Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:23 am
Joy and DNA, it is your turn in one liners.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:50 pm
JoyRose
Reserved

Joy Rose your avatar is sooo beautiful! I'm sorry I have missed out on a lot with the guild. I have had a lot of doctors appointments for many different reasons and I have had tests tying up all my time. I am behind on a lot of appointments because I had to make a switch and now all the appointments I need to catch up feel overwhelming. Plus on top of that I have to organize my things to move and that's the one thing I dislike. So I'm pushing myself hard not to procrastinate.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:01 pm
cutester
JoyRose
Reserved

Joy Rose your avatar is sooo beautiful! I'm sorry I have missed out on a lot with the guild. I have had a lot of doctors appointments for many different reasons and I have had tests tying up all my time. I am behind on a lot of appointments because I had to make a switch and now all the appointments I need to catch up feel overwhelming. Plus on top of that I have to organize my things to move and that's the one thing I dislike. So I'm pushing myself hard not to procrastinate.

This is NOT the place to stress out. We'll be here when you have time, and otherwise just take care of yourself, knowing you are loved here any time! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:27 am
JoyRose
cutester
JoyRose
Reserved

This is NOT the place to stress out. We'll be here when you have time, and otherwise just take care of yourself, knowing you are loved here any time! heart

My gosh! Another beautiful avatar! I have had a horrible time making new avis since tektek was closed. I've been patiently waiting for Gaia's avatar maker to get better but quite frankly I just don't understand how to use it. I've tried several times and wound up getting frustrated so I'm waiting for the bugs to get ironed out before trying to use it again.

Thank you to all for understanding. I know I sound stressed over not being able to be as active as I want to be - it's more guilt than anything else... It just kills me I no longer even have time to read announcements. I do try my utmost out of respect to at least scan them. When things slow down a bit hopefully in a few months I'm going to go through my inventory to donate some pretties to the guild. I'll let you decide how to distribute them either by contest or random roll or whatever.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:39 am
cutester
My gosh! Another beautiful avatar! I have had a horrible time making new avis since tektek was closed. I've been patiently waiting for Gaia's avatar maker to get better but quite frankly I just don't understand how to use it. I've tried several times and wound up getting frustrated so I'm waiting for the bugs to get ironed out before trying to use it again.

Thank you to all for understanding. I know I sound stressed over not being able to be as active as I want to be - it's more guilt than anything else... It just kills me I no longer even have time to read announcements. I do try my utmost out of respect to at least scan them. When things slow down a bit hopefully in a few months I'm going to go through my inventory to donate some pretties to the guild. I'll let you decide how to distribute them either by contest or random roll or whatever.

I love changing my avatar a lot! And this week is Gaia Spirit Week, so a new theme every day - whee!

I find it's easier for me to use the dress up area for my avatar to try on stuff, including (if you set the search to "all") stuff I don't (yet?) own. The only two down-sides are you must be saved as the base you're playing with, and you can only wear one of each item (so multiple poses of the same item are not possible).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:27 pm
Hey all! I hate allergy season D:  

Bella Chou v1

JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 3!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:24 am
Sorry I forgot to do this yesterday. Drawing the winner for July...

July Entrants

CooperXTR
cutester
empress dee
Irina96
Justine DaFront
Pink Fregia
taloton
the-argonaut

8 slots >> 3

Congratulations, empress dee!

And thank you all who help keep our guild active and fun! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:25 am
Bella Salty

I hope you feel better soon. My dad always couldn't WAIT for the first good frost to kill all his airborne allergens.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Bella Chou v1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 am
JoyRose
Bella Salty

I hope you feel better soon. My dad always couldn't WAIT for the first good frost to kill all his airborne allergens.
he's got the right idea bring on the frost c: thank chu ❤️  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:53 pm
Bella Salty
JoyRose
Bella Salty

he's got the right idea bring on the frost c: thank chu ❤️

*hands over a virtual tissue - wishing your allergies were just as virtual.*  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:36 pm
JoyRose
Sorry I forgot to do this yesterday. Drawing the winner for July...

July Entrants

CooperXTR
cutester
empress dee
Irina96
Justine DaFront
Pink Fregia
taloton
the-argonaut

8 slots >> 3

Congratulations, empress dee!

And thank you all who help keep our guild active and fun! heart

Thank you! It is your turn in one liners.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:53 am
Hi guys mrgreen

Pokemon Go works like sh*t in my cel :,v  

Formr

The Committee Staff Agent

17,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:36 pm
taloton
Hi guys mrgreen

Pokemon Go works like sh*t in my cel :,v

hi! Why haven't you joined the rp, talo?  
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:08 am
Very small pool for August:

Bella Salty
taloton

Flipping a coin... rofl

Congratulations, Bella Salty!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:08 am
I am looking forward to an annual barbecue this month.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games