Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Hawthorne the Patchwork (WIP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:17 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM
User Image
Name: Hawthorne
Nicknames: Thorne sounds cool, but hates Patchy. No Patchy, or Patches
Gender: Agender | Being a mix of different parts and bodies, they really don’t have a firm understand of gender nor do they really care.

Faction: Undead
Race: Patchwork

Natural Ability: Interchangeable Parts: Patchworks can function with their limbs interchanged, heads popped off, so on so forth. Their soul is bound to their patched up body by a strong magic.

Personality:

(Need to work here)

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Because his creator told them! Hawthorne has a brand spankin’ new brain and should put it to good use and learn at the academy because they can learn far more there than the basics they were taught back at home.

FEAR Ability: Gambler’s Chance | Collecting their strength and Fear in the arm Hawthorne can deliver a strong punch, but the arm will pop off afterwards and needs to be patch up again. Whoops . . . (Zombie punch? I’m terrible with names)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Heterochromia. Left eye is icy blue is a black beauty mark at the corner and the right is brown, or some normal eye color. I’m not too picky about the other eye tbh.
Hair Colour/Style: Black long mohawk style
Skin Colour: See reference below for the skin colors. Mostly peachy skin and greenish gray but feel free how to patch their skin up. I only ask for their face to be like the avi.
Clothing Style/Colours: Urban creepy! Mostly black with some pop of color with the shirt and patches on the pants. Loves patches a lot.
Extra: Headphones are a must! And also, feel free to give them a cool design too.
References: Avi reference And I am also free to any little changes being made to the art, design wise and such o w ob

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:55 pm
/whispers I know this is a wip but I love patchworks so much and I greatly approve of him SO VERY MUCH A+ I can't wait to see this quest finished up!  

Enoh Love
Crew

Miidnight Melody

Feisty Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:37 pm
Enoh Love
/whispers I know this is a wip but I love patchworks so much and I greatly approve of him SO VERY MUCH A+ I can't wait to see this quest finished up!

Thank you! Q D Q <3
Work is seriously kicking my a** so I hope to finish Hawthorne soon.
I'll give you a quote again once I am finish writing the profile up for your opinions.

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games