Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:47 pm
cutester
JoyRose
cutester
Thank you so much for the gift! It brought back so many fond memories of zOMG! I had thought i LOST ALL MY RINGS WHEN THEY TOOK THE Zomg TAB BUT i DID FIND THEM SOMEWHERE. Ugh all caps! Sorry, I am too sick to retype it. I have a ban on my gifting, vending and trading when it lifts I have a lot to donate to the guild. I have so much I want to share it.

Edit: the same person used botted gold to buy from my shop and many of my friends. They did a lot of damage and now staff has to sort it out.

Perfect! That was exactly what I was hoping for (plus it meets the "worth at least 100million" criteria).
I'm so sorry about your vending/trading pass. I had no trouble gifting you, though, so that worked out ok. emotion_hug

I can receive gifts but I can't send any. I can't buy or sell on the marketplace. I've heard from staff it can take up to a month for staff to go through all the purchases made by the account that used botted gold and reverse them. So with any luck I can start to send you items I'm donating to the guild somewhere around 3 more weeks or so.

Good luck getting your trading pass back. It's so annoying to be without it! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:27 am
Up on a Saturday morning early! Lots to do! heart  

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:42 pm
I love this time of year. So who has snow yet? I hear mom has snow where she is at, and its always snowing where I am.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:39 am
it's good to be back again after 3yrs hiatus.. so sad to see they cancelled zomg!

and i feel so old... crying  

mawardarah

Shy Cat

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:20 am
mawardarah
it's good to be back again after 3yrs hiatus.. so sad to see they cancelled zomg!

and i feel so old... crying

I miss zOMG too. It was a good game. With age comes wisdom, never forget that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:09 am
I hope everybody is having a nice day or had a nice day. biggrin  

eslawn

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:05 pm
I'm so sorry Joy Rose... I got 2 put this on my Tool Bar ( Things I try 2 go 2 everyday...) I hope I'm not off the list yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:56 pm
heart heart  

Eufoniius

Shy Bloodsucker

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:03 pm
yawn  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:08 pm
eslawn

A great day! Even a few days late (sorry about that). And I hope your days are going well, too!

Morrigan Skylar
I'm so sorry Joy Rose... I got 2 put this on my Tool Bar ( Things I try 2 go 2 everyday...) I hope I'm not off the list yet...

No worries. If you look in the spoiler on the post I have the entries, you'll see your old entries have also been preserved. wink Hard to believe I've been doing this raffle for almost a whole year!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:27 pm
JoyRose
eslawn

A great day! Even a few days late (sorry about that). And I hope your days are going well, too!

Morrigan Skylar

No worries. If you look in the spoiler on the post I have the entries, you'll see your old entries have also been preserved. wink Hard to believe I've been doing this raffle for almost a whole year!

Yeah and its a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:02 pm
JoyRose
eslawn

Morrigan Skylar

Congrates & what a wonderful job U have done.. Thank U..  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

eslawn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:55 am
JoyRose

it's okay and I'm glad you had a great day! I hope you still are and my days been good, bit busy but good. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:12 pm
eslawn
JoyRose

it's okay and I'm glad you had a great day! I hope you still are and my days been good, bit busy but good. biggrin

Busy days can be very good indeed!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:24 pm
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
eslawn

Morrigan Skylar

Congrates & what a wonderful job U have done.. Thank U..

Thank you! emotion_hug  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games