[PRP] Evening Stroll (Turana x Dinari)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:31 pm

The late afternoon sunlight reflected dazzling colors across the lake waters. In a way it resembled starlight and so Dinari couldn't help admiring the gleaming waters. At least moving here has given me a good view. Smirking at the thought the leopard walked away from the trees to move along the lake path. Lalika had told him about this colony and since seeing the last events the male had decided to take shelter in favor of keeping an eye on his old friend.

How could he dare to leave her alone after that incident?

Now though he was finding that he rather enjoyed the colony. Despite previous arguments and some hard headed fools the place was alright. As a bonus he found that this area was rather good for star gazing as well so his own personal hobby was now a sincere role. Though the thought of stars made him chuckle quietly. I wonder if she ever really did find anything after that night? While he had wished to keep an eye out the leopard still had yet to find anything resembling a fallen star for the female. But perhaps eventually something would stumble into his path. And when it did he knew exactly who he was planning on giving it to.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:40 pm
While Dinari headed from the lake, Turana was heading to it. She'd spent her morning searching for special stones among the pile a regular stones another clan member had dug up. In the end, only one stone had been special, but only in the sense that it was pretty. She had it sent artisans, and left to ease her back. It was so annoying having others watching over her shoulders all the time!

If only she had been able to find a fallen star that night...

Speaking of that night-! She smirked a tiny bit upon seeing the male sharing her path, but quickly fell back into her normal cool aloofness. "Isn't it a little early to be star-gazing?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:51 pm
Cornetified

Dinari glanced up with a smirk in return as the leopardess approached him. When you think a thought then it may appear. The whimsical comment floated through his mind as he gazed over the female, "Is it ever too early for star gazing?" He asked teasingly before glancing towards the shimmering waters, "Just because we can't see them doesn't mean that they aren't still there."

The leopard's gaze lingered over the lights dancing in the waters, "Perhaps the lake is better than we are and those lights are actually stars that it's reflecting towards us. I knew someone who once told a tale of how the stars actually rest in the waters so the sun doesn't dry them out during the day. Those lights are from the stars then hiding below the waves."

A thoughtful smile flickered across Dinari's features, "I wonder what special stones and secrets truly are beneath those waters though." After all who knew what rested beneath the waves? Maybe even a star or two had fallen into this lake before, never to be seen but by the fish and those others resting beneath.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:05 pm
Turana snorted. "What's the point of gazing at something you can't see? Might not even actually be there where you're looking."

..The water? She couldn't help glancing at the gentle motion of the waters, eyes narrowing as the light twinkled back at her. "Surely, someone would have witnessed them rising and falling into the lake by now. I would have seen it. I'm sure the water has secrets, but those secrets are not the stars."

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:11 pm
Cornetified

"But it's the idea about it." Dinari smiled lightly, "Such things are supposed to make the mind wonder and to give innocents hope." He shrugged lightly, "I suppose it may seem silly, but isn't that like searching for things? How can you know the truth unless you stumble into it?"

"Sunsets." The male answered automatically, "All the lights streaking through the skies are supposedly the stars returning. Then when they're in the in between that creates the dusk which makes it hard even for leopards to see in." He smirked teasingly, "It does sound a bit too magical, right? But that's what cub tales are for."

"Still that isn't to say that perhaps some stars have actually fallen into the waters. After all who has dove into these waters lately?" Once more Dinari shrugged as he pulled his paw out of the water and circled around Turana, "Perhaps I just like making others think beyond the norm." He smiled, "It makes life more interesting that way."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:25 pm
Turana frowned, looking around at the earth she stood on. "Or give them the frights." When she looked around, she saw ghosts. The past. Things that were, and things she didn't know. Perhaps other did see hope... but she didn't understand it.

Sunsets... Sunrises... Night and day. "Beyond the norm is not necessary for thinking. The norm is our reality, after all."

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:37 pm
Cornetified

Dinari raised an eyebrow, "For someone who enjoys solid reality it's strange that you would mention frights." The male pondered over the reply with a small sigh. It would be a shame that hose tales he found lovely would feed fears of others.

"I suppose I would just hope that they would eventually find some beauty to dispel those frights. Or to have someone to guide them and keep to their side." Dinari stretched out lazily, "I guess I just think it's fascinating to see what the mind can conjure. Really helps to make this norm of life more vibrant and interesting."

Dinari offered her a gentle smile, "But to each their own I suppose."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:44 pm
Glad for her reflexes to prevent her embarrassment from showing, Turana snapped a glare over to the male. "I didn't say they were my frights," she said shortly. Honestly!

Shaking her head, she walked the last few steps to dip her paws into the water to rinse them off as she had first come to do. "Perhaps I feel that adding the imaginary takes away from what the reality really is. Is reality not bright enough for you, then?"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:12 pm
Cornetified

Dinari couldn't truly hide the faint grin of amusent that appeared at Turana's reaction. Still he did turn his gaze away for her benefit as she protested. Alright then if you say so.

The grin slipped away at commentary. "I suppose I didn't think to see things that way." Just the faintest of shadows appeared in his gaze as he turned back to look around them, "Sometimes the tales help with those few moments of a more bitter reality. Yet you are right." As if he never had those shadows the leopard looked over towards her, "I suppose reality can be beautiful enough on its own. Still I'll keep to a bit of both."

As he moved to walk away the leopard barely brushed against her, "If you ever need to learn more about the stars I tend to be here in the evenings. And don't worry I'm full of more than just fantasies."

Giving her a short nod the leopard turned away to disappear into the now darkening forest.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:18 pm
Turana watched Dinari with a flat expression. She saw some things in a fanciful way, but she considered herself a leopardess with all four paws on the ground. Pretending the world wasn't as it was... What good would that do?

She almost laughed as the male left, turning back to resume her bath at the lake. "You sure are full of something~"

Sabra Knight

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas