User Image

Quote:
Elisheba was dead, and in her wake she has left behind four grown daughters, one of which had been named queen not long after the fact. While the public coronation had not been completed yet, it was clear that it would have to wait. With queen Elisheba's death, a cold stillness has descended down the mountain as her body was not the only one recovered. Claims have gone out, spread by the royal servants and the guards whose rounds include the royal dens, that Eduard was also found dead beside his sister. Some suspect it was foul play on the Lord's part, jealous of his sister having taken the throne from him, but others say it was something much fouler....Murder.

With the talk of it being possible that queen Elisheba and lord Eduard were murdered, all eyes have turned to the one who found them as the primary suspect. The captain of the guard. Known to the colony as Barafu-taji, rumors have been circulating for some time about a possible illicit relationship between him and the late queen.

As the colony prepares to send their royals to Shan Furen's side, the unthinkable has happened. The temple has been desecrated. Furs have been torn, paint and blood painted on the walls in heretical manners and worse of all, the Tears of Shan Furen has been overturned and left on the stone floor. The priests are obviously in a fit as their holy place has been destroyed and the sanctity of this holy site has been breached.

Whispers have eluded to the action being part of a new movement, one that claims that the Shan Furen that the noble Emerce claimed to have seen, was the true goddess and that the one preached about in the temple and by the priests is a false goddess, one that does not deserve their praise. Their motive is a clear one to say the least: they seek to dethrone the goddess from her pedestal and replace her with the true Shan Furen. Is it possible their motives turned murderous as well...?

With these claims of a murderer in their midst and the holiest site violated, what a time it is to become queen.

[ OOC INFORMATION ]
- This thread was made specifically to inform and give context to future roleplays, including ORPs, as to some of the current events that are ongoing in the Mlima Tuokoa.
- You are welcome to make your own RP about your SoA reacting to the things mentioned above if you want!
- This thread is not meant to be posted in by anyone else! Please do not post in here!

[ WANT TO BE PART OF THIS? ]
- I have a few SoA I will be giving away with the express purpose of being important or at least having more influential roles during this meta.
- If you would like to potentially be given one of these SoA, PM me with an idea of the kind of characters you enjoy playing. Please note that not everyone may receive anything.
- If you have a suggestion, idea, or other contribution that you would like to give, feel free to PM me!