Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Trunk || Shinobi Apartments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi
                                  ██████████████████████████████

Suiton // Futon | Eiseijutsu // Bukijustu | Kirigakure // Genin | Androgynous

CHAKRA : 325 // 325 [ 175 // 175 :: S t a m i n a ]
TECHNIQUE : None
Location / company : Meep / Meep
"Save me, I'm drowning so deep in the darkness"

Sometimes a break from missions and comrades was a good idea, as much as Kane enjoyed her village, sometimes she felt trapped by all the water around them. She wanted to leave so badly, maybe a vacation outside the village was due? She could take Akoto and see another land for once! It could refresh her after so many horrible events lately, she wouldn't talk about the pods...the multiples of Inka, whom she hadn't had a chance yet to yell at for scaring her Bun Bun. She began to look for her friend and teammate, this was exactly what they both needed, hell, if they had a real squad then she would invite them too, but it was only her and Akoto now; either that or her sensei didn't exist. Didn't matter, she would protect her Bun Bun, even as she saw the familiar blue hair of her team mate. Something wasn't right, why was the tree releasing beautiful petals? She looked back and Akoto was gone? What happened and why was she suddenly...feeling weird?

Her face flushed as she found her Akoto, her heart beat increased and her confusion as well. Panic set in as she had no idea what was happening to her or what she was feeling.
"Akoto! Are you okay? You-...Akoto?" She caught up with Akoto, only to realize that she was...a he? Her face flushed more at how handsome her little Akoto was. Kaneko couldn't help but stand there and not say anything else, trying not to panic at how confusing her thoughts were at the moment.
Neryem

"There's smoke blinding us with goodbyes."
"All these endless circles do nothing."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 pm
User Image

--------------------------------A K O T OxxxN A K A H A R A
              ------[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂[≈]

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Hearing the familiar voice of his precious Neko-chan, Akoto spun around and felt a bit more relieved but not by much. "N-Neko-chan!" He said, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her dearly as she gave him a very confused look on her face. "I-I don't know what's happening! The tree began to release petals and then I turned into a guy!" He explained desperately, just now noticing that he was hugging her a bit too much. With some hesitation, he managed to tear his arms away from Kaneko and continue to fret about what was happening. "Ah-I don't know if I can get back to normal. This new body feels weird too." Akoto said, furrowing his brows as she wondered if Kaneko was doing alright. From what he saw, she hadn't changed genders...unless she already had and was just hiding it exceptionally well. He stared at Kaneko for a moment or so before crossing his arms. "Neko-chan, what should we do? I'm...Nah-No, I won't say it! We can fix this!"

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:44 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She didn't know quite how to react to the cute face of her Bun Bun; who was already adorable, but now she felt the need to hug him as well. What was this feeling? How could she stop her heart from beating so fast and then feel so sad that her Bun let her go? She was..so worried. "You...you look rather handsome to me, I saw the petals too and when I saw you...my heart won't stop racing! I'm so confused, maybe someone else knows whats going on?" She couldn't help but bring him back into her embrace and keep him there, hoping that it would calm her heart otherwise she didn't know if she could continue staring at him.
Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:21 pm
User Image

------{ C h a k r a : : 410 / 410 } { S t a m i n a : : 170 / 170 } { R a n k : : g e n i n }

Akoto would blush as Kaneko called him handsome. She hadn't seen her reflection just yet, but it must have been pretty damn strong if her friend was having a hard time keeping her hands off of him. The male tweedled her index fingers together until Kaneko had brought him into a tight embrace this time. She mentioned about her heart racing when she had seen him, a piece of information that circled in his mind as he feared what she might do if she lost control of herself. "Ah-I-It's okay, Neh-Neko-chan!" The child continued to hug Kaneko and tried to help her feel a bit more calm though her own fears were rising by the second. "I-Inka-chan might know what's going on...But he's not available. Ah-I don't know what to do." Akoto complained, resting her head against her body and furrowing her brows in a mixture of concentration and frustration. He pouted, puffing his cheeks out and looking up as a petal landed on his forehead. More even embedded themselves in his hair.

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:38 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Akoto was staying, she- he would stay right there, such a scared little creature. Something kicked in right there as the petals covered the sweet little forehead of her now male Bun. She took a heavy breath and began to get the petals out, someone must know what was happening. "The office, someone must know, no, what if you trip and fall? Or someone grabs you? What if that horrible Mizukage scares you again?! You are my Bun! I will not let anyone scare you this time!" She clamped her mouth shut, what were those words and why would she say the nickname she gave Akoto, out loud?! These emotions were new to her, and as she panicked, she held Akoto as tight as she could, hoping her Bun wouldn't pay attention for now.
Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:47 pm
User Image

With each petal removed from his head, Akoto would feel his cheeks warm as he could tell that something was definitely not right with Kaneko. She was being much too overprotective, even moreso that usual now. "Th-Thanks, Neko-chan." He said with a timid smile, hugging her back as much as he could muster before her next words surprised him. It wasn't so much the message but that little slip of tongue she had. He was her Bun? He blushed a shade of red more while wondering just how to handle this. "It's oh-okay, Neko-chan. I'll be okay. We can go to the office. I pro-promise we'll be safe. We can go, right? Ah-I'm your Bun, right? Wh-What's that mean? Is it a title, Neko-chan?"

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:57 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

With his little cheeks all red, his eyes focused on her, something seemed to make her blush as well. More of embarrassment than love, but every time she heard, 'Neko-chan', her heart flared, her head became fuzzy and words spilled from her mouth. Who was this adorable creature before her and why did she feel the need to pinch his cheeks? "I-it's those petals! T-They are doing something to my mind, I don't understand what is happening, b-but...oh your too precious! Calling me Neko-chan! Who's the cute little Bun? You are! Yes you are~!" She couldn't hold it in anymore, reaching out to pinch his chubby face cheeks and wiggle his face back and fourth while saying words like a mother would. She brought him back in close and touched noses, smiling like some foreign person to him. "Boop!" She was almost tempted to piggy back ride him to the office, but thought best to hold his hand and continue pinching at his face cheek.
Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:06 pm
User Image

"The petals?" Akoto said, watching as more fell down around them. It certainly was a pretty good guess as to why everything was happening and all. They appeared almost as red as the blush they shared. It wouldn't be long before something else happened. AT least, that's what life was like living under this tree all the time. Every few months it was something else happening. He would allow Kaneko to pinch his cheek while watching her as her touched caused him to blush even more. "Neh-Neko-chan..." That seemed to only fuel the fire that raged in Kaneko, as she was acting motherly to him. Was this what having one was like? It did feel nice though odd, but she wanted Kaneko to snap out of it more. They touched noses as he smiled at her, gently squeezing her hand with his. It must have been truly on odd sight, but thankfully nobody important seemed to be watching. He would had died if Inka had come up and saw the two Genin interacting like this. "Neko-chan, ah-are you okay?" Akoto asked, fearing she knew what the answer would be to her question.

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:16 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She had lost it, whatever dignity she held was long gone as she stared at Akoto's boyish face, sweeping his bangs around and even licking her thumb before wiping a smudge of something off his cheek. "I'm fine! Are you okay? You aren't scared anymore, right? I swear, I'll shove my spear right up that Mizukage's *ss before I let him even talk to you! Are you cold? Hungry? I think I'm fine with you staying a boy, although you are adorable either way." She was saying things that maybe was best left in her head, but while in such a mode as a mother, she wasn't afraid to speak her mind, especially about the protection of her Bun. She continued to blab, saying things like how if Inka needed mouth to mouth, she would have a frog do it, or if anyone dared to tell her Bun any cruel things, she would protect him.
Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:26 pm
User Image

Closing an eye as Kaneko licked her thumb and wiped something off of his cheek, he was a bit disturbed by the behavior but still allowing it to continue. His blush continued as he felt his eyes sting a little. He didn't know what these feelings were, and everything was...He just couldn't handle it. As Kaneko moved his bangs around, she could make out a few tears sliding down his eyes. The answer he was given proved that she had completely allowed the effects of the petals get to her. Akoto began to wonder if he would follow suit. He hadn't felt any different aside from the obvious change, but what's to say that eventually he would fall? "Ah-I'm fine, Neko-chan." He replied, listening as his friend went on about shoving her trademark spear somewhere special on Inka's body while proclaiming that he would be safe for as long as she was around. Thankfully, safety would be the least of her worries. Most of the people about would be too busy freaking out about themselves to pay either of them attention. "Th-Thank you, Nuh-Neko-chan. You're always protecting me..."

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:39 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She saw the tears, frowning and lifting him up to hug and hopefully make him happy again. She didn't know what was coming over her right now, other than that this was Inka's fault. He always had to be so rough with her Bun, and even when he acted so nice and sweet, she knew it was a lie. "Is he making you cry?! That's it, we are going to the office and looking for him!" She became angry, setting Akoto down, wondering if Inka would be at the office or..? "Or the hospital, that loser is always doing something stupid..." She stopped, thinking on where to go and wondering if Akoto had any ideas as well.
Neryem

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:59 pm
User Image

Being lifted into the air more, Akoto continued crying silently as he wiped the tears from his eyes with the sleeve of his small hoodie. "Nuh-No. I-I don't know..." He tried to speak but the words became lost to him while Kaneko ranted on about beating Inka up for making her cry even if he was miles away from their current location. As he was set down, Akoto hugged Kaneko again and closed his eyes, burying his face in Kaneko's clothing before looking up at her once more. "Ah-I don't know why I'm crying...You're ah-acting like a mom, b-but I never knew mine. They...were not good people." Akoto admitted, wincing a little. "I'm from K-Konohagakure originally...They were medi-nin like us, but started using opium. M-My grandfather brought me over here when I was a baby. Suh-Some of the kids make fun of me for it..."

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, her Bun never had a real mother? What kind of med-nin and parent decides to use opium?! What could of happened to her Akoto had his grandfather never brought him to Kiri? "Akoto! I never knew that about you...don't you dare let those kids bully you for something you had no control over. I don't much like people from Konoha, but that's if they are still apart of that village, your a Kiri med-nin and your my team mate!" She hugged Akoto tightly, wiping at his tears with her sleeve in hopes of consoling the poor kid. She couldn't believe that the other kids his age would treat him as such, he was clearly a member of the mist, and he wouldn't betray his home for some fancy leaf-blowing air-heads.
Neryem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image

The hug from his precious friend had helped somewhat in calming her down, though Akoto would still cry as he hugged her. When she had spoken about hating people from Konoha, he felt his heart remain still for a second until she seemed to not mind since they were team mates. It also could have been due to the petals making her say that but it was a comfort that he had been searching for quite a long time. "Th-THank you, Neh-Neko-chan...I don't talk about it a lot. I-It's not something I think many people would like." The boy gazed up at Kaneko for a moment as they hugged before burying his face into her clothing once more.

little mintchan

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image
                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ aneko aishi

Kaneko was glad she could console her friend, although she felt like even if Akoto was still a leaf-nin, she wouldn't care because of her gentle nature; just right now those petals made her feel like people would hurt her Bun. "Akoto, you need to stand up to people who might not like it, your not a Leaf-ninja, you need to prove to everyone that you are loyal to Kiri, even if we do have a messed up, crazy, stupid Kage..." She patted at Akoto's back before letting go and crossing her arms, they still had this petal business to deal with and needed to find the stupid Kage or someone who could help the office had to be their starting point for help but with Inka's record of clumsiness, the hospital would also be a good idea.
Neryem

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games