mute. He finds talking tiresome, and in his family just keeping his lips shut was easier than trying to compete with all the strong personalities. He's domineering, expecting his rules to be followed when he lays them down, but very doting. He likes being the protector. Asta was taught by his fathers how to treat a lady, and was also taught by his mother how to own a crowd.

He tries to pretend like he isn't impulsive, but he is. When he was a cub, Asta got stuck in more than one tree because he wanted to see how far he could climb. He likes doing weird, outrageous things, but in his own way. Mostly alone. Getting the pattern?

The plan
Asta needs a change. He's looking to see the world, and somewhere in it, find peace within himself. The thing of it is Asta isn't entirely sure what he's looking for, so for once in his life, he isn't planning it. He's leaving the entire journey up to fate and chance (or at least, he's going to try).

What I would like him to find
-Hybrids; He's never seen one, and has barely had contact with other species, so that could be interesting.

-Sparring partners/masters; This can be someone in a pride or a rogue. Asta is constantly honing his skills, so learning new techniques would be great.

-Adventures! Anything to break this dork out of his comfort zone.

-Love; Did you see this one coming? Asta will be returning home in roughly a years time through the time line, and when he does I want him to have experienced love. Males/Females are free to apply, but only lions can follow him home. However, I am up for him having a tragic romance. Perhaps he forms a bond with a hybrid or a cheetah or whatever, but they're part of a different pride. Or maybe even they're already mated! Something that would leave him heart broken when he eventually comes home. Maybe he falls for someone, they think it's a lost cause, he comes home and then a few months later that person shows up to stay forever? Who knows!

Depending on how things go I'll be looking for 0-2 members for his harem. He may never take another lover, or he might be swamped with them. I'm game for anything.

Flings are okay, but I'll be picky. Hit me up with ideas. c:

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:17 pm
I'm going to be catching up on rp tags this week, so I may be a little slow about starting rps, but I'm going to call this open. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 pm
How about a tragic love affair with Azul. So far he has yet to decide on his sexuality and I am hoping falling hopelessly in love with Asta. Azul has lived with his family group all of his life and will never leave them, he is actually kind of fearful as to what else is out there in the world not to mention the scary lioness who apparently wants to eat them all. (Don't know why I am telling you this... you know all this razz ). Anyways yes I want him to fall in love and then have his heart broken. Because I am mean like that.

User Image  

nessiaing

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:05 pm
Painted Moose

If he wants to meet hybrids I can offer Najwa. Elusive and a bit mystical, she loves to use the powers of a ninja to confound others. She is gathering up the ninja pride, so there's opportunity for him to maybe fall in love and get heartbroken since she won't leave what she sees as her responsibilities. She is infertile.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:05 pm
I also offer Chozi for some Hybrid fun! If you want some tragic thing, then I'm all for it haha. I love RPing Chozi with everyone, ofc. There could be a fun plot there as well.

Sparring:
User Image User Image
My PL Pair loves sparring. They can spar together or apart. With friendly competition, they can just have fun and stuff, nothing serious, just some fight training.

Also:
User Image
She'd love to spar, tho she might get a little violent. Chozi kid y'know. If you want some forbidden romance there, she IS married.

Also Anyone else in Vaeringjar that I have would enjoy a good spar.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:06 pm
Lari says "NOT MY BABYYYYY" and is sad to hear he'll disappear.

Also, I'm terrible.
User Image
Hilarious failed-love story?
>>
I mean. I can't imagine Gaige would be pleased with some male muscling in on his territory.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:36 am
I wonder if Sasha can have a crush on him? Kinda reverse of your plot thing, as Sasha would be left behind and Asta most likely not even aware of the poor kid's feelings. Though if he is it could be part of what he is getting away from? Sasha is a sweet but very socially awkward male and its pretty much given that he will have hopeless crushes on pride members. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:30 am
FIRST

I apologize for taking so damn long.

SECOND

You guys spoil me with so many good plot opportunities.

Tanakako
I would love if Sasha had a crush on Asta. He would pretty much have no idea whatsoever as to Sasha's turmoil, which could lead to some awkward meetings when he returns home. xD

Velveteen Angel
Asta says he'll be back someday! (probably when he has younger sibs and they're grown, but whatevs, whose counting time?)

Oh my god, as hilariously dramatic as that plot would be I'll pass. xD Asta's a big guy, but Gaige would murder him.

Seaki
I'm down for some rp with Chozi, but I'll pass for romantic things with him. x3 He's stolen too many hearts from my characters lol

Sparring sounds amazing! He would love to see how their styles differentiate from his own, and hopefully he could pick up a few things.

I'm also game for sparring with Liana and depending on how rp works a forbidden romance sounds intriguing. >3> Asta going after a married lioness? The scandal

nessiaing
I'm down for this, though depending on how they get along Asta may or may not reciprocate feelings. Either way it would end in disaster, just in one light it might be one sided. If you're chill with that I'd like to rp it out. c:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:57 pm
Painted Moose

I am totally clue with it being one sided!  

nessiaing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:41 am
Painted Moose

XD Awesome. Poor Sasha, I'm so mean to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:30 am
Would Asta be interested in this girl, for a fling? She won't leave her pride but is wanting cubs.
User Image
Her plot thread is here: Link  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:14 pm
Tanakako
Would Asta be interested in this girl, for a fling? She won't leave her pride but is wanting cubs.
User Image
Her plot thread is here: Link

I would like this very much. :O  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:18 am
Yay!!! She needs four more rps. Did you want to do more than one with her?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces