Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Back in The Saddle [Plot Thread] Open!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:52 pm
Velvie fell off the wagon in the last few months; with my semester final exams taking over my life 8D

So I'm trying to get back into this!

I have a few SoA listed below that I'm itching to flesh out,

but if we have other plots, please post the links to our RPs and I will tag them asap! c:
I am keen to continue any and every plot~
(Or remind me of plots and I'll start up RPs!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image

A Noble in the Mimi'noana (Seer pride). She is not a seer herself, but all of the cubs she has ever had have been seers.

She is a motherly, sweet female who has damaged lungs which restrict her wanderings now. She was caught in a bushfire in her first litter and risked her life to save her son, inhaling a great deal of smoke which permanently damaged her lungs.

She is only a Noble because her daughter is the current Monarch of the pride. She does not consider herself 'noble', in fact she considers herself more of an invalid that is a burden on the pride. However, she loves spending time with her daughter, so that is a benefit.

Plots: Anything <3 (minus death)

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:47 pm
User Image

Jibril is mute, due to the fact she is deaf. She has never really felt the need to speak, and learnt a lot about body language from her mother. Due to her disability, she never really made friends, or...acquantainces.

She is rogue. One day, she simply walked out of the pride, and hasn't returned. She's not sure where she's going, but she's looking for...something to direct her.

Plots: Anything <3 (minus death)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

Dragos knows he's pretty. He also is a bit of a jerk. He is protective over what is his and he is a bit possessive. He is such a momma's boy, adoring his mother Parvarti and considering her the height of beauty and elegance.

Looking for: Anything! Suggest away. He's rogue

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:00 am
User Image

Corb is more reserved than his brother Dragos (seen above). He is quieter, more subtle and a lot less of a jerk. He is just as much of a Momma's boy though.

Looking for: Anything! Suggest away c: He's rogue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:00 am
This is open! C:  

Velveteen Angel

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:07 am
User Image
@Jibril: Korres is also rogue, for now. She joined Kuuza, but maybe some plots before hand? Korres would know how to understand and interact with her more easily since they're siblings? Or Maybe Korres could seek her out after she joins Kuuza? C:

Remti RP for Sukanya. Or just... I have a lot of Sekmes kids. Maybe she can meet Ati? C:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:53 am
Seaki

I would looooove for Korres to find her after she's joined the Kuuza, it would make it super interesting x3 I don't think Jibril would fit there, but since she's mute, she definitely could keep good secrets haha

Remti RP is always loved! C: and so are RPs with Sekmes babies. We need some Sekmes spawn sibling RP with Ngdoto too~  

Velveteen Angel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:32 am
I had Corb and Angi jotted down as cub romance.... we clearly missed the whole cub stage but I was wondering if you were still interested in something between them?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:48 am
Velveteen Angel
Hai~! :3

So I have Kaleo to offer for Jibril, can be either really good friends or romance if they work out and you like the idea. He tends to wander a bit since he has a bit of wanderlust and often goes to places were he can pick up on other forms of dance and expressions. So finding her in the roguelands is no biggie on him (he also is open to relocate from the K'Z if needed, can be rogue, bahari, etc...)User Image

I can see him easily adapting to her muteness/deafness by using his natural talent for dancing to express himself to her. <3 He's never been much of a talker anyways and often preferred solitude to noisy crowds so he could practice and think. She's like the best of both worlds for him~ Someone who may actually really appreciate what he does and learn to understand him based on his body language more than his voice.

If you have any shenanigans you want her to get into I can go for that as well. XD Any funny slip ups, misadventures, etc...

Also wanted to remind you that we had these going~ [x] [x]

Plus making sure you still wanted to do Nassir x Ardhira’i in the leopard colony plots and then our Ela too. >////<

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:37 pm
We have this one with our Wild Dogs =D It's almost done, too! Aya has enough RP to toss them into the breeding thread after this one is done.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:25 pm
Velveteen Angel

*Nibbles* We have all the things! Esply Bous and Kisu + cubs.
I think I need to get my seer pride members properly certed still. 0.o. Anyhow they are open for rp? Plots? hybrids?

magnadearel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:45 pm
nessiaing

We can definitely try them out and see how they go! C: Not sure if Corb would ever want to join that pride, but that depends on how the plot progresses!

magnadearel

Definitely need Bous + Kisu + Cub RP!
Definiiiiitely interested in seer pride RP ;D Anything in particular you're after?

SilverLutz

Awesome! I'll tag that RP asap C: Aleu has...3 rps ready to go, but I can SRP her up and get her ready to go!

Sabra Knight

I'd love to RP them together though I may pass on them being mates or something more c: I think he would make a good friend for her though!

I will tag those RPs asap <3

Do we have RPs going for the Ela or the Elimisha couples?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 pm
Velveteen Angel
Definitely need Bous + Kisu + Cub RP!
Definiiiiitely interested in seer pride RP ;D Anything in particular you're after?

*Giggles*
Mmmm no? I'm not sure who I even have there atm. XD

magnadearel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas