Captain

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:01 pm
Yup...That's me...My how I've grown...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:02 pm
Hmm...That YouTube button seems kind'a pointless if it ain't gonna do anything...

Transilent
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:02 am
Interesting game, I, too, get frustrated with those "figure your way out" games when you are limited to the solution and items they provide. I doubt I could have gotten as far as you in 20 minutes. As for American Horror story, I have yet to catch an episode but I know someone who enjoys it. I am more into shows like Dr. Who and Walking Dead. Take it easy, VT3CH.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:08 am
longaps
Interesting game, I, too, get frustrated with those figure your way out games when you are limited to the solution and items they provide. I doubt I could have gotten as far as you in 20 minutes. As for American Horror story, I have yet to catch an episode but I know someone who enjoys it. I am more into shows like Dr. Who and Walking Dead. Take it easy, VT3CH.
Trust me, the game didn't take only 20 minutes. I was recording for over an hour. Had to edit the crap out of the video. Still, it's a great game. Disturbing as all hell, but great.

I still haven't watched Walking Dead. Only the Pilot episode a few years ago. Everyone tells me it's great. And I believe them. I want to sit down and watch it, but I just haven't been able to find the time.

Transilent
Captain

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

JimAboo

Supercharged Guardian

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:33 pm
You too huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:46 am
Transilent
longaps
Interesting game, I, too, get frustrated with those figure your way out games when you are limited to the solution and items they provide. I doubt I could have gotten as far as you in 20 minutes. As for American Horror story, I have yet to catch an episode but I know someone who enjoys it. I am more into shows like Dr. Who and Walking Dead. Take it easy, VT3CH.
Trust me, the game didn't take only 20 minutes. I was recording for over an hour. Had to edit the crap out of the video. Still, it's a great game. Disturbing as all hell, but great.

I still haven't watched Walking Dead. Only the Pilot episode a few years ago. Everyone tells me it's great. And I believe them. I want to sit down and watch it, but I just haven't been able to find the time.
That is why I think the DVR is a great invention. Of course even before the DVR existed, I used a VCR. There are plenty of shows that I am not home to watch during their air time, so I am lucky enough to be able to record them and watch them later. Unfortunately, The Walking Dead has had the season finale last week but there is another show, to help fill the gap, called Fear the Walking Dead which is basically the same thing but based in Los Angeles and more centered on how it all started.

Howdy JimAboo.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Alynne
Crew

Shirtless Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100