[PRP] Mr. Shy (Zahera x Koura)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:11 pm
User Image

Zareh was moving slowly, the lion was loosing strength he hated being alone and he had spent the majority of his life alone at this point. When he pride had split up he had thought it was a good idea to branch out on his own, he didn't want to burden his parents. So he had gone out on his own and never really ended up finding others to be around.

Zareh had thought about joining another pride but he was always worried he wouldn't fit in. When he saw others in the rogue lands he often hid instead of seeking them out for companionship. Now it had been so long that he didn't even know if he could successfully start up a conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image

Koura gave a long sigh as she patrolled the furthest edges of her prides borders. It was verging near on the Roguelands at this point, but Koura could care less. She never found any Suka'Fumo pride members, they kept themselves too cleverly hidden. Even if she found one, what would she do about it? She was required by the the leader to bring them back to the camp as slaves, but since the battle for power... She wasn't sure how to feel about it. They had won, successfully chasing the Suka'Fumo from the forest, groundlings and pride members alike. It was said that the king had been killed and the survivors were somewhere nearby, but neither Koura nor the other patrols (that she had heard of) had seen a single member.

"Ugh, what am I even doing?" She said to no one, only to hear someone nearby, given away by the sound of nearby paws. "Who goes there? Show yourself!" She cried and then cursed at herself. If there was a pride member all the way out here, her shouting would have clearly scared them off at this point. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

nessiaing

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:38 pm
Zareh froze one paw mid air. He wasn't sure which emotion was stronger. On one hand he was overjoyed to hear the voice of another living soul on the other he was a little frightened to hear an angry voice. It didn't exactly sound like whoever he had come across wanted to be friends.

"My name is Zareh." he called back. He couldn't see the owner of the voice but he could tell it was a female. Zareh couldn't imagine anyone being frightened by him, he was a pretty unassuming lion in terms of size and stature. In fact many females were a fair bit larger than him.

"I mean no harm. I am a passing rogue. I can leave." he offered hoping that the owner of the voice would tell him to stay. He didn't want to be alone again.

belloblossom

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff