Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:43 pm
Okay, so school REALLY took my attention of a few months there. If you need anything from me, I'm now ready to respond! Please post here if:

- We have a RP that I need to tag
- We have a planned breeding I never got up
- I have a name/cert info you need
- You gave me a cub and I never gave you info

Or anything else related to certs/cubs/RPs/breedings that I may have forgotten about and you need me for! I will do my best to get caught up on ALL the info I need to get to people!

I am very sorry for leave everyone stranded for so long! I promise to get caught up on everything ASAP.

If I need to name a cub, please post which cub it is. -so full of fail- I probably won't know just by the names of the parents (unless I own one of them -cough-)

This is NOT for my certs/growings/etc as a colorist. This is just for me as an SoA patron stuff. XD (though if you do happen to have a colorist/cert issue, please PM me!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:42 pm
I need to tag our rps. XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:46 pm
Doooo itttt  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:31 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24426331

Schnee rp that was started for us, but never got to. :3
If you're still interested.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:32 am
Phosphor x Nafsi - Nafsi's battle to get into the SB, she's won the duel but we haven't finished the RP yet. They have a breeding lined up as well.

Ezen x ? - I forget the name of your girl that was going to fling with Ezen, but this was their RP to get them into the breeding thread.

I think that's it? Those are the only two I can think of off the top of my head anyway XD Oh wait, I need a name for this and this (I think this one was yours at least XD) girl when you get a chance. Both are rogue so don't need to worry about ranks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:52 am
We have stuffs!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24764491 - snake rp
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24760361 - Iknimaya RP (once this one is done I think we would be able to declare them mates and have them breed)

In general these are the plots we have.

Tabt x Lorne (mates) - We should play them as parents sometime.
Okonoko x Suchi (fling) - posted
Midori x Gard (fling) - I have 2 finished rps with her including the one with Gard
Snakes (fling) - I still need to get all of my guy's rps (once holidays are done I can be more on top of this)
Tsun x Iluka (mates) - ready to go once we finish their rp together
Tyr x kibuluu'riro (fling) - I thought we started an rp for these guys but I can't find it now.... he is ready to go once he gets his last rp.

As an aside I am totally looking for a mate for Najwa not sure if you have any gods around looking for a lady friend.  

nessiaing

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:54 am
YOU FORGOT ALL OUR THING D<
No I'm kidding, I don't think we had anything solid planned, but if you still want to do some crosspride stuff, we can discuss something soon for it!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:51 am
Finishing up Firekin litter info. 83 They grew! Did you see? Adenah is so proud~  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:47 pm
Thank you for the plot reminders and threads! I will get tags out soon!

SilverLutz

Lioness- Kugonga
Hyena - Giza'Anga

nessiaing

Boy gods I have are Sloths and Permafrost XD

Seaki

Yesss, for sure! Maybe something with Kipwani, my poke-pride?

Painted Moose

I haven't seen! My girly's name is Upekecho and she's going to be a huntress XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:20 pm
Cajanic

So um. I'm a total fail with this. Are you still interested in breeding Braskeke with Mzimu? And can you show me Mzimu again? >.>  

magnadearel

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:57 pm
magnadearel
Cajanic

So um. I'm a total fail with this. Are you still interested in breeding Braskeke with Mzimu? And can you show me Mzimu again? >.>
Mzimu! And I'm totally cool with continuing. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:10 pm
Cajanic
Mzimu! And I'm totally cool with continuing. XD

Ah! Thank you. =D I will see if I can't work on rps for her. -knows she said that last time too-  

magnadearel

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff