Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
{PRP} Chance Meeting (Sayuri x Bhaskara)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:04 am
User Image

Sayuri raced through the rogue lands. Ever since becoming an adult the leopardess had found herself staying longer and longer in the roguelands and less in her home colony. Out here she didn’t have to worry about smacking that stupid “council” leader in the face and here she could be whatever she wanted. It was true as Nassir had told her, most out here cared about your background. If you were prey you were prey and if you were a predator then you were a predator. Age didn't matter as long as you could put up a fight. Even then some came through looking for fighters to conquer...it definitely was a different world from the protected life she had known. Sure the dangers were plentiful, but she found them rather exhilarating rather than exhausting. Just like now she had avoided a rather angry group of lions by confusing them with stories before slipping away into the tall grasses.

After what seemed like an eternity of running Sayuri finally paused to catch her breath. Is the coast clear? Looking around it appeared so. Thankfully there had been a small stream for her to run through as well cutting off the trace of her scent. Now though as the leopardess laughed in amusement she found herself shaking to try to clear some of the water from her fur. I must look a mess. Smiling she leaned down to gaze at her rippling reflection before beginning to groom her damp fur.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:30 am
User Image
Prancing around quite contently, Bhaskara was enjoying the feeling of a full belly. He still wasn't quite sure how he'd stumbled upon that rabbit without it fleeing first, but he wasn't going to complain.

His ears perked when he heard the sounds of the river and some splashing. A drink would be good right now~ Continuing to approach with his relaxed posture, he hesitated a moment when he spotted the leopardess. His eyes darted around for friends. Was she alone? ...Well, no problem, then!

He approached close enough to be close, but far enough away to hopefully not startle the pretty thing. "Lovely day for a swim, isn't it," he commented with a smile as he dipped his head down to take a drink for himself.

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:47 am
Cornetified

Sayuri's ears tilted backwards as noise caught her attention. Had the idiots found her? Slowly she turned her gaze and when she saw the cheetah a warm smile crossed her maw, "If you're a swimmer then I suppose it is." A delicate laugh left her as she turned to look back towards the water, "Do you swim then? I never found myself much of a water cat, but it seems a refreshing idea on a day like this."

Considering she was still a mess from racing away from those goons then definitely. Sayuri smiled in amusement as she slowly peek at the cheetah from the corner of her eye. He wasn't such a bad looking cheetah. She hadn't seen many, but the yellow definitely shined in the sunlight. Flushing lightly she went back to preening her fur. What a bad time to look like a mess.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:06 pm
Bhaskara chuckled and shook his head. "I don't believe I'm much of a swimmer. However, give me a hot day, and I'll swim as much as I need to." He cocked his head slightly and aimed a smile at the female. "You know, if you really want to cool down, you should find a shady spot to rest. Between the shade and the fur, you'll cool right down." He smirked playfully and looked down at the water. "I tend to prefer things warm, myself~"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:45 pm
Cornetified

"So you're a swimmer of need?" Sayuri teased lightly, "I suppose that's a good reason to get wet though." Her voice was sweet and gentle as she gazed over the waters, "They tell so many stories of the waters and of spirits who can tease an innocent feline down into the depths~ Almost like an illusion." She blinked and smiled over towards the cheetah, "I wonder how beautiful those illusions must be in order to taunt someone into such a bitter fate."

Her advice made her gaze glitter in amusement, "So you're not one for the shade then?" Teasingly she stretched out, "I guess that means you're one of those who like to soak up the sun's warmth from the land. I, however, am a cat of the trees and prefer to lay on a nice branch."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:59 pm
"As good a description as any," Bhaskara smirked with a nod. As the stories took to the air, he looked over to the female with surprise. Well, those weren't exactly uplifting stories... Yet, she looked back at him, and he couldn't help grinning. She had to know this was coming! "I would have guess that these illusions would have to be as beautiful as you, my dear, for, surely, if you asked, I would certainly cross a river to see you closer~"

"Ah, as before, it depends on the day. I do enjoy lounging on a branch, but the warmth of the sun is its own joy."

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:11 pm
Cornetified

The leopardess smiled in amusement, "You would?" Oh, what a flatterer! Sayuri looked over at the cheetah before slowly turning to look towards the waters again. So he would be willing to cross a river for her? Her playful spirit wanted to rise towards the challenge, but she had to ponder if he truly would be willing to play along. Her gaze gleaming the leopardess teasingly glanced towards him, "Maybe I feel up for a swim after all~"

She smiled, "And for me I enjoy the gentle brush of the wind through my fur as it dances through the trees." There was just something magical about lounging in a forest and especially back home. The tree branches and the wind together made such lovely music.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:05 pm
Brow rising, Bhaskara chuckled lightly. Go for a swim after all? Well, if she was thinking to test him... he would certainly be up to the challenge. At the least, it was a delight to watch the leopardess talk. He sure would like to hear a story from her... "It sure is a delightful dance~"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:16 pm
Cornetified

Sayuri grinned at the cheetah. Fortunately for him it did seem as if she was in a playful mood today. Plus she did enjoy the compliments, especially when coming from a handsome cheetah. So decision made the leopardess flushed lightly before touching a paw into the waters.

"If you enjoy that then perhaps we should dance towards the other side?" She winked teasingly towards the male, "I can tell you a few more tales if you make it." And like that the leopardess was off into the waters and heading towards the other shore.

Really the water was refreshing, but chilly against her fur. Still she would hopefully become warm fairly quickly if her cheetah did decide to follow her through~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:46 pm
Taking a step back, he couldn't help laughing with delight. This leopardess sure was spirited. Not to mention graceful and lovely... Yes, a few tales and a dance with her would be a treat. There was the tiniest hesitation as he looked at the water; he really wasn't one for swimming. Still, he couldn't let himself look bad in front of a pretty lady~

Grinning, he jumped in after her, eager to find out what adventure awaited him on the other side.

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas