[PRP] Stargazing (Darbiga x Nyota)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:05 pm
User Image

Darbiga made her way slowly through the long grass. In the middle of the night the dark pelted cheetah almost disappeared. Her back markings however almost glowed in the moonlight. She was a confident cheetah and moved with the pride of a lion. Pausing for a moment sat back on her rump. The grass flowing up beside her. She cast her eyes up. It was a surprisingly clear night and she was amazed by the number of stars he could see.

"They are so pretty." she murmured to no one other than herself. It wasn't often that Darbiga sat back and enjoyed the beauty in the world around her. As a rogue cheetah all on her own there was always something more important to do than look at pretty things.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

Nyota, as per usual, was staring at the stars above him. However, unlike previous nights, his stomach was actually full for a change. He had managed to find an abandoned kill in a tree, and rightfully so, for it was nearly picked clean. Of course, being the near-starved leopard he was, he managed to scrape whatever meat had been left on it and was feeling delightfully sated for the night approaching. He had left the tree and the bones beneath it and moved into the plains. Occasionally, he would come across another skulking figure and more often than not they were unfriendly, so he avoided them.

He would have bypassed the cheetah if his eyes hadn't adjusted in the nick of time when she spoke. He was so often looking at the stars himself that when he tried gazing at the plains before him, his night vision was less than what it should be. At the notion of looking at the stars, however, for what else would she have meant, he came to stand a short distance from her.

"Aren't they just? Beautiful and ancient. Some say, the stars we see are older than the gods." He smiled and turned to look at the cheetah beside him. "Forgive me for interrupting you, it's just been a while since I've met a fellow stargazer."

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:47 pm
Darbiga jumped when the voice came from beside her. It was so unlike her to get so distracted not to notice someone coming up beside her. She shook her head, she had put herself at risk by looking at the stars instead of paying attention to her surroundings. Thankfully though the other voice seemed to be a friendly one.

She turned her head to see a brightly coloured leopard with a star and moon on his rump. "It would see you have a piece of them with you everywhere you go." she said to him nodding her head at his rear end. "You aren't intruding at all. I must admit I don't stop often to look at them, a byproduct of being a rogue on her own. My name is Darbiga." she greeted him.

belloblossom

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff