Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[門] Father Gates || Land Entrance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:42 pm
[≈]____F a t h e r____G a t e s____[≈]
V i l l a g e_____G a t e s_____//_____L a n d_____E n t r a n c e

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The Father Gates are built as a part of the titanic walls that encircle the basin the village exists within. With stone walls eighty feet thick that flare out to an astounding two hundred feet across at the gates themselves, with a height of two hundred feet, climbing over breaking through becomes nearly impossible.
____The gates themselves are rigged to have three, thirty foot thick, stone doors that slide into the walls at their sides. With an opening thirty feet across multiple carts may be given access at one time, though the gates are nearly never opened larger than ten feet at any one time.
____The gates themselves are unassuming grey stone, dredged from the earth below the waves and bleached by the sun.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The interior of the gates are an important matter, for few outsiders get to see Kirigakure proper. The buildings that make up the docks on the interior side of the gates are built from a mixture of bedrock and wood, with several locations that include food, entertainment, sleeping quarters, and meeting places for seafarers here for important business or passerbies, each marked with a temporary symbol that allows them limited access to the facilities within.
____ These stone docks bear different types of barges for varying types of transport, and serve as the only way of reaching the Village Hidden in the Mist over a mile into the mists within. Without a method of seeing through the mists navigation is impossible.
____

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • To those who have witnessed these monstrosities, atop the walls are enormous trebuchets and ballistae. These objects each have a sort of locking mechanism attached to them, and are never loaded, though the weapons themselves are attached to a rotating base of stone that never seems to move no matter the force used to turn them.
____ • A near constant ANBU presence insures that no trouble takes place. Any and all fighting that occurs is met with swift retribution in the form of a revocation of all temporary visas the trouble makers possess. Members of the village who are involved are immediately flagged by the ANBU, causing their tattoos to glow.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • The defensive armaments atop the walls require authorized village seals to trigger their hidden abilities. At the time that an authorized user attempts to use one of the weapons, a two dimensional display of weapon properties, including available ammunition and the cost of each, will be displayed. The weapons may be adjusted and moved, with the weaponry utilizing pure energy based forms of combat, though physical manifestations may well be chambered as well. For more information, see Wall Defenses, supplement (a.).
____ • If triggered either remotely or in person by a shinobi of authority, the gates, and all access ports, will close immediately and become sealed with the power of Sage Chakra. This form of energy is blended with normal Chakra to create a unique, and nearly impassible seal around the edges, thanks to the energy and physical barring that occurs when activated.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • No one may enter the village without posting, quoting myself, and waiting no longer than three days for an NPC reaction.
____ • No one may enter and leave in the same post.
____ • The ANBU at the gates are trained shinobi. In point of fact, there are ten [10] A-ranked ANBU and Oinin upon the walls, meaning a total of twenty [20] veterans of the shinobi world. They are not simple opponents that can be simply walked past.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:45 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Amygdala
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The diminutive genins attitude had changed between her home and the gates. She slowed her breathing and focused on her job at hand. She was in an odd bodysuit composed of what looked to be shadowy fabric, a shin length war-skirt guarded her legs and she obviously still had some clothing on underneath that in case she needed to remove it. Her face was covered by her bug crafted mask, the jaw of it coming down into a mandible like appearance. The tinted lenses of her goggles completed the appearance of someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Or a fancy restaurant. She leaned herself against a wall within the area of the guardpost, her right hand sleeve rolled up to display a single tattoo of a large beetle, the likeness of the one that her sister had used to help calm her down, Taylors mark and identification for the village. When they exited the location even that would be covered so she was an unknown entity. However currently she was waiting for the rest of her squad.

Lanfaer
As per thread instructions. Standby for format change as Im doing something a little different with this character when leaving the village.

BlackFruity

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka had approached the gate guards on his arrival, showing his paperwork and id card to confirm the notice sent ahead of him. It took a few moments, but the process was otherwise smooth and Inka was left waiting for his students so they could show their id card and be logged in for leaving the village properly. The Jounin wouldn't recognise Taylor right away due to her drastic change of outfit.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Allister arrives to the gate, exhausted from the running and being angry in general. "Maybe I did overreact a bit..." Allister thought "Plus Aria seemed to not want me to leave and I can't deny a girl's plea..." Allister thought, confused at what to do. "Any, I guess I have no choice, I have to make this work, for the village, no matter how much it pains me." Allister said aloud, being content with his decision. Allister rested up a bit more before heading to the academy to apologize to his squad and looking to patch things up.

(Exit to Academy)

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka frowned at Roxas' aprroach. Where was Taylor? Either way, he nodded to the Hyuuga. "Good. Get your ID ready to show on our way out. I've already passed them the paper work so that is all that's left to do - along with wait for Taylor..." He added with a sigh, arms crosssed over his chest.

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:44 am
User Image
User Image

Taylor had been listening for instructions from the moment that her other squad mate had arrived. This was to be her first mission, however apparently her vast change of outfit for excursions had done well to hide her appearance. She made an effort to visibly tilt her head when hearing her name and pushed off of the wall she had been leaning on to get to her feet, moving over to her sensei and other teammate. "Why are we waiting on me?" She asked, pushing her arm forward slightly to show the beetle mark of identification to her sensei. "I probably should have identified myself earlier huh...?" She said, slightly self aware now of a potential error.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

sky0814
probably should have had you on quote...

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:31 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka blinked in surprise to the reveal, having not expected such a drastic transformation from their earlier appearance. "Huh." Eloquent. "Well, let's get this started. I've been informed to go on without the other members of our squad." Inka nodded to the Gate guards as he moved to pass under the huge bulk of the wall, the blunt teeth of the gate minimally parted to yet great enough to allow transport and people to pass through with space enough to not be crowded. The very time it took to pass completely under and out the other side... was daunting. Too much earth above him, it set his nerves on edge. Once free from the impossing, heavy shadow of their village wall, Inka would pause to motion for the Genin to walk ahead of him, following the main road. "To recap; we're heading North. We'll follow the path for as long as it aids us, though we'll have to make a our own path the rest of the way."

[ exit to : Hidden Mist Village Roads ]

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:55 am
User Image
User Image

Taylor smiled under her mask for a brief moment. Her facial features could not be seen, movements of her jaw not actually moving the fabric. This thought occured to her so she spoke."You like it? The entire costume is made from spider silk. It has tensil strength a hair less than steel for a fraction of the weight and retains the flexibility. Breathes ok but isn't the best for hot weather. If you'd like I could give you a teammate discount and make you an entire outfit for say...six hundred?" She said to the boy.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 1!

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:02 am
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Broken hearted | Runaway
Chakra: 860/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka twitched, the rough touch of the rocky coastline now gone from under his feet. The wave of nausea had him crouched, hands planted flat on smooth, worn stone. Red eyes couldn't focus, leaving him vulnerable and filling with dread - any moment an attack would come, end him, send him sprawling. But as he forced his head up, all he could spot were the blurred lines of a familiar site; the Father Gates. An attack didn't come, but still the dread built up as he thought to himself that he could not recall returning here. The ship - the disease. And the genin!

"Roxas," The Jounin gasped. He turned, trying to spot his students. "Taylor!" His vision righted itself, allowing him to stand without risk of swaying. However, it also meant he was finally able to recognise the unfamiliar... The sky was a dark umber, whick Inka would take to mean it was either sunset or sunrise, but the moon - the moon itself was bruised a horrid hue, and bleeding, and the same gods-damned moon, like a leaking wound, was surrounded by just as visciously abused clouds. "I'm ********' losin' it again..." He whispered. Inka found himself crouched back down, his breathing quickening. There was no-one around that he could see, and the stark shadows thrown around him appeared so much sharper than usual. And he swore there was something moving in all of them...

"Breathe, one, two, three," Inka whimpered. "Hair under my fingers, brushing against my brow, my neck," He began to go through the exercise his psychologist had given him, trying to calm down, to center himself. "Collar of my coat pressing against my neck, heat of my head in my hands, fingernails in my scalp, sleeves resting light over my arms." He tried to ignore the whispers, the murmers, the pointed hisses, but the exercise couldn't block out the voice.

"Free, at last! Centuries it has been since a new world has fallen into my grasp, since the rituals of old have been enacted!" The voice spoke - its tone so foriegn and twisted that Inka couldn't help but hold his breath, listening. The ******** is going on!? The UHV again? Are they attacking again!? The ground trembled, causing Inka to lean forward, staying on his toes and hands now, red eyes darting around in barely-supressed panic. "Ah, All Hallows Eve. You remain to challenge me, it seems. A challenge that will not go unanswered. As the ancient laws demand, I give you a chance: each location of your small home hides one of my servants. Seek them out, and speak the ritual that is as old as creation itself. Win from them the keys to the cage, and lock tight the gates of perdition. If you can find them, that is! Fail, however..." What!?

"The ******** is this!?" He screamed, panic mixing with rage. Again the ground trembled, but Inka forced his way to a guarded stance on his feet. "You ******** piece of s**t." He hissed. Without even realising it, the Jounin had his dagger in hand. "I'll cut your fah... whoa..." Inka stumbled back as a massive, gods-be-damned foot landed on the other side of the village. "Oh, I'm ******** dead." Inka sighed, staring in disbelief. "I've died and I'm in purgatory. Beautiful." He waved his hands in a single action of dumb-founded, floundering, disbelief. The foot seemed to move on, lifting up into black pit of the sky.

"You have until I reach your precious tree to find the gates and fasten them tight, or your world, your creation, your existence becomes mine." Inka could only let out a whine. The whispers around him suddenly rose in pitch, filling his mind with a single phrase; Trick or Treat

"I'm dead, in purgatory, and I'm fighting not to get sent to Hell. Great." Inka began walking forward, hands shaking. "Great..."

[ entry from : Overgrown Island ]
[ Mission Complete : Ships Ahoy! {C-Rank} ]
[ 200Ryo & 300AC & 100Ryo bonus ]

[ Quotes ]

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

Toryu Naminosaki rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:50 am
User Image
User Image

Taylor wasnt far behind Inka. In fact she was reaching behind her head to find the zipper hidden below the collar of her outfit to take off her mask when she saw the large gates of purple light. A quiet tilt of her head and her hands would fall to her side instead of removing that mask. Not to mention Inka was having a bit of a moment. What she saw next made her go stark still. A man with a scraggly beard was stalking around. The beard was cut into a odd serrated shape and he was holding what seemed to be an ordinary kitchen knife. She heard his voice, singsong like one would be when lecturing a playful child. "Quit your hiding girl. We can even make it quick. Hell, Im a kind man. You can even relieve yourself before we gut you from bellybutton to chin. As dignified as a death can be." She heard the man say as she shrunk back into the shadows and took a calming breath. She thought to herself; 'Nope....your gone. You have been gone for years. This has to be some sort of trick. Someone like this couldnt just be walking around by the gates. But if hes here that means that sphere is too...this is bad.' She finished her inner monologue. She drew her stiletto dagger and attempted to ghost her way into her own village and see just what the hell was going on. Her bugs formed a shawl around her as she walked, bolstering the numbers with fresh bred. They clung to her and made for a churning behind her like the tail of a wedding dress.

Lanfaer
for tracking purposes

BlackFruity
squadlead

Toryu Naminosaki

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:04 pm
User Image
From above the two shinobi who had been whisked from far away would hear an ominous creaking, followed by a thunderous crack. The moon screamed, releasing a shriek not unlike the wails of a skinned hound, as blood poured from its cracked surface down to the earth below. Before the pair it would run, hardening, forming into some strange brick-like design upon the stone path. This lasted but a moment before the bricks rose into the air, coming together to form a strange, brightly yellow pyramid with a tiny top hat, a single maniacal eye dominating its features. A high pitched, unassuming laugh echoed as the eye burned a bright red before returning to a more normal, human design. Being no more than six inches tall, and somehow twelve feet in presence alone, the miniature giant pyramid extended two black, four fingered hands and two simple stick legs before twirling a tiny black cane in its hands. "Well howdy! The name's Bob Sigma, little boys and girls! I'm here to feast on your souls and shatter your pathetic minds! 8D How are you?!" The shrieking stopped, yes, but the wind carried with it a strange chill, a seeming promise of dark things to come. All around the shadows whispered, and a small, simple voice came from the darkness, at the edge of hearing, that sounded strangely...familiar to Inka.

['Save me...']

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:32 pm
User Image
Father | Jounin | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Broken hearted | Runaway
Chakra: 860/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 545/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・] Inka had yet to realise Taylor was with him until the shriek of the gads-be-damned moon sent his gaze skittering all over his surroundings. He opened his mouth, ready to call her name, until a red liquid splattered on the ground in front of their intended path. Had he caused Taylor's death as well? Was he responsible for her being here? In Inka's mind there was no-way this could be real life, convinced the sudden transition from the northern coast to this distorted version of his home village being the sign he'd finally failed, leaing Minowa all alone back home - another father having failed to return to him. I'm so sorry, Minowa. I'll find a way to look out from you from here - I swear I will. But right now, he had to deal with the even toccuring before him. Body lowered in a crouch, a dagger in hand, Inka readied himself for a fight - only to be met with a screeching, mind-raking voice of the... monstrosity before him. "******** you," He snapped, lips pulled back in a snarl far more feral then he would normally allow. ******** holding back. He was dead, and he - what...? Red eyes widened, the small voice capturing his attention more than anything else had in this nightmare realm. He stepped forward, his whole being radiating nothing but pure threat. "The <********> did you do to my sister!? Hanabi!" He cried, hoping for her to hear him, to come find him. "Hanabi!"

[ Quotes ]

Lanfaer

Royal Burrito

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games