Reply Naruto Guild
Confused. Please help. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agree with me?
  True. I agree.
  False. Neji and Hinata are brother and sister. I do not agree with you.
  Who's Neji? Hinata? Hiashi and Hizashi? Hanabi?
View Results

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:23 pm
Gosh...I see people going around and saying that Neji is Hinata's brother. That. Cannot be true. I could of sworn they were cousins or something. If Hiashi and Hizashi were twin brothers, then how in the world can they say Neji and Hinata are brother and sister? Hanabi is Hinata's younger sister. Neji is NOT the brother of Hinata. Or so I think...

I have only seen the anime. Does this like...is it like...what it says in the manga? Because...gosh...my head hurts...*Holds head*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:52 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Gosh...I see people going around and saying that Neji is Hinata's brother. That. Cannot be true. I could of sworn they were cousins or something. If Hiashi and Hizashi were twin brothers, then how in the world can they say Neji and Hinata are brother and sister? Hanabi is Hinata's younger sister. Neji is NOT the brother of Hinata. Or so I think...

I have only seen the anime. Does this like...is it like...what it says in the manga? Because...gosh...my head hurts...*Holds head*

They are cousins  

What the Pho

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:02 pm
Lord Someguy
JhonnyRaincloud

They are cousins

My point exactly. I said they were cousins. Other people say they're brother and sister. What's up with that?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:14 pm
obviously they got it mixed up, of course neji and hinata are cousins xp  

Lhunari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Yeah, they're cousins, but Hinata sees them as close as siblings. Or she loves him like he's her bro. Or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:12 pm
They are cousins. Neji is supposed to be a servant to Hinata, but he resents this because he is arrogant about the fact that he's better than she is. Hinata is just very nice and optimistic towards everyone. They probably were close sibling-like friends at one point when they were younger, but Neji has come to despise Hinata. Hinata's timidity causes her to avoid conflict and she just kind of lets it be.  

abrachasyn

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:40 pm
Yeah yeah. stop saying it like I'm wrong. Go tell that to the people who are saying they ARE brother and sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:47 pm
So you were right! 4laugh  

churrlo

Lhunari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:40 pm
eumorah
They are cousins. Neji is supposed to be a servant to Hinata, but he resents this because he is arrogant about the fact that he's better than she is. Hinata is just very nice and optimistic towards everyone. They probably were close sibling-like friends at one point when they were younger, but Neji has come to despise Hinata. Hinata's timidity causes her to avoid conflict and she just kind of lets it be.

hmmm... i dont think neji hates hinata that much or at all neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:30 am
Hinata and Neji are cousins.
Hinata, being in the man branch family, belonged to the father who was born first.
The second was Neji's father.
The fathers were twin brothers, making the two cousins.

@ dragonrav910: I'd have to agree with you on this.
Neji hates the fact he's a slave, and just takes it out on hinata, when he should really be taking out his anger on the adults of the main house.
Hinata has no control whatsoever on the situation.

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:15 pm
churrlo

What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:22 am
JhonnyRaincloud
churrlo

What do you mean?

I mean you were right that they are not brothers.

ALSO when they fight during the Chuunin Exams.... it explains this all quite well. >< So if you're still confused (talking to anyone here), then just watch their fight in the exams.  

churrlo

Chibish

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:51 am
I guess people are just confused since Hinata calls him "Big Brother Neji" and stuff. No biggie.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 pm
Chibish
I guess people are just confused since Hinata calls him "Big Brother Neji" and stuff. No biggie.
:nodnod: :3
Nii-san doesn't have to be your brother.
It can also be a close friend who you see as a brother.
She respects her cousin so she refers to him as Brother Neji.

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:23 pm
churrlo
JhonnyRaincloud
churrlo

What do you mean?

I mean you were right that they are not brothers.

ALSO when they fight during the Chuunin Exams.... it explains this all quite well. >< So if you're still confused (talking to anyone here), then just watch their fight in the exams.

Oh. I remember. =D

The only thing I'm raising my eyebrow about is how people are saying that Neji and Hinata are brother and sister...

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff