They are not cheap but I am only missing a few!

Anthony was a club member exclusive, and he's like $250 right now on eBay, so I'm waiting for a cheaper one to come around.

I don't have the Who is He Kissing 2-doll set yet. I don't know why I didn't buy that one right away, because Jem is wearing my absolute favorite dress from the series (originally marketed as Gettin' Down to Business, I think?)...

I also did not buy the remake of the original Jem where all they did basically was change the color of her belt from silver to red. I felt like I really needed to draw the line there. LOL!

I think those are the only ones I'm missing! The most recent release was Sean Harrison. Oh, he's so handsome! My only complaint is that he comes with a copy of the Jem film, Starbright. Sean was not in that movie! Rio had the co-starring role! Sean's film with Jem was called Future Rock. So I'm annoyed they made that sort of mistake..

Who do you think they'll release next? It seems like they're on a "boyfriend dolls" kick, so I'm expecting Jeff Wright. The other male dolls already released are: Rio, Riot, Eric Raymond, Techrat, and Craig Phillips.