Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:49 pm
Quote:
User Image He's a complete blank slate! He would probably be very prim and proper, and very 'knight in shining armor', always ready to help those in need! But I've never RPed him so nothing is set in stone. He's open for anything!

Quote:
User Image She's a seer! And she's a very tactical, hard-to-get-to-know kind of girl. She always looks pissed off and like she's thinking about the best way to screw you over. she's an EXTREMELY good hunter and is currently looking for the rest of her family. Though her exterior is cold, she's still capable of getting to know others and even falling in love! She's open for basically anything, though she would never be taken as a slave in any prides.

Quote:
User Image He's a seer though he really doesn't get visions very often. When he does, it tends to freak him out! Otherwise, he's a blank slate and he's open to anything. I just think he's pretty. >>

Quote:
User Image Shujaa's fertility has passed onto another hybrid in the pridelands! This is her daughter, Mvushi. She's outgoing and friendly, though a bit of a scatter-brain at time and a little too innocent. She's open for anything! I just really love breeding hybrids, haha. OH. She won't leave her pride.

Quote:
User ImageHe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

Quote:
User ImageHe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

Quote:
User ImageShe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

Quote:

User Image I'd love to find him a mate (preferably a God) but mortal flings are welcome as long as they don't mind a SUPER slow lion. He can be charming in his sluggishness... if you can wait for it.

Quote:
User ImageThis is Bwana's daughter and she's not going to be leaving her pride anytime soon. That said, her pride is currently in the middle of a bit of a war and they've been pushed into the surrounding forest. She's open for plots with other members of the pride, rival pride members, or strangers who might be wandering by!

Quote:
User Image This is my first SoA, haha. I would love to find new plots with him again! A mate would be lovely, and he's open to pride offers, too. He's a very happy and gentle guy who is very good at hunting and loves adventure. A darker themed pride would not be good for him. The last pride he was in was near the water, and he has a soft spot for the ocean.

Quote:
User Image I would really love Jeraha to find a mate. I honestly can't remember what plots I might have had with him, so if I'm forgetting a plot, please let me know! He's a quiet, reserved and generally rude lion who has a heart of gold and wants to protect those who are important to him, even at sacrifice to his own happiness. He used to be on the run from his father, but now he no longer has to worry about that guy.

Quote:
User Image This is a super chill lion I absolutely love and want to find more flings for. So if you have a girl who's not up to anything, I would love her to meet up with this pillow! He's old and wise, and loves to smile while helping those around him.

Quote:
User Image This is the current king of the suka'fumo. He's in the forest with his pride, trying to keep everyone together while looking for a way to get their homeland back from invaders. I would love RP with other members of the pride! He had a mate, but she's been MIA and I'm not sure if that plot is going to be continuing at this point.

Quote:
User Image Glacier's mate is MIA (the owner left Gaia) so she's looking for someone new! She's extremely shy and always thinks she's doing something to make mortals hate her. She's slightly better around Gods, so I would like a God mate/fling for her. She would not fling with mortals, though I'm happy to RP with them!

Quote:
User Image Bwana is the former king of Suka'Fumo and currently away from his pride hunting reinforcements to come and help them take back their homeland from the invading forces. He was seemingly killed during the insurrection, so very few know his real whereabouts. But I'm happy to meet up with other pride members! I'm also super interested in perhaps finding another pride that would be willing to come in and help them fight, and they can form an alliance with them after. Otherwise, it's likely to be the Kipwani that will help them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:39 pm
This is open!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:23 am
For Jareha I can offer:

User Image
Kalisha.
The product of a mutually-agreed fling, Kali takes after her father despite not meeting the rogue until adulthood. Playful and too smart for her own good, as a cub she quickly learned that playing hide & seek with strangers was far more fun than doing it with her siblings. As a result she spent most of her time sneaking about the pride and jumping out at unsuspecting adults, resulting in her eventual rank as a pride Ghost. Her cheeky yet charming personality only developed stronger as she grew. She can be dry and abrasive if she takes a disliking to you, but typically she has a sharp mind and a truly unique sense of humor, and is witty and quirky enough that even her closest friends never quite know what to expect.

User Image
Sanuye - Blinded as an adolescent in a hunting accident.
As a young cub she was boisterous and unruly, though a loving and caring daughter. Adolescence saw her as wild, a female determined to prove herself against any and all males in the pride, a risk taker and a dare devil. After her accident she became almost silent, meek and painfully withdrawn. Everything frightened her and she held great fear of being touched. Now however, she is slowly recovering some of her natural good humour and playfulness, though will ever remain a calmer, more composed and experienced lioness.

.:History:.
She was born to a well established Voodoo bloodline, her parents had both been Gatherers as had her grandparents and great grandparents. Being the only daughter born to her elderly parents, she felt a deep sense of responsibility to continue the family tradition. Her parents died when she was an adolescent, her mother passing away in her sleep from old age, her father followed his mate only a week later, dying from a broken heart. At this point the young Sanuye threw herself into her training, taking on bigger and bigger prey, seeking out bigger and bigger risks in an attempt to distract herself from her own grief. Many of the pride considered her broken from the deaths, others who knew her less thought she simply didn't care about her parents and was acting up now she wasn't controlled by them. However, her reaction had dire consequences on her life, more than just petty rumours that questioned her loyalty.. during one such hunt she came across a buffalo and decided to herd it rather than kill it. A decision that was to prove disastrous as the beast, enraged by her constant hassling, turned on her and attacked. By the time she managed to escape, she was badly wounded, and only just made her escape. She was found by one of the other gatherers and he brought her back to the pride slung across his back. It took months for her wounds to heal and several more before she came out of her den. By then, she had matured into the full body of a lioness but there was one difference about her that nature had never intended. She was completely blind. She was far quieter during those months that she had to re-learn her world with her paws, ears and nose, rather than relying on the use of her eyes. Jumpy and prone to fleeing when she felt someone get too close. But gradually, as the seasons turned, she slowly began to recover little bits of her self. Her sense of humour returned, though muted now, and her fear of touch eased as she began to understand her new environment. A year after the accident, now a full grown lioness, she has taken back her old job as a Gatherer, though she sticks closer to home now, and only hunts and 'gathers' smaller prey, she has become adapt at collecting the harder-to-find roots and tubers and is often the one the priesthood go to when they want something from the ground.

Since the Voodoo disbanded: Of course when the pride dispersed Sanyu was left at a great disadvantage. Never having had to fend for herself she suddenly finds herself alone and lost. Following nothing but the scent of prey weeks old, she stumbles and winds her way across the roguelands. When she pitches up at the Kitwana's edge she is near starved, confused, dehydrated and delerious. Sliabh finds her and without knowing what else to do, he brings her into the pride and straight to the healer dens.

She currently lives in the Kitwana. But lacking plots I'm willing to send her elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:24 am
Okay so I just can't resist!!

For Ziv I have

User Image

Peca is a sweet hyena and very motherly. RIght now she is wondering around the rogue lands with her pups in tow (they will be growing to Adols next month). I would love for her to find a hyena to settle down with and actually build a family that sticks. She has bread twice and was left feeling a little empty once her pups have grown and moved away. She needs a mate that will stick around after the pups have left home.

For Abyssma I have

User Image

A member of the Valkyrie pride I have kind of set up. She is quiet but strong. She is looking for a fling to bring back babies to her home.

And for Dromio should his mate not reappear I have:

User Image

Although she is a member of Ujini'Haragi she will be staying in S'F once the plot is over. I just think it would be a really awesome plot to have the second in command who hates the royals and all things purple fall in love with the King. Just a crazy idea. Don't feel bad if you aren't into it.

I shall resist offering anymore.  

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 am
User Image

For Glaciers I can offer my god of Surprises. Since he's still an adol it can just be a cute plot with him crushing on her, but if you want to wait for him to grow then it can evolve into more. x3 I can see him taking her shyness and trying his best to always surprise her with little gifts to make her laugh when she's down. Even more so he would probably try his best to help her to understand mortals just a bit better. Or to help her understand that she's not doing anything wrong and that not all mortals actually hate her. Mostly he's good at understanding both bad and good things happen for a reason, surprises themselves can be bad or good as well. Plus, he has the best reactions to surprises (since in his own life he seems to always be stumbling into something unexpected, a wee bit of a klutz despite being a god indeed). In favor of his father he tries his best to bestow happier surprises on others and often can laugh off most situation...though some actions are pretty tricky and mischievous...

Still if Glaciers is looking for someone to be warm and fun, then Kekoa can offer that for her. <3

((Plus it's like they could have a very movie like plotting...you know since Glaciers + Surprise go so well.
Titanic~ *shot*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:57 pm
Ooh, plots. emotion_kirakira

I'm very interested in any plotting with your Suka'Fumo characters, as I have one of the members of the Ujini'Haragi.

User Image

Koura was chased from the pride after the former king decided her coat was "pink not purple." She loathes anyone who continues to claim such and is adamant that her coat may be fairer than others, but that it is a shade of violet nonetheless. She wasn't sure what would come of chasing the entire Suka'Fumo out of the forest, she just believed they needed to get rid of the tyrant that cast her and the others out. Now that the Ujini'Haragi have the forest, she finds herself patrolling the borders, often lost in her own thoughts and memories.

If she were to come across Titania or Dromio on one of her patrols, she could very well be convinced to change sides, so long as she could come home to comfortable life in the Suko'Fumo.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:42 pm
Cajanic

Hey there, Caj! Want some god rp with my god?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:23 pm
Cajanic

Quote:
User Image He's a seer though he really doesn't get visions very often. When he does, it tends to freak him out! Otherwise, he's a blank slate and he's open to anything. I just think he's pretty. >>

User Image she's the only stormborn I have.
User Image I have her, but she has a fling with a god lined up and she's part of a pride and won't be leaving it (at least not right now if ever) If he becomes a reaver they could meet. She's a sweet girl and a seer as well (i believe? I forget)

Quote:
User Image Shujaa's fertility has passed onto another hybrid in the pridelands! This is her daughter, Mvushi. She's outgoing and friendly, though a bit of a scatter-brain at time and a little too innocent. She's open for anything! I just really love breeding hybrids, haha. OH. She won't leave her pride.

User Image
For her he'd love to fling with her. smile Unless you want someone a little more colorful?
User Image
User Image He's part of the Brotherhood pride. He can travel though. smile

Quote:
User ImageShe's a blank slate! Open to anything!

For her I have him.
User Image He's currently wandering around and looking for a place. Wouldn't mind him meeting her, plus all da brown and paaaank <3

Quote:
User Image This is my first SoA, haha. I would love to find new plots with him again! A mate would be lovely, and he's open to pride offers, too. He's a very happy and gentle guy who is very good at hunting and loves adventure. A darker themed pride would not be good for him. The last pride he was in was near the water, and he has a soft spot for the ocean.

User Image She's part of the Bahari. I think their colors would look pretty together when she gets older. owo They're by the ocean. <3
If not I have these two.
User Image She's a seer and a rouge right now. I think I have a fling with a god lined up for her but I wouldn't mind finding her a mate.
User Image
She's part of Shino's Rahala pride. I've been trying to get people to post there but no luck yet. She's a real sweet heard and would love to meet him. The pride travels (that's about as much as I know about it)

Quote:
User ImageThis is Bwana's daughter and she's not going to be leaving her pride anytime soon. That said, her pride is currently in the middle of a bit of a war and they've been pushed into the surrounding forest. She's open for plots with other members of the pride, rival pride members, or strangers who might be wandering by!

Quote:
User Image This is the current king of the suka'fumo. He's in the forest with his pride, trying to keep everyone together while looking for a way to get their homeland back from invaders. I would love RP with other members of the pride! He had a mate, but she's been MIA and I'm not sure if that plot is going to be continuing at this point.

Quote:
User Image Bwana is the former king of Suka'Fumo and currently away from his pride hunting reinforcements to come and help them take back their homeland from the invading forces. He was seemingly killed during the insurrection, so very few know his real whereabouts. But I'm happy to meet up with other pride members! I'm also super interested in perhaps finding another pride that would be willing to come in and help them fight, and they can form an alliance with them after. Otherwise, it's likely to be the Kipwani that will help them.

For any of your S'F I have her. smile She's in the jungle with the rest of the pride but was pretty injured during the fight.

User Image  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:52 pm
God RP?

User Image
User Image

We can plot on AIM too if you want? :3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:39 pm
Sorry it took so long to get to this! I have been way busier than I thought I would be.

Tanakako
I would be happy to see how Kalisha and Jereha get along. xD She might be interesting against the grump!

nessiaing
Ziv and Peca sound adorable! He could definitely be a 'stick around' type. XD

And abyssma can fling with with your girly if you still need it!

and OH MY GOD. That would be so amazing between Dromio and Koira. I would definitely be interested in them meeting and us setting that up. I haven't seen his mate in forever and I'm looking to move on at this point, and this plot sounds absolutely amazing. XD

Sabra Knight
That sounds like it could be cute, though I think she would be looking for an older mate. A crush plot would be fun though, and it would be so amusing if she accidentally friend-zoned him without knowing it. XD I think they could make very good friends! (Though, for the record, I have it on PRETTY good authority that he'll be growing soon. -cough-)

belloblossom
She should definitely meet titania! She's about as nice as they come, and she would make sure to tell her all about how nice the pride is and how her brother is looking to change the rules. XD

MoonKitsune
Yes! He can meet Glaciers if you like! Or sloths. xD I have permafrost, too. >> I'm open to everything!

AstoriaFallen
Birger could meet your little girly if you like!

Mvushi could have a fling with either of those leopard boys- they're both lovely. XD

Oooh, Eos is lovely. XD Nusra would be happy to make pretty babies with him!

Jethro I'm a bit picky about, and I'm not interested in the Bahari, but he can meet either of the other two and possibly see how things go with them?

For itarilde, she can meet up with Dromio if you like! The king always has time to look after the injured, and he would do what he can to help her.

Greenie EA
I've been a failure on AIM recently, but yesss, we should plot! Any of my Gods would be happy to meet with yours. xD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:59 pm
Cajanic

Birger could meet your little girly if you like!
She also has a brother XD But I wouldn't mind him meeting her. smile

Mvushi could have a fling with either of those leopard boys- they're both lovely. XD
Well, Besarion is currently engaged with a lioness and going to be flinging with her, youd be runner up with him. HOWEVER, my other boy Iregi (who is actually part of the brother hood now as his half brother is there. He still goes and travels). I have nothing set up for him as far as I remember? Maybe a fling with A leopard of Epines, but I don't know where she is right now. I think he has five RPs too. -wiggles eyebrows-

Oooh, Eos is lovely. XD Nusra would be happy to make pretty babies with him!
Well he is lovely, you colored him heehee. Fling? mate? I think he has two rps right now.

Jethro I'm a bit picky about, and I'm not interested in the Bahari, but he can meet either of the other two and possibly see how things go with them?
I totally understand being picky, him being your first AND he's handsome, <3. Who would you like him to meet first? My rouge Kahini?

For itarilde, she can meet up with Dromio if you like! The king always has time to look after the injured, and he would do what he can to help her.
Okay! That sounds like a plan.

also, i was reading about you wanting a pride to help them perhaps help them win their lands back. Perhaps the Iknimaya would help? I'd have to clear it with split first. I may be the owner now, but she still has say in what happens with them lol. XD It would be good interaction for the pride members though.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:10 pm
Cajanic

nessiaing
Ziv and Peca sound adorable! He could definitely be a 'stick around' type. XD

And abyssma can fling with with your girly if you still need it!

and OH MY GOD. That would be so amazing between Dromio and Koira. I would definitely be interested in them meeting and us setting that up. I haven't seen his mate in forever and I'm looking to move on at this point, and this plot sounds absolutely amazing. XD

Yes, yes and omg yes. I am so happy you thought the S'F plot was a good one because I was stupidly excited about it but didn't want to get my hopes up. I know we have some rps open somewhere that I should chase down. I don't think any of them are waiting for me to tag but I could be wrong.

Where did you want to start?  

nessiaing

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:56 pm
AstoriaFallen
XD Well, that sounds fine for Mvushi, the cubs could stay with her or go with him, I'm not fussed either way. ^^

Nusra is happy with fling or mate. She's a blank slate! So whichever you would think works better for him.

Jethro can meet Kahini!

And yay for Dromio RP. xD would you like to start? I can get things started but probably not until this Friday -fails during the school week- As far as the Iknimaya go- are they a fighter type pride? Or at least strong enough to help muscle out the baddies?

nessiaing

Yeah they're probably my tags. I have been such a fail face. XD But I'm still excited for this plot! They could meet up in the forest if you want. I'm sure Dromio would be creeping close to the pride borders to spy on them and formulate a plan of attack. >>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:40 am
Cajanic
Tanakako
I would be happy to see how Kalisha and Jereha get along. xD She might be interesting against the grump!

Sounds great!!!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:33 pm
Along the Boarder Iregi x Mvushi

I lovely site for traveling eyes Esophoros x Nusra  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff