Submit

Jaglion

Enigmatic Gambler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:17 pm
-something goes here-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:02 pm
Ken Groves
Weird Dinosaur Guy
Ken is best known for his dinosaur obsession. He knows all sorts of random information, and has a tendency to blurt out facts when he's nervous.

TROUBLE
Your character's trouble is their main plot going into the story. "Deal with their new powers" is not really a good trouble because everyone shares it, but "I have a problem because of xyz thing that I am/do" works a lot better. So "I accidentally light things on fire" IS a trouble, but a better example would be "Because I light things on fire, I have a standing warrant for my arrest with the Ashdown police department." They can be internal, stemming from internal turmoil or aspects of their identity, or external, stepping from an outside cause. It could be personal demons, family reputation, obstacles in the path of their personal goals…

While your trouble exists to complicate your character's story and give you fodder for plot conflict moving forward, it shouldn't take over everything your character does. There is definitely space for characters like Uchiha Sasuke, but that's not a character that will be easily knit into the storyline. Consider how you're going to interact with other players and characters as you write your Trouble, and it will pay off as soon as you get into the game.

We ask you to include this so that we can easily create threads linking your characters into the game's plot. Ashdown will have common prompts offering story hooks, rewards, or powers that would otherwise be unavailable.

POWER
What is your character's innate power? This is something small that carries through into your character's waking/real life, so it shouldn't be anything like CAN START FIRES WITH HIS MIND, or CAN SPEAK TO ALL ANIMALS. Think more 'can speak to cats' or 'is fireproof'.

ANYTHING ELSE?

Height: 5'8"
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Has Freckles

Is a sophomore in college. Studying Geology.
Dreams of being a paleontologist.
Works at Dino Isle.
Lives in the Dorms.  

Jaglion

Enigmatic Gambler

journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items