Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[OFFICE TOT] Get Our Paws On Some Candy (Shu/Max)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:33 am
"Hey, hey Shu, Shu is that you?" Max 'whispered' as he approached the nekomata, which was not very much of a whisper in the slightest. With his near-constant level of enthusiasm, it was sort of hard to keep his voice quiet. Ever.

"I'm a for real dog! But I'm a girl! Uh, ghoul?" The golem's feminine face contorted a bit, displaying some regret that he'd said that, and he quickly shook his head. "Not that there's anything wrong with girls! I like girls--I mean, you're a girl and I like you!"

He was really, really bad at wording this. But he was at least aware of how badly he was phrasing everything, and barked with laughter instead of being too embarrassed.

"We can forget I said all that. 'Caaaaause there's candy! Let's go get candy!" The little doglike form that he was inhabiting at the moment was almost trembling with excitement, and he began to bounce eagerly up and down as he extended his small hand towards the nekomata. Or up at the nekomata, more specifically.

Quote:
Max is a Life Hunter in a female Inugami golem, about 5' tall.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:01 am
Responded to the whisper-like calling was a bell ring, Shu was still in disbelief she was finally a giant and might be able to pet Elio's head and snorted at him. "Yessssss, that's mew, Max." The voice came out of a male nekomata was oddly cheerfully and girly as he petted her. "Ahem." She cleared her throat and tried to keep her voice low. It felt weird but thrilling to be in a male body.

"- And I'm a real cat! With a tail. Oh dear, look, it's swinging in happiness." What an amusing discovery, the petite hunter thought. "I like you too, you're very cute." The Nekomata gave the shorter Inugami a hug and surprisingly found out he could rest his chin over her head, in other words, Shu was oblivious of Max's flustering.

Her, or his partner had raised a very good point, candies, who doesn't love candies? Even they might not taste them, it was always a blissful time to see a basket filled up with assortment of candies. "CANDIES YES! We're gonna get all their candies hehehe~" The cat purred, casually picked up the dog's hand and ran towards the first office. The town was full of great stuff, it was a great distraction but they can go sight seeing later.

Nothing Yet

Quote:
Shu is a Death hunter in a male Nekomata golem, about 7' tall. Golem rolled here.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Nothing Yet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 3 Total: 9 (4-16)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:13 am
[ Trick or Treat! : Ms. Caroline ]

Cheerfully swinging the nekomata's hand back and forth with her own the whole time, the excited inugami hurried along behind some of the other students, hoping that they knew where they were going. Max thought it felt a lot like the first day of school, but less scary - Shu was here with him, so he didn't have to worry about making friends to avoid being lonely.

The sight of the cupcake decorations made him gasp with delight, his puppy ears perking alongside it.

"I'm gonna make..." The little inugami's eyes were bright as she looked up at the nekomata. "...a pupcake."

And that was exactly what he did, proudly showing it off to Shu first. It looked a bit like his golem, albeit a bit lopsided. Getting used to using a body that wasn't his was difficult!

Quote:
8-12: Congratulations! This one is, at least, a tiny bit spoopy. You get 1 candy.

Meegane

Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 3, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:27 am

Don't ask where she got a nifty pumpkin shoulder bag, because the Nekomata would say it's magic. Followed the clamor, they reached the back of the Creepateria where he shrieked at cupcake station. Students were decorating tiny plain cupcakes in brown and creamy yellow, with his eyes twinkled, the dumbfounded kitty reached out his hand to tug Max in excitement, the cat ears that belonged to the golem perked high up and tail froze for a moment like a wooden stick. It's clearly that it looked odd to see a giant boil jumping up and down in a rather high-pitched voice next to a Inugami.

"Then, I will make a kitcake." replied the Nekomata. Shu giggled at the cute pun, and decided she will attempt a very adorable cupcake. Decorating was always her merit as cooking was a hell for her. She squeezed baby blue frosting onto her creamy cupcake, and then added a layer of pink on the top and showered it with colored sugar powders and put on silver edible star sprinkles. A very pretty looking cupcake. "Look Max, how cute it is. Haha, it looks like a mini you, so cute!" He prodded it with a finger on top of it very gently, like booping the nose of a puppy.

However, the lady made a disgusted face seeing her excellent work. The nekomata stuck his tongue out after checking how others's looked. It seemed she forgot it needed to be spooky instead of cute. "Never mind, I still have two more chances." He winked lively at the Inugami.

Quote:
4-8: You manage to make an extremely cute cupcake. Yikes...

Nothing Yet

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Nothing Yet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 1, 3 Total: 12 (4-16)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:10 am

The kitcake pun was met with delighted laughter, and Max watched her attentively as she finished decorating her cupcake. When it was held out for him to see, the inugami pressed her hands on either side of her face in awe.

"Shuuu, it's so perfect!" And when the lady didn't think so, he stomped his foot in disapproval, then looked at the nekomata with a frown. "We'll take it then, if it's so bad. 'Cause it's not!"

His defense of Shu's cupcake might have been a bit overenthusiastic. One of the half-iced cupcakes tumbled off of the table in his display of confectionery camaraderie, landing icing-down on the floor. He slowly bent to pick it up, ears drooping when he noticed all the gross dirt and fuzz and grime it had collected.

"Um...sorry, ma'am." He cringed, bracing for what he was sure would be a scolding - but she seemed to really like it.

He glanced up at her with a big shrug and a lopsided smile, then burst out laughing when he couldn't contain it any more.

Quote:
12-15: Success! You made a cupcake not even a mother could love. You get 2 candies.

Meegane

Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:41 am

Shu was very delightful that Max thought her decoration skill was superb, the pout that the nekomata gave to the lady's comment shifted to a big toothy smile and the drooped ears perked up spirited again as lights returned to his bright eyes. "Don't be a mad max. YES, we'll take it if they don't want it." The cat demon chuckled but his eyes caught the cupcake in its process of falling but too late to save it. "Oh no, mini Max needs emergent surgery." She dramatically squeezed her golem face like the famous painting The Scream.

Their consolation was the lady approval over it, Shu, after the last failure, poured red scareberry juice all over her second cupcake. This time she picked a basic chocolate flavoured one. The lady gave her a candy for her effort and a fair lukewarm glance. Shu didn't care about that, the cat demon wrapped around the smaller female dog demon who was still bent from laughing too hard and high five-d with him. "I did it, Max. Yeah."

Because she was oblivious of the fact how strong a giant male demon was, Max was picked up from the ground for about five inches. Seeing how poorly they did, the lady warned that the coming would be their last chance. The nekomata looked at the single candy in his craved pumpkin basket and hoped another candy might join it in companion.

Quote:
8-12: Congratulations! This one is, at least, a tiny bit spoopy. You get 1 candy.

Nothing Yet

Total Candies Counter: 1  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Nothing Yet rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 2, 4, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Not ever wanting to leave Shu hanging on a high five, Max quickly returned it. His tail wasn't the most cooperative at the mmoment, however, and was smacking the nekomata's legs over and over in his excitement.

"Yesss, you did it too! Yay!" He snuggled against her, which was a bit weird when he was a small dogperson and she was a tall catperson, but it got the point across.

The trick to this treat seemed to be messing it up on purpose, and he thought he could definitely do that. With a look of determination, he smushed one finger into the middle of one of the cupcakes, and haphazardly pressed all the nearby decorations onto it.

The cupcake was truly a mess. Naturally, the lady kind of liked it.

"This is weiiiirrd," Max whispered, laughing softly to Shu.

Candies: 4

Quote:

xMeegane
<3

Meegane rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 1, 1 Total: 6 (4-16)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:20 pm

The force that the dog demon used was a bit too weak for the giant cat, it itched rather than tingling. The boil kept stifling his snickers when he felt the hair touching his skin, his fluffy ears twitched forward and backward.

It might be weird to see the friendship between cat and dog, but the duo won't care about minor thing like that, they were indulged in jubilation like best friends. She watched bemusedly at Max's destruction of the cupcakes with unblinking eyes and her mind clicked when the lady nodded in approval. "Ah?" He tilted his head like a confused cat, not knowing what his hands were doing to the third cupcake. Actually, he was pouring all the glitters and sprinkles onto it after using the frosting as adhesive. <What a lovely princess cupcake.> The beast made an ironic compliment at the end product in sparkly pink. <Too sweet of my taste, whatever.>

The tall cat demon stared at his work, unwilling to smash it. After a while of struggle, he simply handed it intact for appraisal. Of course it won't be recognized. Shu pouted no candies were given to her but the enthusiastic Asian soon braced up. "It's weiiiiiiiiird, let's check another place."

He bent down to give the smaller female a toothy grin and suddenly picked her up in classic princess carry style and ran off in vigorous laughter. "Grasp on, Max!" She was thinking: Robert and Mimsy would be so proud of me if they could see this.

Quote:
4-8: You manage to make an extremely cute cupcake. Yikes...

Nothing Yet

Total Candies Counter: 1  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Nothing Yet rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:31 am
[ Trick or Treat! : Prof. Darcy ]

With a squeal fitting of the small ghoul he appeared to be (and even more laughter to follow, of course), Max did as instructed, clutching tightly to the nekomata's much larger frame. It didn't bother him that Shu was the one carrying him, even if they were in different bodies - she was smart and strong and perfectly capable, and this was sort of like playing a game, anyway. If this were really high school like he'd known it, where the others liked to pick on him for the things he enjoyed, he wouldn't have cared if anyone teased him about it.

"Haha, hooraaaay, my knight in fluffy armor," he cheered in the pauses between his laughs, feet swinging back and forth as his golem's legs hung over one of her golem's arms. "Saving us from that horrible lady with really bad taste in cupcakes!"

The next place they came to, though, looked a bit spooky, even for him. Everything was so dark, and it didn't really look like they were supposed to be here. He held onto Shu a little tighter.

"Do you think we're really supposed to be here? 'Cause I see candy, but..." His voice was a low whisper, but he began to lean towards the door, craning his head to try to get a better look. In his curiosity he stretched a bit too far; without holding on well enough, he went toppling out of Shu's arms and into the room, where he immediately began scrambling towards the only light in sight. It lured him right to the candy bowl, and after snatching up a small handful, he clumsily tried to make his way back out again.

It was about as effective as a dog trying to run on a slippery floor, but he made it eventually. Finding himself back in the hallway again, the inugami braced against the wall and tried to catch her breath.

Candies: 7

Quote:
2: You just dash for it, knocking over a stack of books before running back out. You've managed to net 3 candies, but on you next trip, you doubt Darcy will be so.. welcoming, (next trip -1 candy auto)

Meegane

Meegane rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:55 am
[ Trick or Treat! : Prof. Darcy ]

She could feel the energy from the muscles of her golem, she wondered if that was what Robert feel when he picked Mimsy up. When she was with Max, she didn't need to think of many complicated stuff and just freely enjoy what she would like to do. She grinned brightly at her friend, feeling lucky to have him as her friend.

His words, once again, made her giggled happily. "My pleasure, princess." She easily returned him with a quip. The bell rings that could be heard finally stopped when they arrived to a second office. It was opened and very dark inside. The duo stopped at one step from the room and peeked inside. Feeling the tug on the clothes, she tightened the grasp along Max's arm and pressed him closer to her Nekomata's body.

With better night version of the golem, she could through the darkness saw the figure in front of a desk and the bowl of candies. She was about to answer his question, "I think we are, BE CAREFUL -" his arms were too late to scoop her up. She guessed he might be scared, before she could say anything, the Inugami clambered towards the candies and rushed out to her again.

Shu wrapped around the panting Max and calmed him down with the hug. "Shhhhhh, it's okay. You did well!" The cat demon gently turned over the ghoul's hand and eased the grasp to reveal the candies in her palm. "I'll take the revenge for you and raid his candies," announced the Nekomata, licking his tongue and twisting his tail with confidence. "Don't miss my performance."

The cat demon braved in, played with the black mist drifting outward and knocked the door. Professor Darcy took a quick unfeeling glance at Shu and tapped the pen against the big bowl next to him to make a sound. He said nothing and lowered his head to resume his work. "I'll take it, thank you so much mew~" Together with a crispy jingle of the bell on his tail, the cat demon slid in gracefully without any sound.

He arched up his back and moved without making much noises, when the tip of his shoes touched something, he veered. Shu was surprised of how nimble she could be in that golem, she felt like a real feline on his plan to steal food sneakily. She was comfortable to be surrounded by darkness and took it simply as a leisure walk. Gradually, he reached the professor's desk and was given candies. As if he was gliding on the ice, he returned to the Inugami and showed her the candies while flashing with a smirk.

"Look Max, the professor was nicer than the lady. The vampire gave me four candies!" He opened the bigger hand of his, between his claws were four candies. After showing his loot, he dropped each of them into his pumpkin and counted as he did so. "One, two, three, four, I've five now Max! Off we go to the next office!" He raised his hand and punched skyward enthusiastically. The Nekomata detoured to the dog demon's back and pushed her forward like they were a stream train.

Quote:
You chose to slide in to avoid stepping on anything. It works, and you reach the bowl without incident. Darcy lets you take 4 candies.

Nothing Yet

Total Candies Counter: 1+4=5  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Nothing Yet rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:22 am
[ Trick or Treat! : Prof. Kenner ]

A hug really did work quite well for calming him down, and he soon hugged back, already settling back into his more normal demeanor. This was a good thing, because Max would have been pretty upset with himself if he'd missed the performance that Shu was talking about - it was so impressive, and the amazement on the inugami ghoul's face showed only a portion of just how awed he was. The golem wasn't equipped for the expression he would actually make.

"Four! That was awesome! You totally deserved it," he praised, clapping his hands. "Well, you deserved way more than four, but it's probably not fair to give you all the candy and leave none for anyone else, huh?"

He was laughing again as Shu led them down the hallway, amused by the idea of a cat herding a dog. The laughter had to be stifled under his golem's little hand as he glimpsed the next room, and the tutu-wearing skeleton within it. This was silly!

Their instructions were to find the candy, and while that would have been a fun hunt, it seemed like this was a bit risky for someone in a golem. Being sneaky wasn't really his strong suit, but Shu had already proven many times over now that she was very good at it. Even better than a cat, really!

In a true doglike fashion, he simply went bounding over towards the professor, hands extended, wearing the most polite smile he could muster. It looked a bit feral on the inguami's face, but that might have been polite in Halloween after all.

"Hiiiiii sir, trick-or-treat! But mostly I pick treat, please!" The smile was held even after he finished speaking, and it must have worked somehow. The professor didn't seem all that impressed - he didn't seem particularly unimpressed either - and deposited one piece of candy from his desk into Max's hands.

Pleased with this, Max ran in a circle around Shu before hopping up and down in front of her.

"Your turn!"

Candies: 8

Quote:
4: For the truly adventurous (not), Kenner has candy in his desk. If you ask nicely, he'll give you one piece.

Meegane

Meegane rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:30 am
[ Trick or Treat! : Prof. Kenner ]

His witty words again easily caught her, "Of course I'm not a greedy kitten either." The Nekomata moved his tail so that the bell would ring as if ensuring the word was true. She looked into her pumpkin, the candies look like they would be so tasty. She swallowed the drools and suppressed the desire by shaking her head like a wet cat getting rid of water, their mission was filled up the basket and halloween candies were not for eating.

Swinging the thought away, they arrived at the next room. Opposite to the previous office, it was well lit. Same as Max, her first sight went to the the crackling tutu skeleton. The cat demon giggled and gave it a friendly light cat punch. "Meow, I like his pink tutu, do you think it would look good on me?" That was a silly question as she was in a tall male cat demon golem at the moment.

After Professor Kenner's explanation to the challenge upcoming, Max took the first shot. Shu was bemused by the Inugami went straight away to the professor when they were asked to find hidden candies. After hearing what he said, she couldn't help her giggles for how sapient Max was. And - he made it, rewarded a candy for his bravery.

"Nice job Max! My turn! My turn!" she said excitedly, ears twisting in the direction he went around her. Since he did it the dog way, she would do it the cat way in return. The cat demon before starting, asked about the off-limits of the place before she started the search. She winced her nose as if sniffing for the sweet scent of the candies while the bright eyes flickered left and right for suspicious places.

She flipped over books and opened cupboards, coughed when the dust was blew off by the wind she brought with her action. The room had not been dusted for a very long time and there weren't many place to check with. Continued with her scavenger hunt, she opened his mini fridge. Shu squinted her eyes skeptically at the bottles in sight and pinched her sensitive feline nose. "OH MY!" With a wrinkled face, she spotted two candies that she clamped between two fingers when she picked them up.

"Anyway, I spotted them, they're mine." The cat demon declared his sovereignty over the candies and stepped out of the office with Kenner's noncommittal silence. "I found two, now I have seven, almost catch up with you!" She happily announced, followed by a smug grin at the dog demon.

She glimpsed at the long corridor, "This corridor can easily surpass that in our dorms." The tail swung in awe, by dorm, of course she meant the hunter dorm. Yet, in Amityville, they couldn't be too explicit when in golem.

Quote:
1: Behind the suspicious bottles of pungent liquid in his mini fridge, you find two candies! If you try to steal any of the bottles, Kenner whaps you on the back of the head with a ruler.

Nothing Yet

Total Candies Counter: 5+2=7  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff