Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The ideas for King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:27 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
does anyone notice the hearts shapes on the forums underneath our aviator?
i do for some odd reason.

If you like an avatar you see, you can click that heart and "favorite" the avatar. To view your favorited avatars, go to the My Gaia tab, on the right side of the drop down menu you'll see a big heart by the word "Favorites". You can look at other people's collection of favorites, too. Navigating Gaia can tell you where things are on Gaia, and how to access this particular feature. wink

thanks for the information.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:54 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
does anyone notice the hearts shapes on the forums underneath our aviator?
i do for some odd reason.

If you like an avatar you see, you can click that heart and "favorite" the avatar. To view your favorited avatars, go to the My Gaia tab, on the right side of the drop down menu you'll see a big heart by the word "Favorites". You can look at other people's collection of favorites, too. Navigating Gaia can tell you where things are on Gaia, and how to access this particular feature. wink

thanks for the information.

and please keep spam like this out of this thread thank you.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm
empress dee

Can you help me find when/where Rock telepathically spoke with Dawn? I want to keep the text consistent. Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:15 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Can you help me find when/where Rock telepathically spoke with Dawn? I want to keep the text consistent. Thanks!

It was before the wedding. I would have to read the whole thing to tell you exact page. But the scene was after Portal central was defeated and shortly before the Christmas party. Dee was telling Dawn about what happened to Jinxi and Rock butted in the conversation and basically asked her for her blessing not knowing at the time that it was Rajeena who was Jinxi's actual mom.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

It was before the wedding. I would have to read the whole thing to tell you exact page. But the scene was after Portal central was defeated and shortly before the Christmas party. Dee was telling Dawn about what happened to Jinxi and Rock butted in the conversation and basically asked her for her blessing not knowing at the time that it was Rajeena who was Jinxi's actual mom.

Thanks! That was very helpful! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:36 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Thanks! That was very helpful! emotion_hug

You're welcome. The role-play makes for a good story too.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 8:04 pm
I just had an idea with how we can somehow help Rock with this issue of the allergies. And it will get Link more involved too. Link supplies Rock with Golden chuchu jelly sandwiches.

Golden chuchu jelly is kinda like a stronger version of honey bee honey, but the thing is, only Link can make this in sandwich form.

Dee, remember when we had that segment in empress dee's lounge where Link would make the sandwiches and everyone loved em? Well, why don't we make it so it has some medicinal qualities too.

We'd have me journey with the girls to find Link more to show them Hyrule than anything else with me protecting them so to keep their minds off of Rock while he recuperates.

(We feed him a golden chuchu jelly sandwich that I think Trixi finds by accident in the Bogard fridge when she was looking for something to eat. And it seems to work wonders)

Plus, I think it would be neat if Jinxi, the one talent she picks up, is hunting chuchus. Chuchus are basically jelly blobs. And one golden one on the journey was going to attack her when she finds a bomb flower, picks it up and tosses it at the monster. The chuchu blows up leaving lots of jelly behind. This was when Link comes by and scoops up the jelly into jars. He would thank Jinxi as he needed more of the stuff anyway.

I relay this here so I can get your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 5:43 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
I just had an idea with how we can somehow help Rock with this issue of the allergies. And it will get Link more involved too. Link supplies Rock with Golden chuchu jelly sandwiches.

Golden chuchu jelly is kinda like a stronger version of honey bee honey, but the thing is, only Link can make this in sandwich form.

Dee, remember when we had that segment in empress dee's lounge where Link would make the sandwiches and everyone loved em? Well, why don't we make it so it has some medicinal qualities too.

We'd have me journey with the girls to find Link more to show them Hyrule than anything else with me protecting them so to keep their minds off of Rock while he recuperates.

(We feed him a golden chuchu jelly sandwich that I think Trixi finds by accident in the Bogard fridge when she was looking for something to eat. And it seems to work wonders)

Plus, I think it would be neat if Jinxi, the one talent she picks up, is hunting chuchus. Chuchus are basically jelly blobs. And one golden one on the journey was going to attack her when she finds a bomb flower, picks it up and tosses it at the monster. The chuchu blows up leaving lots of jelly behind. This was when Link comes by and scoops up the jelly into jars. He would thank Jinxi as he needed more of the stuff anyway.

I relay this here so I can get your thoughts.

Love this idea! My favorite scene in the Empress Dee's lounge was the chuchu jelly sandwich scene. I sure hope Joy likes it.  

Linken_Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:56 am
is there room for more ? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:23 am
Blizzard Rose
is there room for more ? sweatdrop

Plenty of room. Just join in. Just to let you know what's happening, I just put my kid Hideki to sleep and everyone else is hovering over Rock as he chows down on Golden Chuchu jelly sandwiches.  

Ochru

Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces