Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Mobile Suit Battle Weekly-The 00 Raiser Vs. The Gadessa Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The 00 Raiser Vs. The Gadessa - Your Pick!
  00R - Setsuna!
  Gadessa - All hail the Innovators!
View Results

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:49 am
This week on M.S.B.W. , We have Celestial Being's GNR-010 00 Raiser vs the Innovators GNZ-003 Gadessa. Who would win in a dogfight?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:51 am
User Image  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:52 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:53 am
Man this topic makes me wanna watch 00 All over again! sweatdrop  

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

Mikuru Asahina San

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:04 am
Well now I'm in the mood to rewatch the series too! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:08 am
Actually I for one am a fan of the Innovators. Like the whole story line was mysterious and stuff with them pulling the strings.  

The Once Fallen Angel
Crew

Mewling Gaian

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:20 am
The Innovators were a good challenge for Celestial Being.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:52 am
I don't think this is much of a contest as power-wise, we know the 00 is stronger cause it beat the gadessa several times over. Even Seravee beat the Gadessa and it had one original GN drive and a mostly large GN armament.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

x-QuickSilver
Crew

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:03 am
Phoenix347
I don't think this is much of a contest as power-wise, we know the 00 is stronger cause it beat the gadessa several times over. Even Seravee beat the Gadessa and it had one original GN drive and a mostly large GN armament.

What if there were 7 Gadessa's? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:04 am
Oh heavens, Where is Ribbons Almark?  

Lacus Clyne San
Vice Captain

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:52 am
Phoenix347

Going a bit OOT, the problem with 00/exia lane is that it ONLY HAVE TWO ARMS with like, what, an average of five swords or so, ( thus can only handle two at a time, takes a while to switch between blades, often which are the pilot's pointless weapon throwing / discarding for not quite visible reason, and also time for puncturing through GN Field with the big sword ). Seravee is far more versatile shitton of arms with saber/cannon and all. Imo Seravee is the strongest out of the four, even.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:01 am
Positroneidon
Phoenix347

Going a bit OOT, the problem with 00/exia lane is that it ONLY HAVE TWO ARMS with like, what, an average of five swords or so, ( thus can only handle two at a time, takes a while to switch between blades, often which are the pilot's pointless weapon throwing / discarding for not quite visible reason, and also time for puncturing through GN Field with the big sword ). Seravee is far more versatile shitton of arms with saber/cannon and all. Imo Seravee is the strongest out of the four, even.

Problem with server's armament is a high particle consumption on average with its heavy weaponry. Sure the 6 arms help to offset the previous cqc issues virtue had, but having at least 6 (8 with HWSD) gn bazookas or holding a gn field means without watching the consumption rate, the pilot could run out of reserve particles faster than the other gundams.
As for 00, it's main gn blades also have a rifle mode but it is meant to enter close combat which (generally) heavy-weaponry suits suffer at.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:06 am
Phoenix347
Positroneidon
Phoenix347

Problem with server's armament is a high particle consumption on average with its heavy weaponry. Sure the 6 arms help to offset the previous cqc issues virtue had, but having at least 6 (8 with HWSD) gn bazookas or holding a gn field means without watching the consumption rate, the pilot could run out of reserve particles faster than the other gundams.
As for 00, it's main gn blades also have a rifle mode but it is meant to enter close combat which (generally) heavy-weaponry suits suffer at.

fair point, all in all it boils down to the pilots huh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:07 am
Positroneidon

fair point, all in all it boils down to the pilots huh

A machine is only as good as its user, but I usually like to insert an "average" pilot for most arguments to not have fan boys rage over their pilot being better when we talk about mobile suits...  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Positroneidon

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:15 pm
gotta love these kind of peaceful approach we got here lol  
Questions/Comments/ Suggestions