Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image

It was when he let her 'friend' die in the stampede that Ami screamed at him to go to see a witch doctor or she would have him killed. He didn't mind death, he didn't know why he was like this.. He didn't know why he had saved her over him. Watched him die with not a shed of a tear. Now, she was in tears in front of him. All of those distraught over such things, and he couldn't find himself able to cry.

Lowering his head as she spoke words that near shook his heart. Wandering how he became so ... heartless. How could he manage a life outside of her. His boss lady.

"OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

Was the last words she said before the she turned back. Not wanting to be shielded by the rain, but stay besided the corpse.. He envied that, After the third day of laying beside the body, he left.

Coming to the pride after a few days. Without eating, nor sleeping. At the foot of cave of the witch doctor...

"Master Lulu...." He spoke soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:11 pm
Chi Sohma

Her mother was out at the moment and Mariko was mixing some of the herbs that she had gathered as she was trying out some new things. She liked to experiment just a little bit, which got her in trouble with her mother sometimes because it always didn't end the way she would have hoped but one never had a breakthrough without trying right? As she was making herself busy she suddenly thought she heard a faint voice outside the cave.

Pausing for a moment she lifted her head and listened and then decided to go and check it out. To her surprise it was Segurue, Ami's Right Hand. What was he doing here? Wasn't he supposed to be with Ami? Protecting her. It was then that she noticed his state and all thoughts of rules and regulations went out of her head. "Segurue, I'm Mariko, Lulu's daughter... I'm going to help you inside alright?" She said softly to him as she moved to his side so that he could lean against her. He looked awful and beaten down. Something was definitely wrong with him, but not physically it looked like.

She likely needed to get him some water first but before any of that happened she needed to get him inside.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:27 pm
Quote:
Drink...Drink... He leaned up and starred in to the young cheetah's soul. Curling his tongue around the dip of the bowl and drank.. As if he hadn't drank in weeks. Which was true.

Still, those eyes kept on to her. When the liquid was gone. He leaned back in to the bed of furs. "The information I have, is sensitive." His words rashed with anger.

"I need to know why..." Calm.

"Why am I..." Covering his face. "I need to be ...fixed... My brain.. Something. Help. Helllpp..."

It was then that an ubrupt sound came from the entrance. The figure casted a shadow over them. "I have nothing to cure you. The best one to ask is the one in front of you and I assure you." Lulu walked up, her voice sterned. "To me, you are the least of my worries. I won't be available for some time. Anything you could tell me, you can tell my successor. Ive named it so to the boss. Your secrets are safe here." Coming up, she shuffled a few of her medicines. "I have two litters to deliver. "

Leaning in to her daughter with a soft lick. "You should always wear your mask. You mustnt underestimate contagion. Both physical and spiritually." Putting the mask on her daughter. "Be wise. Dont rush diagnoses. I'll be back in a few days. Whenever the babies deliver."

Quote:

She was pleased that he was drinking all of the liquid it was something that had to be done, it would help give his body the nutrients it was missing. It wasn't just simple water but a mixture of herbs to help get him some more energy. She watched him as he seemed to stare at her the entire time and it made her not sure of what to think. She backed up slightly at his words and realized how his mood changed from one to another.. How strange.

She turned towards the entrance when her mother appeared and she listened to everything she was saying. Had she truly named her successor? This was the first she had heard. But she remained un-alarmed to the news. She listened to how her mother spoke to him and then nodded to her mother as she put the mask on her face. "It won't happen again." She said. "I pray they come alive and well." She looked back towards the stranger. No. This wasn't something that was going to be an in an out. He needed to be looked after and assessed. "I'll keep your words close to mind about contagion.. And Don't worry mother, I have a few things to aid me." She said with a smile that her mother couldn't see through her mask.

She turned back to the stranger. "Everything said here is and will remain confidential. You have nothing to hide from in here. I need to know everything. Or else.." She paused, "There is nothing I can do for you."

Quote:
"I hope you are one less that I have to take care of." Smirking. She loved all her children, quite equally. Showing them affection, it seemed like she tried but she always seemed awkward. More like a teacher than a mother, but still her love was uncomparable. "Your sister is coming to drop off more ingrediants for my medicines. Tell her if you need anything. She is off today from the shrine. Your father should be around too..." Trailing off in thought.

Then she left, with bags around her hips with medicines and bowls all around her. He wasn't even on her radar of importance. That's just how now, she was.

"I may be contagious..." He thought, as he remembered Ami crying endlessly. Although he knew Lulu would'nt care much about that. Probably said that she deserved it. Lulu though, was a very indifferent and less likely to hold grudges much at all. Patients came first, but Segurue didn't know that. Didn't know her personally. She had brushed him off so easily, yes. Children were important to bring in to the world. That was more important. Did Ami's position and his own affect him.

Sighing...

"Fine." He cleared himself. The taste of bitter leafs were his mouth, it had to be that off tasting water.

"....I can't feel." He started, wondering if it sounded sane. "Multiple incidents... Where I should have felt something, but I did not. Princess Ami demanded I come here. To get answers... something is wrong with me." He looked to his side, at the cheetah...

"But I have been like this for some time... I only feel for those who work for it. Still I feel nothing in here.." He touched his chest. "Just feel wrong...I must not be so serious if Master Lulu thinks so lightly of it..."

Quote:
[2/6/2016 6:36:29 PM] Astoria Fallen: She couldn't help but smirk at her mother through her mask. Oh there was no need for her to worry about her. "I'll make sure to let her know if I do, and if he comes around then I'll see what happens when he's here." She said simply as she gazed over towards Ami's right hand. She turned back and her mother was gone. Sounded about right.

She walked back over towards him and looked him over. "I'm going to inspect you, if you try to attack me I will strap you down." She said to him sternly as she placed her paws upon his body, inspecting him for anything that could be ailing him. I wound, a bite, an unusual marking. He appeared to be clean and she looked at him when he said he couldn't feel. Couldn't feel what?

She listened as he explained and then when he touched his chest she realized. "Do you ever cry over something that is sad? Or feel joy during moments of happiness?" She asked him. They may seem like odd answers but it was the only way she could understand if what she was thinking was it.

Quote:
[2/6/2016 6:51:09 PM] Chi Sohma: He was still when she examined him. Something like her mother, more talkative then her, that's for sure. His ears went back until she started to ask those questions... Those same questions he would ask himself. Why.

He took in breath. "I do not cry, when I am told I am suppose to. I do not feel joy when cubs like those that your mother is tending to. I simply watch them, I am told I'm suppose to feel something here." Putting her paw against his chest. "But I don't."

Quote:
[2/6/2016 9:14:36 PM] Astoria Fallen: She listened to him. Well, you didn't have to cry when you were supposed to. Everyone handles everything differently. It was when he spoke about the cubs and how he felt nothing that she looked at him and cocked her head.

"I..see."

She said as she looked at him and then took of her mask. She did not need it. "Do you remember a time when you did?" She asked him as she went and grabbed a small bowl of water and some moss and started to clean him gently.

Quote:
[8:42:52 PM] Chi Sohma: A time when he 'felt'... He closed his eyes and tried to find in his file of memories.. Back before he went on that adventure. Passed when he came to the pride.. and passed where he ventured with that cheetahess...

When he was a child...

"I could have... maybe.. when I was younger. It's been so long, I can't remember." Shaking his head. "I don't know.. My father made me happy maybe.. " Sparks of memories from his cubhood flashed in front of him but it was blurry and incoherent. "I traveled when I was young. I was like this since I was little." Looking at her finally, and seeing her without the mask. "You don't think Im contagious, witch doctor?" Liftin his paw to her face.
[8:44:02 PM] Chi Sohma: When she began to clean him, he hadn't ever felt someone take care of him, not like that. He lowered his head to her, even leaned in to her.

Quote:
[9:33:41 PM] Astoria Fallen: As she rubbed the sponge along him cleaning the filth from his body she did so in a gentle manner, in a smooth caress. Not so much as a sexual nature, but a caring and gentle one. She wanted him to relax, needed him to relax. She rubbed the sponge across his cheeks and down the side of his neck as he spoke, washing away the filth from days outside and then she felt his paw upon her face and she looked back at him. "No." She said to him softly, "What you have isn't contagious." She said to him.

She felt him lean into her and she just kept cleaning him and recalled his words. "Did something happen when you were younger that caused you great pain or even terror?" She asked him as she ran the cleansed sponge along the backs of his ears and down his side. She knew talking about such things was likely to get him into a panic but she was prepared, she had something nearby that would knock him out if he inhaled it.

Quote:
As she combed against him, it indeed relaxed him a lot more than he thought.

Thinking back on his life again. Digging deeper. Memories... Memories..

'Did something happen...' Filing, and remembered small events. Things that would make him laugh when he was little or when his brothers and sisters played tricks on him. Then, digging even more, caused that memory to surface. The first time he had seen death. When his friend grabbed on to his paw from a ledge. Below were hyenas that had sought them out. Grabbing on to the first thing he could. Mariko's paw.

Pulling his friend up, then his friend's paw let a rock slide down. Causing the hyenas to turn and come after them. His memory blurred and his claws dug in to Mariko's paw.

The sound of bones crushing.

Causing his body to shake.

Quote:
She figured something like this might happen and as he relaxed his mind began to wander and she watched as he seemingly disappeared into a distant time, something he'd long forgotten. His paw reached out and grabbed her paw and then his claws dug in, it hurt but she could manage. Then he dug deeper as his body began to shake and she really couldn't do much since he had her left paw pinned so she climbed on top of him and with her other paw she pressed her body weight down against him and spoke into his ear.

"It's alright, it's okay to feel. To allow the fear and the pain and the anger to rush through you, let it pass, don't fight it." She just laid on top of him, the weight of her pinning him down, despite her paw being pinned by his own. It would heal in time. He needed to finish this, he needed to find release. She could easily slap him out of it but that's not what she wanted to accomplish here. She wanted him to finish it out. "It will all be alright.." She said softly in his ear as she hoped he'd allow himself to let go of what his mind was forcing him to block out.

Quote:
[12:36:54 AM] Chi Sohma: When the mangled sounds began to echo his body began to shake harder. It was his real body fighting back from the memories from coming out. Tossing his head from side to side. His friends bones crushed in to the jaws. While he watched in horror- he knew he could have moved. But he couldn't.. But he couldn't move. In the dream but he brought out his chest up against her when in the memory he felt the hyena push against his throat. Right when he was about to eat him- his voice was silenced. The nightmares began to surface through and bleed out. The terror and horror, making his claws push in to Mariko.

"Those who fight for life- earn it!"

As Segurue began growling ( screaming ).

Quote:
Whatever it was he was seeing was bad and she knew it, she felt him pressing up against her and realized he was reliving something from his past. She knew she had some herbs or something to help, but he needed to finish this out, but she was at a point where she needed to get out of the way. His words sunk into her ears and she wondered what it was she could possibly do for him at this point. He was suffering from something traumatic from a long time ago and it wouldn't just be a 'here take this' kind of remedy.

She hopped off of him and gained some distance since her paw was no longer pinned and she waited. she had grabbed the cloth with the ingredients that would make him sleep just in case she needed it but she stayed close to him. "It's going to be alright, what you're seeing now isn't now, it's just the past. It won't hurt you now." She said hoping he could hear her despite his screams.

Quote:
[2/10/2016 6:22:16 PM] Chi Sohma: Segurue saw all the harsh and terrible nightmares and when she finally said that it was the past. even so the thinking back, became a day dream- more like morning terror. Then he tried to find something that would show him that this wasn't real, and how to get out, pushing all these thoughts to the front of his head. Or how he could example it, til finally he was able to bring himself back. His eyes opened big and he looked around, with his breath uneven and still in fear...

Gasping as he quickly jerked his head up. Nightmares.. that's why. He put his paw against his head, feeling like he had been running in circles for days. Putting both paws now against his head. Painful.. Then, he calmed himself, which didn't seem to work very well.

Now the memory was fresh in his head, and he looked away from her to hide his shame.

Quote:
[2/19/2016 3:45:32 PM] Astoria Fallen: (okay, lets see if my response can get posted this time XD)
[2/19/2016 4:59:24 PM] Tori: As she stood by, she watched him carefully and it came to her as to what was ailing him. She had a guess it was something to do with a horrific event that had happened to him and he was forcing to forget it and thus inducing himself with nightmares. The body had an interesting way of dealing with trauma and it would appear his lack of emotion was part of his way of dealing with what he was forcing to forget.

She watched as he looked at her and turned his head away in shame. She gave a soft sigh and walked over to him and placed a paw on his shoulder. "It is alright, there is nothing to be ashamed of." She said to him calmly. "I can give you something to ease the pain you are feeling. May I ask, did a trauma happen long ago?" She was curious if that was perhaps it. And it was inducing his current nightmares. "I may have something that can help with that, but I'll need to know everything." She said rather bluntly at the end. "I do want to help you, but you'll have to allow me to do so." She said as she went to get something for him to take for his head.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:54 pm
Quote:
[10:12:02 PM] Chi Sohma: It was a wound he wanted to fix, but not like this. Absorbing inwardly an anger, a pain that began to boil with embaressment the situation. As soon as she placed a paw against his shoulder a growl came from him, almost a snap. "NO!" He paused, and huffed, his mind still strained from his apparent hypnosis of the events. Getting up quickly and tripping over the cup she had given him before which added on to his anger.

"Nothing happened! Nothing happened!" Anxiety began to come from the pit of his chest and knot up his throat. He growled. "If you are going to help me-FINE!-But it's nothing wrong with me! I just need more sleep! That's it!" Denial. "Thats IT!"

The first time he really yelled conciously. Usually he was always strict- to the point and clear. This time, he was confused with himself, what he was feeling and thinking. Then the headaches came again.. putting his head to the ground and rubbing it in the furs he laid on. "Damnit it huurts!!" He growled loudly.

Quote:
[10:34:40 PM] Tori: She watched him cautiously and then the outburst happened and she just stood there and looked at him for a moment as he continued on. She figured he'd calm down eventually and he finally did. "I wouldn't say anything was wrong with you." She said calmly mixing another drink to ease his anxiety and his headache. "I just think you're holding in a lot of emotions that need to be expressed." She said to him as she brought him another cup of stuff to drink down.

"Here, drink this. It will help calm you down and ease your headache." She said approaching him with the carved bowl. She was going to have much work to do with him and she knew it was going to take more than one day to accomplish. "Sleep is definitely something you need more of." She said in agreeance with him, "But I would like you to come see me at least three times a week if possible." She said to him with a semi serious look.

Quote:
He spat at the thought of her, and a low growl settled in his chest as he put his snout in to the drink she handed him and lapped as if it was his last drink. His head pounding, causing ringing and disorienation, that feeling soon began to tingle hiss face more. The rest of him soon followed the same feeling.

"I don't need to show anything... that is where weakness lies." He was just as serious. "I don't need a nanny." Asserting himself and raising to his feet, but just as quickly as he got him, he fell to the ground. His breathing slowed, and soon his whole body was relaxed, his vision began to blur. A few blinkss didn't cure it. "What..have..you..done..to..me..." His words were slurring, and soon he drifted in to the land of sleep.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas