Hello, there! C-World Productions Kaya here! I am one of the members of Alberta Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers. I currently cosplay as Axel/Lea, Riku, Sora, and Zexion. Riku is my main cosplay.

We are always looking for new members to be part of our Alberta KH crew. We use our Facebook Group (Alberta Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers) for planning KH photo shoots, having contact with fellow KH cosplayers in Alberta, and posting pictures of our KH cosplays.

REQUIREMENT:
This group is for Kingdom Hearts cosplayers who are based in Alberta of Canada. This would also include any KH cosplayers from anywhere that attend Otafest/Animethon or other anime/comic conventions in Alberta. It doesn't matter if you cosplay the same character as someone else or not either.

NOTE:
PLEASE DO NOT JOIN OUR GROUP IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT! WE WANT TO KEEP THINGS TO JUST CONVENTIONS IN ALBERTA! THANKS!

You may, however, like our Facebook Page (Otafest/Animethon KH Cosplayers) though, regardless if you go to a convention in Alberta or not.

gaia_star Facebook Group: Alberta Kingdom Hearts Cosplayers
gaia_star Facebook Page: Otafest/Animethon KH Cosplayers