Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:43 pm
JoyRose this is a lovely way to see who still.pays attention to guild notices. I've not been able to be very active lately because I've been extremely ill. I hope to be back full time in a month or so.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm
Thank you also for the item from the July drawing! I was remembering just now getting an item and not sure who to thank so thank you so much! I'll be so happy to get over this last hurdle so I can get back to normal again.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:57 pm
I don't remember if I posted to enter yet or not, but here I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:43 pm
I've just been waiting for my turn in the RP.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:03 pm
cutester
JoyRose this is a lovely way to see who still.pays attention to guild notices. I've not been able to be very active lately because I've been extremely ill. I hope to be back full time in a month or so.

I hope you are fully recovered very soon! Being ill is awful. emotion_hug I'm so glad you were able to join us even for just a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:42 am
I'm just here for fun. ninja and gold. xd

No items required. heart  

SwanGirl92

Premium Autobiographer

5,675 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:36 am
JoyRose
cutester

I hope you are fully recovered very soon! Being ill is awful. emotion_hug I'm so glad you were able to join us even for just a bit.

Thank you so much! I was feeling pretty goddess for about 2 days last week I think because I lost track of all time. Then I caught something we keep giving back and forth in the house and I've been too sick for with too much going on at once to have the presence of mind to keep disinfecting all surfaces so the cycle can stop. I'm sure everyone's been extremely I'll at least once so they understand. I just wish I could catch a break.

Lmao! I had to edit because I had a good laugh at my auto correct. It was supposed to say I was feeling pretty good but instead it said I was a pretty goddess... Hey if the universe wants to recognize me as pretty goddess then who am I to argue? LOL!  
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:02 pm
cutester
JoyRose
cutester

Thank you so much! I was feeling pretty goddess for about 2 days last week I think because I lost track of all time. Then I caught something we keep giving back and forth in the house and I've been too sick for with too much going on at once to have the presence of mind to keep disinfecting all surfaces so the cycle can stop. I'm sure everyone's been extremely I'll at least once so they understand. I just wish I could catch a break.

Lmao! I had to edit because I had a good laugh at my auto correct. It was supposed to say I was feeling pretty good but instead it said I was a pretty goddess... Hey if the universe wants to recognize me as pretty goddess then who am I to argue? LOL!

I like the idea of the computer promoting you to Goddess status! Very awesome!

Ok, time for the September Raffle...

cutester
empress dee
Pink Fregia
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Congratulations, cutester!!!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:29 pm
JoyRose
cutester
JoyRose
cutester

I like the idea of the computer promoting you to Goddess status! Very awesome!

Ok, time for the September Raffle...

cutester
empress dee
Pink Fregia
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Congratulations, cutester!!!

Congrats Cutester!

And I am here for the October raffle. First one. lol

So...who here knows what they are going to be for Halloween?

I might be an Akatsuki member, but I haven't one hundred percent decided on it. I am debating on being a princess with one of them plastic crowns from the dollar store and a plastic wand.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:33 am
Posting for the October raffle :3 Sorry i haven't been checking into the guild in a while, but i'm still here 3nodding whee  

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:51 am
Thank you so much for the gift! It brought back so many fond memories of zOMG! I had thought i LOST ALL MY RINGS WHEN THEY TOOK THE Zomg TAB BUT i DID FIND THEM SOMEWHERE. Ugh all caps! Sorry, I am too sick to retype it. I have a ban on my gifting, vending and trading when it lifts I have a lot to donate to the guild. I have so much I want to share it.

Edit: the same person used botted gold to buy from my shop and many of my friends. They did a lot of damage and now staff has to sort it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:54 pm
cutester
Thank you so much for the gift! It brought back so many fond memories of zOMG! I had thought i LOST ALL MY RINGS WHEN THEY TOOK THE Zomg TAB BUT i DID FIND THEM SOMEWHERE. Ugh all caps! Sorry, I am too sick to retype it. I have a ban on my gifting, vending and trading when it lifts I have a lot to donate to the guild. I have so much I want to share it.

Edit: the same person used botted gold to buy from my shop and many of my friends. They did a lot of damage and now staff has to sort it out.

Perfect! That was exactly what I was hoping for (plus it meets the "worth at least 100million" criteria).
I'm so sorry about your vending/trading pass. I had no trouble gifting you, though, so that worked out ok. emotion_hug  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Formr

The Committee Staff Agent

17,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:41 pm
Posting for the raffle. I've been a bit busy these weeks, but I always try to enter and check Gaia and the guild whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:04 pm
JoyRose
cutester

Perfect! That was exactly what I was hoping for (plus it meets the "worth at least 100million" criteria).
I'm so sorry about your vending/trading pass. I had no trouble gifting you, though, so that worked out ok. emotion_hug

I can receive gifts but I can't send any. I can't buy or sell on the marketplace. I've heard from staff it can take up to a month for staff to go through all the purchases made by the account that used botted gold and reverse them. So with any luck I can start to send you items I'm donating to the guild somewhere around 3 more weeks or so.  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:20 pm
cutester
JoyRose
cutester

I can receive gifts but I can't send any. I can't buy or sell on the marketplace. I've heard from staff it can take up to a month for staff to go through all the purchases made by the account that used botted gold and reverse them. So with any luck I can start to send you items I'm donating to the guild somewhere around 3 more weeks or so.

I wish you luck with that.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games