Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:18 pm
User Image

gaia_crown Hello there. This is Khuluma, my god of Rhetoric. He's been kinda holed up away from the world for a while and I need to start him with fresh plots and a new direction. I've had several lined up with some before, but rps kinda come and go and I want to have someone to stick around.

gaia_diamond He needs:
- Those he can offer his support to: Help with public speaking and speaking in general
- Friends
- Enemies
- Really anything that he could be useful for. I'm pretty Flexible with most things.

- Mate? I do want him to have a BF. I also want to breed him at least once. You'd have to be comfortable with Khul not being devoted to just your mate, but I could see him with a god and a goddess.

Note: He was abused by a mortal pride, kept very weak, and used to make a litter. He is against mating with mortals and is generally bitter to the idea of being intimate with them.If you want to have a mortal have anything with him, it would be a uphill battle - but not one I'd be again. Against, you'd have to be OK with him not being full monogamous with them.

gaia_star POWERS:
gaia_diamond Temporary Powers:
Charisma - Khuluma gives off an aura that makes a SOA more willing to speak. This means that those that usually clam up would be more likely to talk with Khuluma. Depending on the type of SOA, this can be anything from a few short responses to someone rambling on and on. This last until Khuluma leaves, which returns the SOA back to their usual social patterns.

Tongued-tied– Can make someone unclear and not able to get his or her point across clearly. This can be used as a punishment, when someone is trying to communicate a thought or idea and finds they are unable to near what they are trying to say, making them a poor speaker. Their words would sound vauge, jumbled, and confusing. If the listener took their time, they might be able to make a guess of what was trying to be said, but only through guessing. The speaker could still nod and shake their head to give clues as this only affects their speak. This can last up to a few hours to 3 days.

To the point – This is the reverse of the previous power, where the power is used to clarify a point and lessen unneeded details. It keeps someone from going on unnecessary tangents and organizes their thoughts to be spoken more clearly and effectively. It makes a person very direct, giving the straight facts. This can last to a few hours to 3 days.

gaia_diamond Permanent Power:
Stage Fright – A curse, Khuluma can make someone deathly afraid of talking in front of a audience. When talking to an audience, it leaves the speaker with various symptoms like being tongue-tied, having a lump in the throat, or weak in the knees all due to extreme nervousness.Contact: PM me!

gaia_star Information:
Journal: xxxx
AIM: DeviantBebop
You can also pm me about plots you don't want to share in this thread.

gaia_angelleft You are free to post after this post. OPEN gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:28 pm
Oh hi, I see you say something about needing RP and friends and things.. Well, I've got two offers for you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anza here is the Goddess of New Beginnings and would love to make some friends! *__* I haven't fleshed out her personality yet, so RP could be shaky.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ah, the God of Contradictions. He's honestly a walking contradiction, like the name states. He wants friends but he sort of has anxiety about it. Over all, he's not too difficult to become friends with~  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:30 pm
Saint Sergio

I would love rp with both of them. Anza would be great as Khuluma has been basically hidden away all these years due to being captured and escaping and wants to start over.

Ekundayo looks like a sweet fellow. Khul is a talker so maybe he can help with his anxieties. His natural abilities makes it easier for people to talk around him.

Would you like me to set up rps for them? Is there any locations they are currently at?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:46 pm
I would love my Boss Lady ( hire to the Kuroi'Nera ) - To meet up with him!
She was sent to the roguelands, along with her siblings to become 'humbled' by their travels. Then they come back and the most qualified for the heir, becomes the new Boss. I'd love to get some blessings for her. Even chill with him

OR CURSE by him,

THEN blessed. >D  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:36 pm
Chi Sohma
I would love my Boss Lady ( hire to the Kuroi'Nera ) - To meet up with him!
She was sent to the roguelands, along with her siblings to become 'humbled' by their travels. Then they come back and the most qualified for the heir, becomes the new Boss. I'd love to get some blessings for her. Even chill with him

OR CURSE by him,

THEN blessed. >D

We can see how it goes. He roams the rogue lands and he can decide if she is worth it or not.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games