Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[門] Mother Gates || Dock Entrance Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:43 pm
[≈]____ T h e____M o t h e r____G a t e s____[≈]
V i l l a g e_____D o c k s_____//_____O c e a n_____E n t r a n c e

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The Mother Gates are built as a part of the titanic walls that encircle the basin the village exists within. With stone walls eighty feet thick that flare out to an astounding two hundred feet across at the gates themselves, with a height of two hundred feet, climbing over breaking through becomes nearly impossible.
____From the ocean ships may come and go from the docks, which serve not only as a means of registering those who enter as well as their cargo, but as a port town in and of itself, with trade and shipbuilding done on site.
____The gates themselves are rigged to have three, thirty foot thick, stone doors that slide into the walls at their sides. With an opening one hundred feet across, multiple ships may enter at once, though the larger the quantity the larger chance there is of a collision.
____The gates themselves are unassuming grey stone, dredged from the earth below the waves and bleached by the sun. The exterior portion of the docks, built on both sides of the gates, are built from stout wood with enough space for people to disembark and make their way to the small, single-file door that allows smaller groups to enter, though only if allowed by an ANBU on guard.
____The buildings on the exterior are minimal, only allowing enough space to tie ships and communicate with others who are awaiting access within the gates.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The buildings that make up the docks on the interior side of the gates are built from a mixture of bedrock and wood, with several locations that include food, entertainment, sleeping quarters, and meeting places for seafarers here for important business or passerbies, each marked with a temporary symbol that allows them limited access to the facilities within.
____Here are the docks to the village proper, though the Mother Gates lay two miles from the first island of Kirigakure no Sato. This is simply the place outsiders first go to state their business, check in their cargo, and where trade takes place with residents of Kirigakure no Sato. All are watched, with a constant squad of ANBU around to support any and all defensive efforts should the need arise.

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • To those who have witnessed these monstrosities, atop the walls are enormous trebuchets and ballistae. These objects each have a sort of locking mechanism attached to them, and are never loaded, though the weapons themselves are attached to a rotating base of stone that never seems to move no matter the force used to turn them.
____ • A near constant ANBU presence insures that no trouble takes place. Any and all fighting that occurs is met with swift retribution in the form of a revocation of all temporary visas the trouble makers possess. Members of the village who are involved are immediately flagged by the ANBU, causing their tattoos to glow.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • The defensive armaments atop the walls require authorized village seals to trigger their hidden abilities. At the time that an authorized user attempts to use one of the weapons, a two dimensional display of weapon properties, including available ammunition and the cost of each, will be displayed. The weapons may be adjusted and moved, with the weaponry utilizing pure energy based forms of combat, though physical manifestations may well be chambered as well. For more information, see Wall Defenses, supplement (a.).
____ • If triggered either remotely or in person by a shinobi of authority, the gates, and all access ports, will close immediately and become sealed with the power of Sage Chakra. This form of energy is blended with normal Chakra to create a unique, and nearly impassible seal around the edges, thanks to the energy and physical barring that occurs when activated.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • No one may enter the village without posting, quoting myself, and waiting no longer than three days for an NPC reaction.
____ • No one may enter and leave in the same post.
____ • The ANBU at the gates are trained shinobi. In point of fact, there are ten [10] A-ranked ANBU and Oinin upon the walls, meaning a total of twenty [20] veterans of the shinobi world. They are not simple opponents that can be simply walked past.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 7:31 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] Granted that I'd only gone to Kirigakure once before, it felt like the path we traveled was different. The last time, I'd taken a trip over land through the southern stretch of the island country. This time, the ship took a western course around the island. I wouldn't have thought much of it, but that wasn't the only difference. As we approached the northern end of the island, a massive wall caught my attention. Since when did they have a wall that huge? As an island, they were already well defended from outsiders. Kumogakure had the advantage of not only the mountains but also a bottomless gorge that surrounded it, so maybe it was fair. Not that the pit had done much good in defending us.

All of that ceased to matter when I spotted the tree jutting from the center of where the village should be. The only reason I hadn't seen it earlier was thanks to the thick layer of fog that settled over the town, which seemed to have only grown thicker since I was here last. The trunk must have been at least a quarter mile thick, and it stood just as tall, though how a tree that massive sprung up in a matter of months was beyond me. I couldn't see a lot of detail, but occasionally I caught the glimmer of rooftops through the mist all along it, spiraling up into the boughs that must have stretched across the entire village. It must have been a cold and dank place underneath; not much sunlight was going to penetrate those leaves. Though I supposed not much sunlight made it through the mist the town was known for either. It explained a lot of the cold shoulders I'd received. They just didn't see enough sun.

Still... what happened here to change it so drastically in just a few months?

One of the sailors must have noticed my gawking. I nearly leaped out of my skin as he spoke, not having realized how close he was to me. The fact that he could get so close without my noticing disturbed me. I was so exhausted my trained perception was failing me. Damn it. "Six months ago, the village was completely destroyed. The ruins lay under water as deep as that tree is tall."

I gaped wordlessly at him for a moment. How the hell...? This happened six months ago? The shinobi sent to see me a few weeks ago seemed perfectly fine. Or at the very least they hadn't mentioned anything. To be fair, I wouldn't exactly trust another village with that information either, but... damn. "What caused all of this?"

"Dunno. All the civilians were evacuated before it happened. I hear a lot of shinobi died though."

I swallowed roughly--I understood well what that was like--and turned my gaze forward again. We were approaching a set of gates made of solid stone. Given the lack of hinges, it seemed there must have been pockets in the walls surround for them to retreat into. I couldn't imagine how many men it took to open that thing. The ship soon moored at the dock, which was surprisingly busy for the time of day. People bustled about, loading crates onto galleons for transport to other towns. All in all, save for the change in landscape, people seemed to have adjusted well to the disaster that befell them. And that they'd managed to build something this grand in six month was astounding.

With a brief goodbye to the others who I had traveled with, I gave my legs a moment to steady themselves on firm ground again before making my way to a small side gate that seemed to be for civilians to enter. Although much smaller, it probably moved faster than trying to open the massive water-based ones. Sticking my hands in my pockets, I hopped in line and awaited my chance to enter the village.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | numb
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:59 am
User Image

____The line into the gates was relatively long, yet seemed to be moving quite fast, enough that even the sailors, who always seemed the more ornery of the lot, didn't complain. What Kaileer might find odd the closer to the door he got was that the ANBU at the gates both wore a strange garb and was performing odd proceedings. Wearing a black coat that dangled down almost to the ground with an odd metallic overcoat that bore two warm lights at the shoulders. The face, which was normally covered by a white animal mask, instead bore a steel face with twin lights where the eyes lay. Rather imposing, he would ask questions of everyone who wished to enter in a voice distorted by some technological means before taking the supplicant's arm and, with a glowing finger, drew the symbol of Kirigakure upon their flesh. That it was a fuinjutsu of some sort was quite obvious.

____At last it was Kaileer's turn, and the steel faced figure looked down at Kaileer from a height of just over six feet. The shoulders, narrow, hunched at seeing him before the figure sketched the smallest of bows to the boy, straightening to place a fist over his heart. "Greetings, Kaileer. It has been some time since your arrival here during the attack before last. Welcome to Kirigakure, though it has much changed from what you knew before. Namely, to enter I must place a Fuinjutsu upon you that allows us to track your movements, and activation of jutsu within the confines of these walls will trigger a defense alarm. I apologize, but it is a new rule that must be followed to allow entrance."

Taorito

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:09 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered, surrounded by the world. And yet you're smiling bright, completely blind to life.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

I'm breakable, unbreakable. I'm shaking yet unshakable.

[x] Thankfully, the line moved quickly. I'd gotten a few minutes of shut-eye on the trip there, but nothing consistent with the rocking of the boat, and it wasn't nearly enough to make up for the past week. Although I'd more or less recovered from my near death experience, I hadn't had the time to rest and gain all of my strength back. Which was fine because I wouldn't ideally need it, but damn I was tired. And with exhaustion often came irritability. Or, more than normal anyway. But thanks to the strangely dressed ANBU knowing what he was doing, whatever that was, we moved fast and that was avoided.

Although I couldn't say it was hot, what with the sun concealed by fog, it was grossly humid. It was too much effort to remove my sword belt and, not wanting to carry my heavy coat and having nowhere to store it, I wound up just stripping off my vambraces and rolling up the sleeves as much as they would go. As it was, my hair clung to my head, not wet but the dampness that was akin to sweat, and underneath the layers armor and clothes actual sweat made the fabric cling uncomfortably as well. The cool mist was about the only relief present and it didn't help in any way. After the cold of the mountains, I wasn't nearly prepared for this place, and today was, evidently, a great day to visit Kirigakure.

The strangely attired ANBU addressed me as I stepped up to him, giving me a small bow of acknowledgement. For a second, I wondered if he knew of my change in title, since he apparently remembered who I was. I wasn't expecting anyone to recall my name, except Inka and the other man who'd been with him... Ryouichi, I think? He explained briefly the same thing I'd learned from the sailor, that a lot had changed, and that a Fuuinjutsu was required to enter the village. "A little extreme, don't you think?" But then, any person who entered any village had the potential to be an enemy. I just tended to have more faith in people than the Mizukage, apparently. Still, I didn't argue and held my right wrist out to the man. He drew the waves of Kirigakure there with a digit and stepped back to allow me to pass. Evidently there was no problem with the two swords that hung at my side, which was fine since they were my primary form of defense over jutsu, if this seal did limit my ability to use chakra. The only concern was how it would react to the Raiton chakra in my blade. Not that I had any intention of drawing it because, quite frankly, I hardly had the energy to defend myself anyway. And, for now, there was no reason to.

Giving the masked man a half-hearted grin in return, I headed through the gate.

From the outside, although it was obvious the walls were huge, I didn't realize the enormity of it until I stepped into the tunnel that led under them. It must have stretched a couple hundred feet and all along its walls were murderholes that could be used to catch anyone unaware. It was more than a little nerve-wracking, and although I held no intention of violence, I couldn't ignore the feeling that I was being watched. I was a shinobi, after all, and probably lit up to any sensor like a light bulb compared to the civilians around me. Despite the creeping paranoia, the journey went uneventfully and the tunnel eventually opened up to the village... if it could be called that.

Though the tree still stood out prominently in the distance, a few miles of water separated me from the hub of life that was its center. With a quiet groan at the prospect of climbing into yet another boat, I silently descended to a ferry at the docks there to travel the rest of the way into town.

[Exits]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:
☁ Elemental Uchigatana [Raiton]
☁ UHV Shield

Lanfaer

I don't want to hurt you, it's not my nature. A monster born from dusk to dawn can't be your savior.

┃☁ a c | 58550
┃☁ r y o | 20000
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1185 / 1185
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 960 / 960
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | numb
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:58 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

After she passed through the streets with relative ease and as she did, she could see the rising walls of the Mother Gate, thus, the end of her frustration. She trotted forward until she faced the wall that, once she was up close to it, seemed to touch the heavens. She felt a tingle of pride, she had designed that, with the help of Jack of course. In reality, he had been the one that had given her the base of what he wanted, she just provided some help with the planning and such. Inara stopped there for a moment or two, catching her breath as her chakra bubbled within, then, she began to wonder… Did she have to run back to the academy? Or was it just until the gates… With a defeated sigh, she turned toward the academy and began to run that way once more.
[4/5]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image
.xthat's right, we're always poisoned with greed. xxxx we quickly get tired of what we obtain and throw it out. xxxx and then we quickly find our next toy, and say xxxx "i don't have anyone but you"
IN THE END, I GUESS IT'S LIKE THAT::AFTER ALL, HUMANS ARE QUITE SELFISH
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
even i'm like that, slowly being dyed - IN A DIRTY COLORxxxx◈◈xxxxthat's why I'd rather scream it all out - LOOK, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO ME

A long exhale wracked Takeda's body as he viewed the docks, the familiar sight washing over him. He'd grown accustom to all the walls and ANBU, along with the hustle and bustle of shopping and festivities. His old home was a shipwreck not too far away from where his team would be meeting, a few meters off where the docks ended, where shores came to being. He definitely didn't pick the place for the noise or the people, but because it helped make sure that he never forgot the tragedy that happened six months ago. After all, it was exactly where he was swept up in waves of water and debris. While walking through, the ANBU left him alone to what he had to do, despite the large weapon and armored outfit. He always figured it was because Jack mentioned the whole "bodyguard" thing to them. It wouldn't surprise him if the kid was smart enough to know that a bunch of high rank Shinobi questioning him would lead to a fight, probably death of him or the other party eventually.

While waiting for the rest of his team, Takeda decided to warm himself up a bit. It was a survival mission, so he needed to be able to move fast on his feet, be responsive, and manage situations without needing to draw his weapon. While he didn't know the strength of Nozomi or Kagerou, he figured that he had more physical prowess and survivability than both of them. His six months of training with Jack helped him assure that as a fact. With that in mind, he knew that he'd have to split his efforts to worry less about himself and more on protecting his teammates. Even if he was put in a life threatening situation, he still had one extra life and they didn't. Would training really be that deadly? Possibly fatal for them? With Jack, he had no idea.

Moving to a less populated area of the docks where he could still have vision of anyone entering, Takeda exhaled another breath, legs slightly spread apart, hands clenching into fists. The moment that he moved to get into a normal fighting style, he found himself unable to hold back his body any longer, following through with the sudden urge to lunge out with his left hand. Always instinctual in just about everything he did, he punched at the air with a fair bit of force, doing the same with his right as his legs carried him a large step forwards, delivering a hook followed by a crouch, arms crossing over each other in an "X" shape before striking out with them as if he were tearing into somebody with claws.[1/5][1/3] I should have some steel gauntlets made sometime, clawed fingertips. I could do some damage like that. He thought, before continuing his movements, launching himself up as he turned his body around swiftly to deliver a flying knee into a nearby tree. Anyone hit with that would surely be damn close to dead on the spot if they weren't already chatting up with whatever god they had, given the way the koton armor on his knees jutted out a fair bit. Making sure he wouldn't get stuck in the opposition, his other leg came up and kicked off the tree, tearing the koton from the wood and ending with a flashy backflip from Takeda. [2/5][2/3] When his feet planted back on the ground, he did so with a smooth slide-type spin, continuing that spin so that he could drop his body once more, delivering a hard sweep with his right leg while the left remained firmly on the ground. It let to the right spinning around so that he faced the opposite position of where he performed the kick, lunging out just like he did with the knee before, but with a vicious right uppercut which led into a left gut punch. Then while the imaginary enemy was reeling over after having just gotten his head knocked back, Takeda took advantage of the opportunity with a swift right elbow, carrying the momentum in a quick spin and then dropping his left elbow down on top of the poor imaginary fellows head.
[ Hard Physical Formless slot] [3/5]
[ ❥ Basic Training: Performance ] [3/3 Learned]

Following that elbow strike was another turn, and a sudden knee, while Takeda analyzed the situation in his head. If Takeda actually managed to land a knee against the midsection of an opponent without armor, they'd definitely be reeling over and breathless, not to mention bleeding profusely and undoubtedly stunned. The way the perfect scenario in his head played out, he could easily work his way behind the opponent like that, then slide his arms beneath theirs and wrap his arms firmly around the chest or neck, before leaning back with all his weight to slam the opposition into the earth in a suplex. [4/5][1/3] Such a strike could leave the enemy with a broken back or shattered ribs depending on the tightness of his hold and their height, but either way, on a solid surface such a person could just as easily be crushed under Takeda's strength and killed. Another, less lethal option following a knee strike could've easily just been wrapping his arms around the opponents neck and carrying himself forwards into a slightly more crouched position. It would bend the enemy back to the point where they likely wouldn't even be standing anymore, and he could just squeeze on their neck in a ruthless headlock. A position like that would definitely pass the opponent out sooner than later, and in the event of needing to kill, breaking the neck wouldn't be difficult from the position either. [5/5][2/3] The last possibility was working behind the opponent and hooking his arms beneath theirs, tightening his grasp and hooking his hands around to force the targets head downwards while the arms were restrained. From there kicking out the targets legs from under them was an elementary task, and he could restrain the enemy there for as long as needed. In the event of more extreme needs, he could even activate his excavation technique to send tendrils out of his own body and dig them towards the opponents chest from behind, shattering and spreading the bone within to get a clear path to the heart. Once obtained he could just pull it out and bring it to his own body for absorption. As long as there were no other enemies around, it would be a simple, clean process. ... ... Maybe not clean, but easy.
[ Hard Physical Formless slot] [5/5 C rank learned]
[ ❥ Basic Training: Performance ] [3/3 Learned]

.xChakra/Stamina: 260/320 xxxx Rank: Genin (D). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Taijutsu xxxx Technique Used: N/A

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:23 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Wait. She didn't specific which dock she will meet them at. As the boat was at a standstill, she let in a deep inhale and closed her eyelids. Just great. It seemed every step she had taken, was at a wrong direction. Was she really meant to be a shinobi of Kirigakure? While her eyelids were closed, she started to ask for help from the bugs in her surrounding areas. Those bugs communicated with others and so on forth. Over time, they relay message to her to inform that there was someone at the Mother Gates. Was it her team? She can only hope. Sat down at the boat, she asked the man to take her to the mother gates. Her hand went to gently grip at the side of the boat to maintain her balance while the breeze of watery air flew by. She missed being around water. Even though it was the cause of her sickness, she didn't care. Her head gently turns while glimpsing over the landscape. Once they arrived at the Mother Docks, she hopped out of the boat and thank the man. The ginger Aburame made her way over to Takeda. She had nothing to say so she simply waited in silence with Takeda, her mind spinning. She felt heavy. Why..? Did she feel responsible for her squadmates lives already? Were they even ready for this? Hell, was she ready? Despite her mind was a hive full of thoughts, she kept a stoic appearance and body language.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Enter from The Sero | Apartments

The water parted easily from the prow of the gondola. At the back, Kagerou stood, wielding a worn oar to steer and propel the craft. It was just one of the leftover extra boats, the ones that were getting too worn to be used regularly but were still considered trustworthy enough for when one of the other boats needed to be temporarily replaced. Normally, even the extras wouldn't be lent out to just anyone who asked, but for a good part of the 6 month restoration period, Kagerou had been helping the village by shipping supplies in boats just like this one. The people who worked with these boats knew her and liked her, so she just had to ask to be able to use one.

As she rowed smoothly down the waterways, Kagerou softly sang a small tune. From her rather vast arsenal of memory techniques--which included alliteration, acronyms, and more--Kagerou had decided, on her way to pick up this boat, on a song to the tune of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."

"In the tunnels without light.
Do not touch the beasts of night.
Go right for 16 steps, first.
For Left four, the walls will hurt.

Left for 15 we go on.
One more left for 6 and done.
Resume right for 15 through.
Then go straight for 42.

Last two steps, you must beware.
Breath be gone.
Shush, sounds don't dare."

She quietly sung this song round and round, memorizing the lyrics by heart and setting the tempo to the strokes of her oar. It wasn't until she rounded the last bend and saw Nozomi and Takeda that she stopped. She considered shouting a greeting, but decided against it. The two seemed so quiet, after all. Besides, if they needed her, then they would no doubt notice her arrival by the sound of the ringing bells on her wrist.

Kagerou waited until she had brought the gondola to a stop besides the part of the docks the two stood at to speak to them, "Takeda, Nozomi, sorry that I took so long." She was ready to explain herself, the reason for bringing the boat and the following offer to take everyone to the other side of the village.

Then the fire nation attacked the world went haywire. Daylight blinked in and out, and Kagerou was so startled that she stopped mid-conversation to appease her natural reflex to look at the sky, she saw the source of havoc. The sun was streaking across the sky almost instantaneously and colors that Kagerou had never seen in the sky were popping in and out of existence. she had a flash of logic in this crazy situation, It was pretty obvious that the Earth hadn't spun out of control, the reversed movement of the moon was enough to prove that beyond a doubt. Something was happening.

That's when the screaming started as others did what Kagerou sought to do. That all-too familiar screaming, and despite Kagerou's best efforts to move onwards, the screaming still reminded her of that time. The time when the village was panicking from the attack. The time when she killed a wooden monster only to find that it died much too like a human to have been just a monster and nothing more.

Kagerou thought as she watched the sun and moon just barely brush past each other, She could hear fewer and fewer screams, and in fact, she could start making out when the screams abruptly stopped. However, she couldn't tear her eyes from the sky to find the source of the disappearing screams. A sense of impending doom glued them to the heavens above as the sun and the moon approached each other once more. They met and they appeared to embrace for just a moment before the world tore open.

The moon swallowed the sun, extinguishing all light, even its own. It dripped red liquid like blood, maybe it was the sun's blood? Gone were the gentle white clouds of yestermoments. The clouds now were such a deep red as to be black and the sky looked like Kagerou was looking at a giant, old pumpkin.

The screams were no longer diminishing. The remaining few had simply disappeared when the two celestial bodies had collided. There was just silence. Tentatively, Kagerou looked down to the ground once more now that the skies were no longer going haywire. A buzzing sound rose in her ears. A new sensation, yet one she knew she had been hearing her entire life. she thought, .

The buzzing reached its climax and a monologue followed. A foot appeared from the heavens to make good on the disembodied voice's threats, giving Kagerou a very distinct Majora's Mask feeling. "Tick or tock. Trick or treat?"thought aloud as the voice finished explaining the rules of the game. After staring at the foot for a little longer, Kagerou looked back to Takeda and Nozomi, patiently waiting to see what they would do. She was visibly disturbed, her hands clutched the oar so tightly that her knuckles had become white and she was standing rather stiffly. Her usually present smile was now gone. However, she also displayed amazing calm. She did not appear scared except for a small glimmer of fear in her eyes. She looked much more thoughtful and worried than outright scared. For all the stiffness in her limbs, they were at least not shaking, and even her white knuckles slowly relaxed once Kagerou realized how unnecessarily tight their grip was. She was observing and thinking even as emotions washed over her, had been ever since the start.

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
HeadlessKoko rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:41 pm
I forgot to roll ;w; .  
Tenshuyami generated a random number between 1 and 4 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:06 pm
(generating this before my post, this section will be edited shortly. If Lan is reading this, you're a butt face. ) emotion_yatta  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Jenni Deer rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:17 pm

The ringing of the bells reached to the Aburame ears as she turned her head slightly and saw that the female was approaching them. She apologized that she took long as Nozomi shook her head softly to show that it was quite alright. After all, she did rush like there was no tomorrow in fears that she would be late. So if anyone else was taking a bit, it wouldn't bother her for that reason. Something was bothering her. With a frown, she felt her bugs stirring uneasily inside of her. Hazel hues glanced around the docks as she gasped. The villagers that was on this dock! Where did they go!? Her eyes widen as she was going to shout towards her teammate but before she winced at hearing screams. Her pupils dilated when the sun had disappeared and the darkness crept upon on them. The moon, she was beautiful but bleeding. Why?

It wasn't just the moon, the clouds as well. It gave off red vibes off of everywhere. The water, black as the abyss with red tones. What... what was going on? The beautiful pumpkin glow stood over the horizon. If it wasn't so sudden, Nozomi would honestly thought that this was all beautiful. Breath taking even. Whispers. Nozomi grimaced behind her mask. 'Nozomi... Nozomi...' They whispered at first before the main voice was stronger and louder. Free? Her eyes darted around and she was getting nervous. The bugs engulf her skin for a moment, Kageoru and Takeda wouldn't notice since it was so dark, that her hood shadowed over her face. They may notice her hands was black for a moment before the bugs had returned in her body. Her legs parted slightly when the ground trembled for balance, causing her to look around at the dead still waters. What? Then she looked out and up. ... This can't be real.

With a deep exhale, Nozomi glanced towards her teammates. What should she do. She paused for a moment, "It's up to you guys." She started as she pushed back the hood, her dark red hair glisten in delight with the red tones of this world. With this world in it's splendor darkness, she felt beautiful. "I may get punished for disobeying Mizukage's orders. But... I have to protect this village. I will start seeking for the servant. If you do not wish to join, you can continue. I... can't do this alone. We need each other." 'Nozomi.... I missed you... we missed you...' The whispers. They sent a chill down in her spine and the worse part? It wasn't a cold blood curling kind of chill. It was warm. Almost an embrace.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:19 pm
User Image
.xthat's right, we're always poisoned with greed. xxxx we quickly get tired of what we obtain and throw it out. xxxx and then we quickly find our next toy, and say xxxx "i don't have anyone but you"
IN THE END, I GUESS IT'S LIKE THAT::AFTER ALL, HUMANS ARE QUITE SELFISH
even i'm like that, slowly being dyed - IN A DIRTY COLORxxxx◈◈xxxxthat's why I'd rather scream it all out - LOOK, DON'T GET ANY CLOSER TO ME

There was something wrong. His tendrils had begun to twitch and move almost fervently beneath his skin, and his breathing had picked up. There were certain things people could "feel out" if they were around it for long enough. For Takeda, it was disaster. Tragedy. Fear. He didn't look at either Kagerou or Nozomi when they approached him, his eyes downcast, hands balled into fists at his sides as his head hung low. Something bad was going to happen and it'd be terrible and he wasn't ready and people would die and his meaning would become irrelevant and he'd never be able to live with himself again and his life would become forfeit an-....A long, low sigh escaped from his lips, into the cold dark steel of his mask. He was tense, and unprepared for anything that was likely to come their way, but he couldn't just lose control. So when the ground darkened in his view from dry blood red clouds and an orange sky, he was able to barely manage to hold in his frustration at not being strong enough. His eyes held rage, but the fear wasn't there. After all, with all the hallucinogenics he took quite often, what he was seeing was relatively tame.

"Nii-san..."

He heard a voice say in his head. Even though it seemed sickly and tortured, with the voice hoarse, he recalled it as his baby brother. Although he was sure his sisters, mother, and the rest of his tribe died in the flood, his brother was the only one he ever had any small shred of doubt about, if only because the boy was the only other one in his family who was a Jiongu. None of the women in his family carried it through. So hearing something like that made him bare his teeth in a harsh scowl, his breathing getting heavier, tendrils starting to seep out slowly from his wrists and flow about as his hands were clenching too tight to accompany them anymore without them stretching out or popping. When his eyes rose to see what was out on the horizon, it didn't do anything for his building rage. The voice that suddenly appeared in his head didn't phase him, it irked him, and tested him. "If I don't stop that thing...it'll end everything that I believe in right now. I couldn't give a ******** about the mission if I wanted to. I'm going to protect this village, or I might as well be dead." He told Nozomi after she spoke, his voice rough and breathy, filled to the brim with malice. It was the equivalent to screaming in wrath while remaining as composed and quiet as possible.

"Unlock the gates....talk to servants. No...no tricks this time. I don't have the patience. If I don't get the "keys to the cage", I'm going to pave Kirigakure in any blood that relates with this ******** up situation. Whatever keeps this village from falling...whatever does it, I..." Sucking in a sharp breath through his teeth, he rose one of his hands to his temple, feeling what seemed like a mass of voices inside of his head, all slowly but surely building up into such a cacophony that he couldn't decipher the mess. It was only when he rose his eyes to see the black moon, bleeding crimson that the voices let up, and determination seized inside of his being.

.xChakra/Stamina: 260/320 xxxx Rank: Genin (D). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Taijutsu xxxx Technique Used: N/A

HeadlessKoko

Lily Platypus

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:56 am
User Image
→→"Ha ha ha! Pave the stone with our blood? What an amusing little insect you are," came the strange, clearly feminine voice, though one that brought to mind the gurgling of blood. From the shadows came a strange, nightmarish beast with the bone white torso of a cow, yet with legs curved backward and bent at the knees, similar in design to a human arm, except much thicker, and covered in oozing red lesions. Tipped with black nails, the fingers totaled five in number but twisted, with the flesh in spirals around the digits. The clanking of a bell might have drawn eyes to the child's skull that hung from its neck, were it not for the the fact that it's face was human. In a literal sense. Where the head should been a young woman's face existed instead, for it seem from the elbow down her body was fused with the cow's. Her expression was one of pain, terror, though little could be read from her eyes, for she lacked them. Instead twin, bleeding holes existed where eyes should have stared, and her body twitched and thrashed as if trying to escape. Her mouth, sewn shut and bleeding around the sutures as she faught to speak, brought out a muffled screaming that somehow was overlapped by a deep, womanly voice that bore a dark, secondary voice beneath it as it continued to speak. "Were it not for the rituals required I would simply devour you for your insolence, but you amuse me."
→→The body turned slightly, aiming instead now for the honey-eyed girl who should have been slightly obscured by Takeda. Perhaps this was overcome by the fact the beast was the size of an actual cow, but longer, with some sort of scaled tail danging behind it. Udders swollen with milk dragged against the ground as it moved, an angry red mixed with green from the infections within. "The scent of your fears brought me, child, the stench of your innocence beaten by the sin in your heart. What is it you fear? Tell the Rake your secrets, my dear."

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kagerou muffled a scream as she saw the bone-white figure that emerged from the shadows. Logically, she should have been able to see the distorted human-cow hybrid coming from a mile away, but after the little display with the sun and the moon, she had quite calmly discarded logic as a valid reason to doubt anything in Kiri's current state. That didn't mean she wasn't going to try to use logic. It would be much too difficult to not do something she'd been doing all her life. It just meant that she wasn't going to cling so hard to it as an argument. Besides, the how's and what-if's of these creatures wasn't what was important. This Rake that appeared before them was very likely one of the key-bearing servants, and that was what was truly important.

However, to Kagerou, there was also something else important. Not as important as saving her village, but a question she still prioritized first because she expected the Rake's visit to be short if she uttered the magic words too soon. Despite the terror and fear she felt, though, Kagerou couldn't stop herself from asking, "A-are you okay?" rude as it was to interrupt a conversation. Kagerou's trembling fingers traced over her own mouth to motion that she meant the stitches and the screaming, her words failing to go into such detail because of the panic still present in her emotions. It looked painful and she wanted to help but, She wanted to squint her eyes so badly, to suppress the nightmares that surfaced, attracted to the terrifying ambience of this distorted Kirigakure. However, she didn't. It was too dangerous right now to risk losing vision for even a small moment. Dread filled Kagerou. She did not want to fight this monster that displayed sentience, emotion, and thought.

Royal Oatmeal

Lily Platypus

Lanfaer

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:20 pm

Nozomi listened to Takeda. It was odd. She was the one who taught him the language and yet, he was so strong and very passionate. He was starting to lose his anger as she nodded softly. At least the two of them were on the same page with her. "Okay, let's g-" She stopped dead in her tracks as a voice called out. The voice... it was already bothersome. Her head turned as she stood between the creature and her squad mates as she felt her stomach twisted upside down. At this point, Nozomi was starting to get used to monsters and strange beings, but even now and then, she wanted to vomit. Her hand brought up to her upper chest, slightly below the neck as she took a step back but stood in front of her squad mates. Than the .... creature had turn to look directly at Nozomi as she felt her heart skipped a beat. Her... fears? She grimaced behind the mask when the being had brought up the sin of her heart. Was she talking about....

'Nozomi! Please! Stop! It's me!' Her hands brought up to her ears for a moment as she shook her head. "I... If... I tell you, will you-" She stopped right away once she heard Kagerou's voice as she turned to look at her, her honey glazed hues changed from sweet and innocent to cold as a gold bar. Her head shook at the medical female to show that she should not try to save this unholy spirit. Some people would fall so lost into the darkness that they cannot be saved, except for death. 'Servants... The key? key.... trick or treat!' She started to remember the voice in her head... in everyone's head. Kagerou helped snapped Nozomi out of her temporary madness. "Trick or treat." She exhaled, hoping that the voice that spoke to them earlier was telling the truth, can those three little words really help them gain a key or something to help Kirigakure?

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Lanfaer

Royal Oatmeal

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games