Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Hidden In Plain Sight (Falair x Bao Yu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:22 pm
It was interesting now. Falair had been working so hard in her path towards Sage and now that she had achieved that well...now she could see things through different eyes.

Not that she had plucked some unsuspecting person's eyes out and stuck them in place of her own. No. Being a Sage gave her a different perspective on things. Less focused on experimentation now, her interests had lead her on a path towards bestiary.

But for today she was taking a break from all of that. For today she was just going to people watch. Testing out her new camouflage ability, allowing only certain people to see her at certain times. Often a Horseman would spot her but then she would vanish into thin air, the looks on their faces were ones of bewilderment. The look on her face was one of amusement.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:33 pm
Bao Yu still felt really new to this area. Lifen had gone off somewhere, and Bao Yu had gone off to find her, to no avail. So the Conquest Horseman had made her way back to camp to find things had... definitely changed again. Oh good. She was new to this area. She shook her head and shifted her pack over her shoulder before pushing her glasses up and wandered around, looking for what she'd called home before she left.

"Mn... I don't recognize a lot of this area," she murmured to herself, pouting faintly, purple painted lips puffing out. Bao Yu snorted a bit and just looked around for someone to talk to.

And that's when she spotted a Famine horseman with blue hair. "Hello?" She called out, waving a sleeve covered hand to her. "Hello, can you help me? I can't seem to find the tent I stayed in. Lifen's tent?" Was it still here? Would she even know? Too late to fret about it, she'd already asked the questions.

Yayoi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:42 pm
She had been watching the other mare briefly from where she was seated. The look of confusion on her face told Falair quite a bit. As did the way she was dressed. Conquest. The Famine Sage had little interaction with that clan. Well, with most other clans. She had limited interactions with War and her only real experience with Death with the stallion her sister kept around.

Falair would need to reconcile this eventually. While there were many here there were few who peeked her interest.

Tilting her head slightly as Bao Yu called to her, she must have been slacking on keeping the camouflage up that was fine though, a smile reached her eyes. Hidden partially by her face mask. "Ah, I do not now this Lifen. But if you are looking for the Conquest living quarters I am afraid you are one floor too high. This is the Famine Clan's floor."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:31 pm
As the Famine mare said she was on the wrong floor, a light went off in Bao Yu's head. "Of course." She sighed and looked a bit sheepish before a hand appeared from under her sleeve and rubbed at the back of her neck. She actually hadn't even thought about it being the wrong floor.

The mare gave the other a little smile, looking over that face mask with accessing eyes. "Thank you. It's been a while since I've been here. I've been off looking for my little sister, but she seems to have just disappeared..." Her slender shoulders shrugged and Bao Yu's head canted to the side before extending her hand to the other mare.

"Hua Bao Yu. I apparently like to wander to the wrong floor."

Honestly, it should have been obvious to her, but here she was, looking like a complete fool or a total space cadet for not even noticing.

Yayoi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:48 pm
Standing from her seated position, Falair dusted off her bottom before a slender hand reached out to shake Bao Yu's extended hand. The beads in her hair clicking with her movement.

"It is fine. I got lost quite often when I first arrived here as well. Though often my older sister would find me and bring me home until I could traverse the tower by myself without too much trouble." She laughed. "Though sometimes trouble was the best place to get lost in."

Falair dipped her head lightly before crossing her arms over her chest. Leaning against a nearby wooden pole with a slippered foot bracing herself. "Well Hua Bao Yu of floor wandering, I am Falair Saab. Famine Sage, well, newly appointed Famine Sage I must say. You have caught me at the very beginning of my new role in the Clan." Although she was rather proud to call herself a Sage now, not that she hadn't been proud of being an Alchemist, but her rode and test for Sage was a hard one. Especially the test.

"If you would like I could guide you to the Conquest living quarters? I, again, do not know your little sister but I am sure someone down there does if we ask." But then a thought struck her. "Or, if you would like, we could have some tea first at my home? I know I get quite parched after wandering a bit myself."

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:21 pm
Sage? Oh, she'd never met a sage before. Her eyes sharpened and the smile on her face stretched out wider, grew more sincere. That meant she'd been around for a long while. Funny that Bao Yu had never met her, or even seen her in the gatherings. Then again.. She'd been focused on her sister to do anything at all. Then there was Guowei.. She spent a lot of time with him, honestly. There had been a crush developing, but it went no where and she grew out of it and had thought him just a friend.

"I would love some tea." It was a helpless smile and she gave a laugh before pushing her glasses up on her nose again. "It's been some journey and a decent cup of tea is hard to find when you're out of the clans. So, I hope I don't cause you any trouble." Manners kicked in and she bowed herself at the waist slightly before straightening up.

"So.. What do you do in your role as Sage, Falair Saab?"

Yayoi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:57 am
Clapping her hands together Falair beamed. "Oh good! It is not often I have guests over for tea aside from my big sister." Not only was it a chance to perhaps make a new friend but to also maybe gain some insight on the Conquest clan itself. Of course, Falair was always more interested in the subject than the subject classification. If Bao Yu was not up for discussing clan things there were many other topics the Famine mare could talk about.

Falair waved a dismissive hand. "No trouble at all. I enjoy the company of any clan. Or even clanless. We all have our parts to play within the bigger picture. Come come. My home is not too far from here."

As she began to lead the way to her home Falair pondered Bao Yu's question. What exactly did she do as a Sage? Well there were a number of answers of course. Though which answer generally depended on the Sage itself she would assume. The same was with any other class really. You picked something to specialize in. "Ah, that is the fun part of it really. I could do many a number of things but for me I have recently decided on the path of becoming a beast tamer if that is what you would like to specifically call it. But outside of that my role is to be a guiding voice to my clan. To gain knowledge that is beneficial."

She tilted her head slightly, brown eyes looking over the other mare in quiet contemplation. "Do you have a role in your clan as well?"

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:35 am
It was refreshing to see how open Falair was to having company outside of Famine. It made Bao Yu want to giggle, but she did refrain from it. At least for now. Then the Famine mare was off, and Bao Yu took off after her, grinning to herself like a child. This could be her first friend other than Guowei. Her footsteps felt a lot lighter with the promise of a good conversation and tea.

Then her question of sage was answered and Bao Yu 'hmmed' with the information. "Beast tamer. That ...could prove really interesting, couldn't it?" She laughed a little to herself and nodded. "So you play an important role to any new Famine members. I see.."

A question for her and Bao Yu shrugged. "I am a scholar. I'm seeking all sorts of information on many different topics. More information about this school, about Hunters, about... well, things that happened while I was away. I'm assuming things happened." There was a serious edge to her voice as she spoke. As she walked, the trinkets on her glasses clinked together and the bells on her hips chimed, making her all sorts of musical. "Aside from that, nothing too important currently."

Yayoi

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:10 pm
"Indeed. I intend to tame many beasts or all shapes, sizes and creeds. Eventually I will start taking excursions to find and capture them and bring them back to the tower. Some for study, some for breeding." It was a new goal for her. And once she set her mind to something Falair easily tossed her whole self into the endeavor.

She nodded. "Well, Sages play an important role to all Famine members. We are the voices of wisdom though some I probably wouldn't pay too much attention to. And Elder Sage plays an even bigger role in the new members lives to be honest. Though I am not quite there just yet." Falair doesn't mind helping others in her clan, especially the new ones that show up at the Tower. But for now her focus was on what she was interested in.

It didn't take long for them to reach her home. A large tent like many of the others that surrounded it. She lead Bao Yu through the veiled door and past the veil partitions into her living room area where a large chaise and pile of pillows was settled for those who wish to sit up them to do so. Incense hung heavy in the air.

A large gold and glass case pushed against one partition wall housed a rather large scarab beetle. It's dark shell painted with various gold henna markings and tiny jewels fixated to it, an obvious later addition to the insect that Falair had made herself. "Please, make yourself comfortable." She moved to a smaller table off to the side where a tea set had been settled. The small tea pot was quickly filled with water and put on a burner to heat it. "A scholar hm? It sounds like you and I have much in common then. I too seek knowledge of all things, though I do have my particular interests. Any knowledge I can acquire that is beneficial to the clan is knowledge worth having."

She grabbed a few different tea leaves to make a blend from a few small pots on the table. Tossing them together in a bowl. Her eyes lidding half way as she mixed the dried tea leaves. "Many things have happened yes. A lot of changes some days it is hard to keep up with them." Pulling out a small cloth bag she placed the mixed leaves into it and drew the bag closed with a string. "I am afraid that I do not know much about Hunters. My interaction with them has been very limited. Although I have spent a bit of my time among the Halloween citizens and students, so perhaps I might be able to offer information."

Saint Sergio

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff