View Results

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 pm
I haven't been on gaia in a while. Think I might be back for good though. Or at least for good for the time being.
So far I have figured out that getting gold is ridiculously easy. (Like 7,000,000 in the 2 day's I've been back.) Looked through my old quest threads to figure out where I left off. (Pretty sure it was my pikachu outfit, but without TekTek I have no way to figure it out. Like I honestly don't even remember what all I had on the outfit. crying ) And looked to see that of my nearly 100 friends only like 5 have been on within the last 6 months...

So whats new with PGOD? Whats new with Gaia? Does anyone even remember me? lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:35 am
Sitting On Cloud 9
I haven't been on gaia in a while. Think I might be back for good though. Or at least for good for the time being.
So far I have figured out that getting gold is ridiculously easy. (Like 7,000,000 in the 2 day's I've been back.) Looked through my old quest threads to figure out where I left off. (Pretty sure it was my pikachu outfit, but without TekTek I have no way to figure it out. Like I honestly don't even remember what all I had on the outfit. crying ) And looked to see that of my nearly 100 friends only like 5 have been on within the last 6 months...

So whats new with PGOD? Whats new with Gaia? Does anyone even remember me? lol sweatdrop
Not much is new with PGoD. Our guild has, as I put it, dropped to a mere heartbeat of its former self. I do my best to keep it alive with at least once a week post. Transilent posted recently and JimmyJosh post sometimes too. Other than that there have only been a few other PGoDians posting in the last couple of years. I remember your name but I'm not sure we communicated much. Lots of things occurred on Gaia. not least of which was the inflation. Tektek is gone but Gaia did make it's own equivalent Avatar Builder and Avatar worth counter. There are of course other things you will soon find out. Probably most annoying is the up to 10 per day barrage of adverts trying to get IRL money from all Gaian's. Anyway, nice to see you posting and welcome back to Gaia and PGoD.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

Sitting On Cloud 9

Lonely Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:03 pm
longaps
Sitting On Cloud 9

Not much is new with PGoD. Our guild has, as I out it, dropped to a mere heartbeat of its former self. I do my best to keep it alive with at least once a week post. Transilent posted recently and JimmyJosh post sometimes too. Other than that there have only been a few other PGoDians posting in the last couple of years. I remember your name but I'm not sure we communicated much. Lots of things occurred on Gaia. not least of which was the inflation. Tektek is gone but Gaia did make it's own equivalent Avatar Builder and Avatar worth counter. There are of course other things you will soon find out. Probably most annoying is the up to 10 per day barrage of adverts trying to get IRL money from all Gaian's. Anyway, nice to see you posting and welcome back to Gaia and PGoD.

Oh god I have noticed(ish) the inflation... Like I was hardcore happy when I got 700,000 gold in 2 day's from dailies cause back last I was on that would have been half my questing done. :/ then I realized that no that wont even buy me a cup of coffee...

Its nice to be back. I've noticed that a LOT of people have left. It kinda makes me sad. Wish people would come back. =(  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:43 am
Sitting On Cloud 9
longaps
Sitting On Cloud 9

Not much is new with PGoD. Our guild has, as I out it, dropped to a mere heartbeat of its former self. I do my best to keep it alive with at least once a week post. Transilent posted recently and JimmyJosh post sometimes too. Other than that there have only been a few other PGoDians posting in the last couple of years. I remember your name but I'm not sure we communicated much. Lots of things occurred on Gaia. not least of which was the inflation. Tektek is gone but Gaia did make it's own equivalent Avatar Builder and Avatar worth counter. There are of course other things you will soon find out. Probably most annoying is the up to 10 per day barrage of adverts trying to get IRL money from all Gaian's. Anyway, nice to see you posting and welcome back to Gaia and PGoD.

Oh god I have noticed(ish) the inflation... Like I was hardcore happy when I got 700,000 gold in 2 day's from dailies cause back last I was on that would have been half my questing done. :/ then I realized that no that wont even buy me a cup of coffee...

Its nice to be back. I've noticed that a LOT of people have left. It kinda makes me sad. Wish people would come back. =(
If you really want some gold try leveling up a few Kin in Lake Kindred (Gaia's replacement to Zomg), I literately got billions but as you have noticed it now cost trillions to do much. As for PGoD, there are a few as you can see from looking through posts over the last couple of pages but they come and then they go.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50

bluemystic788

6,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:46 pm
I remember when I first joined in 2005 this website was more alive with people posting, but now it's a ghost town.

I've been gone from Gaia for about 7 years and yeah....they get you with having to pay with money to afford items in here now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:19 am
bluemystic788
I remember when I first joined in 2005 this website was more alive with people posting, but now it's a ghost town.

I've been gone from Gaia for about 7 years and yeah....they get you with having to pay with money to afford items in here now.
Welcome back, hopefully.

- from your resident ghosty.  

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash