Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:04 am
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
JoyRose
eslawn
I hope everybody is having a nice day or had a nice day. biggrin

A great day! Even a few days late (sorry about that). And I hope your days are going well, too!

Morrigan Skylar
I'm so sorry Joy Rose... I got 2 put this on my Tool Bar ( Things I try 2 go 2 everyday...) I hope I'm not off the list yet...

No worries. If you look in the spoiler on the post I have the entries, you'll see your old entries have also been preserved. wink Hard to believe I've been doing this raffle for almost a whole year!

Congrates & what a wonderful job U have done.. Thank U..

Thank you! emotion_hug

User Image  
JoyRose generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 8!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:15 am
Time to draw for October's Activity Raffle!

DraculasLittlePrincess IV
eclaire5
empress dee
eslawn
Eufoniius
mawardarah
Morrigan Skylar
taloton
william-tyler

Congratulations, taloton!

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:50 am
It is November now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:39 am
JoyRose

Busy days can be very good indeed!

yes but sometimes some rest days are better. Would be nice to go to spa. XD  

eslawn

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:52 pm
eslawn
JoyRose

Busy days can be very good indeed!

yes but sometimes some rest days are better. Would be nice to go to spa. XD

Oooh, spa day! Count me IN!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:37 pm
Who here gets their men socks for Christmas?

(This is for a laugh because I thought, "I wonder who else besides me, when I don't know what to get a guy for Christmas, thinks of socks or underwear or a tie for Christmas" and laughed because it had got to be more common than just me)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:25 pm
empress dee

(This is for a laugh because I thought, "I wonder who else besides me, when I don't know what to get a guy for Christmas, thinks of socks or underwear or a tie for Christmas" and laughed because it had got to be more common than just me)

What is it that makes them so difficult to buy for?!?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:51 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Probably because they have three basic needs. Eating, sleeping, and sex. So, anything that can fill their bellies they'd want. Anything that will help them sleep better they'd want (pillows don't count unless they are gay), and anything that will boost their good looks they'd like. Anything simple too they like because they are interested in just about anything. Cars, sports, video games...these count as simple things. Boxes are simple things, but if the men are like 2 then they'd find endless amounts of fun with just boxes.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:39 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Probably because they have three basic needs. Eating, sleeping, and sex. So, anything that can fill their bellies they'd want. Anything that will help them sleep better they'd want (pillows don't count unless they are gay), and anything that will boost their good looks they'd like. Anything simple too they like because they are interested in just about anything. Cars, sports, video games...these count as simple things. Boxes are simple things, but if the men are like 2 then they'd find endless amounts of fun with just boxes.

My men are not that easy to buy for. They buy whatever they want to fill their bellies for themselves. They don't need anything more to sleep better. And boxes do not entertain them (although my husband does enjoy certain videos and books, so it helps). My father is impossible! rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:46 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

My men are not that easy to buy for. They buy whatever they want to fill their bellies for themselves. They don't need anything more to sleep better. And boxes do not entertain them (although my husband does enjoy certain videos and books, so it helps). My father is impossible! rofl

which is why I usually think of socks, underwear, or a tie. For when all else fails, those will work.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Formr

The Committee Staff Agent

17,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:20 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

which is why I usually think of socks, underwear, or a tie. For when all else fails, those will work.

Any men who recieves a gift in Christmas is the happiest person alive mrgreen We don't like to say it, but just recieving something is the best gift, it's the intention what it counts heart

Just kidding, money it's the best gift ever xD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:17 pm
Happy birthday to all the November babies!  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

mawardarah

Shy Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:06 pm
heart heart heart i wanna join too 3nodding 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:54 am
OMG this year flew by!  

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games