Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1 v 1 ] Now You See Me (Falair x Na'ima) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:50 pm
Now that she had been practicing her new found abilities a bit, Falair decided it was a pretty good time to put them to the test. At least the whole camouflage aspect of it. She hadn't quite mastered it entirely so sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't.

All she knew was that eventually she could end up hiding right in plain site and no one would see her if she concentrated hard enough.

And what better person to test it out on than her big sister? Surely she wouldn't notice Falair at all. Sneaking into her tent, not that she needed to sneak into Na'ima's tent. But this was practice and for a little bit of fun. More fun than practice. Definitely more for fun.

Once she was sure she was in the clear, Falair quite boldly made her way into Na'ima's tent. Sure that her elder sister couldn't see her she made her way towards one of the nearby bookshelves, snitched up a random book then casually began to make her way out the tent.

Eight

Eight rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 pm
Falair got into the den easy enough. It wasn't difficult to sneak past Na'ima when the mare was working, and right now she was busy scribbling notes into her personal notebook with a large tome balanced on her lap. Golden eyes were turned down toward the two books, all of her attention on her research. However, unlike Na'ima, there was someone whose attention was able to wander. Ilham, the vaisel gifted to her by a certain guilty stallion, was sprawled out on a large pillow when it heard the subtle shifting of fabric moving past it. The gentle tap of footfalls on the hard, rug-covered floor. And the slide of a book on a shelf...and..a floating book.

His ears immediately flattened against it head as it rose to its feet, head low and tail lashing. It hissed, growling at the floating book. This wasn't normal. Something wasn't right here. This got Na'ima's attention, drawing her away from her work to look at the vaisel and then at the--what.

...Seriously. What.

Frowning, she reached down for a vial on the table beside her. One glance at the label, arsenic, and then it was thrown in the direction of the floating book without warning.

'Possible damage: 3
(Possible effects of arsenic on skin: may become irritated, with some redness and swelling)  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:53 pm
Ah, ah! She hadn't expected this furry creature thing to be there. And apparently it was quite aware of her presence as it's hiss alerted her sister. Who promptly threw a vial at her.

Falair raised the book to shield herself. The vial breaking against it's hard cover and the contents spilling out onto the book and her as well. Its contents burned and made the skin on her hands itch like mad.

"Hey no fair!" Falair threw the book in her sister's direction. The stinging in her hands though made her throw quite clumsy as it flew right past her. Completely missing it's intended target.

Quote:

HP: 37/40
DMG: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:09 pm
The book sailed past her head and hit the wall behind her, landing harmlessly on the floor. But she knew that voice. Na'ima frowned, staring in the direction she had thrown the vial.

"..Falair, what are you doing."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:13 pm
Crap she had totally blown her cover. At least before she spoke Na'ima didn't know it was her. Now she did know it was her.

Quick think fast!

But what could she do? She hadn't expected the furry thing or her sister throwing a vial of what she could tell was arsenic. Her cover was completely blown now, there was nothing she could do.

Of course by now she had relaxed her concentration on being sneaky and was in full view as she tried to figure out what to do next. Her chin in her hand as she thought, back turned to Na'ima. Unaware of her visibility.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:22 pm
Ah, there she was. Na'ima stared right at her sister, completely straightfaced. "Falair." It was said more forcefully as if to get her attention.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:30 pm
Her spine straightened suddenly as Na'ima's calling of her name finally got through her thoughts. By now she realized that she was quite visible.

Falair's head turned ever so slowly to look at the older mare over her shoulder. A slight sheepish grin hidden behind her face mask. "Oh! Na'ima what a pleasant surprise to see..you...here.........in your home?" She glanced around in an attempt to feign some kind of innocence towards her true intentions on being here. As if she had merely mistaken Na'ima's tent for her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:52 pm
"Falair, what are you doing? Why was I not able to see you?" She finally frowned, slowly shaking her head. What was the matter with her sister?  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:58 pm
Clasping her hands behind her back, the mare rocked on the heels of her slippered feet. "Nothing. Nothing at all. I wasn't sneaking in here to take a book using a fun new trick I learned. Nope. I'm respectable now that I'm a Sage you know."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:12 pm
Her brow arched, golden eyes watching her sister's every tiny movement from the rocking to any way that her eyes darted if they did. Something peculiar was going on here and Na'ima wasn't sure she liked it. "Of course, why would my dearest sister steal from me and abuse her new title in doing so? That would be foolish, especially when I apparently have a wonderful new guard to protect me from sneaky visitors looking to steal from my home." A hand reached out to pet Ilham's head, hoping to calm the vaisel who had been quietly growling with unhappiness at this stranger.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:20 pm
Falair eyeballed the growling vaisel with feigned interest. "A new guard hm?"

She didn't move from her spot, but merely turned to completely face her sister now. Her own slender eyebrow raised. "Seems a bit small to be guarding anything. Where did you acquire it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:26 pm
"Ilham was a gift from Rathsvith, part of his apology a few months ago for his stupidity. He acquired it through a trade from one of our own, quite unexpected of him." Now Na'ima was smiling as she scratched gently under the vaisel's chin, looking down at the purring creature with fondness. "I like it, Ilham keeps me company while I am working and does not get into anything it shouldn't. Mother never kept anything soft like this we could play with." Ilham climbed onto Na'ima's lap, laying across her notes and making itself comfortable. Chuckling, she shook her head and looked up to Falair again.

"A Sage. Congratulations, sister. I was confident you would achieve it. We will need to have a proper celebration in honor of it..but first, this new trick. You..become invisible?"

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:18 pm
Well that explained things she supposed. Crossing her arms over her chest, Falair tilted her head slightly. The beads in her blue hair clicking against one another. "Mother had a greater interest in the more deadlier creatures from what I remember."

Falair toed at the ground with the tip of her pointed shoe. "Of course, you know how I like parties." She popped her lips once. "Well, its more of camouflage really. A trick of the eye rather than out right disappearing. It doesn't work on everyone though."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:37 pm
Na'ima simply shrugged. "Does not mean we could not have still played with...say..one of the snakes. I always did like them, they were less fragile than the beetles."

She chuckled, nodding her head. "I am well aware of your preference for parties, trust me. I have taken note." Please stop dragging me to them. "Camouflage. Fascinating. Apparently it works on me, however. I suppose such a thing would be useful when you get into trouble and cannot fight your way out of it."

Yayoi

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:36 pm
If Na'ima was hinting at something about the beetles Falair didn't pick up on it. To be honest no matter their fragileness or deadliness she had always gone poking around any critters her parent's kept in the house. Wheither or not Na'ima was privy to it half the time. Falair learned to be a lot sneakier as she got older.

Sure she would get caught from time to time but she just had a natural curiosity.

Falair would make Na'ima enjoy parties one day. She had made herself that solemn vow. "Or if you want to ease drop of other's conversations....or randomly scare people." She gave a singular rock on her heels with that last statement. Having nearly scared the life out of one of the Death Priestesses during one of her library excursions. Falair wasn't keen on fighting but if she had to she could scrap, though lately she hadn't had to do much fighting anyway.

But that was likely to change soon enough.

Eight

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces