Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Saba'Nyumba Lands [IC]
[PRP] On the Horizon (Yara & Kumo) (Metal House)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

Kumo woke with the sun. His guard duty would start soon, as it did most mornings. Sometimes, he worked evenings, but today he would start his shift as normal. He yawned, nuzzling his mate, who slept peacefully in their den.

Their den was located in the Water territory, with his mate's house, so Kumo had to trek towards the mountain-side, where his own house trained and normally made their dens. He didn't mind the trip if it meant Elly wouldn't have to haul her tools home at the end of the day. She was a little delicate, and Kumo was used to the walk. He was always walking, and the sleek dog was built for it quite well.

He was pretty steam-line, built for travelling long distances, after all. His breeding had ensured it. Still, he yawned as he approached the starting mark of the usual patrol.

He wondered, vaguely, who he would be patrolling with today. Their house was one of the bigger ones, though the pack was still quite small. He hoped it would change in the future - flourish, but today, he was just going to patrol, and do his job to protect the pride the best he could.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image

By the time the sun crept over the horizon, Yara had been up for hours. Being Leader meant dealing with all the happenings in the house, no matter what the time. This time, just after Yara had finished her last rounds of the dens, had been summoned to help search for a missing pup. Luckily, the youngling had just wandered after a bug, but it had still kept Yara up all night.

She walked slowly through the Metal territory, she tried to keep her focus, though her face was obviously drained. Her title didn't allow for much down time, let alone sleep, and she didn't want her pack to think that she was anything other than strong and dependable.

Her eyes were a little slow to react, but she caught the vague shape of something moving. The coloring blended in with the pale mountain in the morning, and Yara wondered for a moment if she should be more on guard. As she saw the dark ears, though, she knew immediately who it was.

"Good morning, Kumo." Her voice was firm, but still remaining relatively quiet. She was actually glad to see him - if he was out, he must be patrolling or something, which meant that maybe she could slip off for some much needed rest soon.

Seaki

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:24 am
Kumo couldn't help but smile a bit when he saw the leader of his house, but the expression quickly changed to one of concern. Yara looked exhausted. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time he had seen the Metal Leader looking like this, but she usually kept herself together pretty well.

"Good Morning, Yara," he greeted in return. "Were you still patrolling, or are you heading off?" He asked. He rather hoped she would, tho he wouldn't mind walking with her for a bit. Not only to make sure she was okay, but to take over her patrol route.

Polette

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:09 pm
Managing a small smile, his voice was keeping her a little more alert. "I was just returning from a patrol, actually. My attention was requested, but everything's been resolved." She nodded slowly, her gaze dropping a little. "I was going to finish the end of my route this way and head off for a little while."

"Were you just heading out for rounds? Or off on some other errand?" Yara was hoping that he would be the one to take over patrolling - she trusted him and it would be comforting to know who exactly was out and about while she was tucked away.

Seaki

Polette
Crew

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:47 pm
"Just about to head out for rounds," Kumo confirmed. "My mate resides in the Water House, so I spend the nights there whenever possible." The pair had young pups, and he was sure the kids were especially exhausting during the times he wasn't there.

Elly had her own job to do. The pair of them had joined together, and it was hard being away from her for long stretched of time. He had been a scout in his old pack, though. Their jobs were pretty similar, but their nights were spent together for the most part.

"Are you able to get some rest soon?"

Polette

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 2:50 pm
"Ah, I see." Yara took a moment to run through the Water House members she knew; she was familiar with most of the pack, and she thought she remembered seeing him with a multi-colored female. "You have a young family, correct? It always warms my heart to see such dedicated parents." She gave a smile; she knew it was tough and unreasonable at times to expect a two-parent family, but it was beautiful to see a lasting connection that would surely rub off on their pups.

"Yes, I was about to head off. It was a long, albeit relatively calm night." Her warmer smile turned wry as the exhaustion began to come over her again. "I'm glad to see it's you taking over, though."

Seaki

Polette
Crew

[IC] Saba'Nyumba Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas