Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || Academy // Dojo Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:28 pm
[≈]____S h i n o b i ____A c a d e m y____[≈]
F i r s t_____C l a s s

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The Academy serves both as a place for learning the finer arts of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and as a safe haven to learn the physical complexities that are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. The academy, broken up into four different islands in the shape of a ring, is split into two opposing sides, one teaching Genjutsu and the other Ninjutsu opposite it, with the other two opposing sides teaching Taijutsu and Bukijutsu respectively.
____ Each resides on an island on its own, with a wide wire bridge leading between each island. Between all of the island is the Arena, where Shinobi may fight against one another in spar to test the knowledge they have. Trees and grass grow upon the islands and help to foster the feeling of tranquility, and given the large size of each building, with over a thousand square feet per floor, and a grand total of three floors per building to divide students up by rank, there is quite a bit of space for the fostering of knowledge.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ Each location is different depending on floor and the school of teaching. The Ninjutsu location bears three floors total, with a spiral staircase leading up to each floor guarded with a seal that will stop anyone without proper authority from moving until they are removed. The first floor is divided into four rooms, one for faculty, one for storage, and two for instruction. Each room bears a multitude of books, with Chakra theories and possibilities appropriate to the floor's intended audience. The first floor is for Genin, the second for Chunin, the third and final floor for Jounin. Floors two and three are similar to the first floor, except only two rooms exist, with one being significantly smaller and serving as a faculty sleeping location, and the knowledge herein is forbidden for Genin to touch by any means.
____ The Genjutsu location mimics the Ninjutsu location in layout, except that the second floor, odd as it may seem, has two rooms that are entirely a maze of mirrors. Any Genjutsu cast in this location is multiplied, and can be seen by everyone.
____ The Dojo for Taijutsu and Bukijutsu are similar in design, with one room on each floor to basic training, a smaller room for staff, and then two full rooms are merged into one Danger Room. These rooms have a difficulty equalling the rank of the floor, meaning the bottom floor has a D-ranked difficulty, the second has a C-rank, and the final, top floor is B+. Each floor is similarly locked down, making it where only shinobi of specific ranks may access it.

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • Each floor requires a specific level of authority from the Seal upon their bodies. Without this seal one cannot enter the academy, access scrolls, and attempting to move in through windows will trigger chakra to flow into the glass and reinforce it with S-ranked chakra. This includes walls and foundations.
____ • The islands and buildings are tall enough the winds can be mildly difficult at times, meaning that walking the bridges between each island can be difficult or dangerous.
____ • Given the constant mist that permeates the village, visibility is reduced to a mere twenty feet in all directions. Given the bridges are anywhere from forty to a hundred feet across this means that the other end is not visible.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • Read carefully. No matter the rank, the scrolls are locked up. Meaning no one may gain access to scrolls without a Chunin or Jounin present, and these must be RPC's.
____ • In each post, everyone must write which building, and which room, they are in. This is a must at all times.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Location: Ninjutsu Isle, First Floor

Holy codswallop s**t was complex. Just finding this place was a chore in itself. It started with consulting a local anbu about the location of the new training facilities. It then lead into Kumotake arriving and a boatswain's explanation. It then went from okay now where do you want to go and turned into wait hold on, then an alright okay. If he was to convene with his leader and unit being the 'social butterflies' they were all whom traveled at their own pace, eventually they'd end up at one of these training facilities. Based on the criteria he could only assume the location would have to be one of the two Ninjutsu or Genjutsu isles. Shadow as he remembered didn't come off as the heavy masculine type who'd suddenly seem to want to beat taijustu and bukijutsu into his members. For the most part the group on sheer guestimates alone based on short summatives is they were primarily ninjutsu based overall. Still he had to come up with a way to cover more area...duh. [1/4]

Arriving on land and shortly after heading towards the building he spotted shadowy figures in the long far off distance that was the center isle. Tsk. Maybe he should have started there. But...'Arena' just didn't seem a proper place to convene. Then again maybe Shadow wanted to test their mettle against one another...what a chore. Life would be so much easier if he could just...well...communicate. Suddenly it dawned on him. Right he should investigate that island. Well not himself personally. Espionage was always one of the Aburame's strong suits he had almost completely forgotten from his lack of practice. Well perhaps now was a better time than any. However....thinking of a way to cover a large amount of space. Like a web. Web. Huh. Why not a web? [2/4]

The thought came to mind however, it would probably be in poor taste. Still the concept of creating a web of perceptive ground still resonated as a sound idea. Kumotake would then reach down into his pocket to procure his notebook...Oh right. He had give the notebook to Kagerou. "Well that notebook wasn't meant for these kinds of notes anyway." The boy would say to himself as he instead began to form a mental image of how he believed this tactical masterpiece would come together. If he molded his chakra to interact with the threads...no...he'd have to be the one making them. As of yet Kumotake hadn't developed the art of 'web production' yet but it was on his to do list. Speaking of it would defeat the purpose entirely if he had to create the mesh. [3/4]

Kumotake laughed. Why was he thinking so hard about this. He had countless thousands of little pals to do it for him. In fact he wouldn't have to sense anything at all. That's right he could just place his trust and reliability in his insects simple as that. Mayhaps it would be like combining the insect spying technique on a much grander scale! Perhaps he could revolutionize the Aburame's espionage game! Well...maybe not espionage. The threads would have to be pretty thin...you know why not. Maybe instead of espionage it could be used for entrapment...you know..why not both! To say he was proud about this new idea would be an understatement. Of course he'd have to put it into action one of these days but for now the concept in itself seemed easy enough. [Kikaijustu: Weave 4/4]

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆1250/1250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 235/235xΘ A C ┆ 4400xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]
                                                                > ◘Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                >.Kikaijutsu: Oru (Destruction Bug Technique: Weave)
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

["quote="]
                                                                Taorito
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                Seiketsu Akashio
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

[from the residences] Aria had not been involved with the village reconstruction too much, so when it came to knowing where everything now was, she was confused. The academy area was especially confusing, as it looked more like an open campus now. Standing a long ways away from the area, she hoped that the others were behind her when she asked her question. "Where are we going? There are too many buildings to guess at which one we are heading to." Had everyone cooled down by their arrival, and accepted their fate of studying a little bit? Aria hoped so.

Spent: --
Sustain: --
Overall: --

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:55 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby arrived in time to catch the tail end of aria's statement. She looked up at the vast amount of knowledge, locked away for them to discover as they grew. "We will start where everyone does. The basics. The fundamentals of your arsenal should be honed to a razor edge before you move on to more complicated things. The substitution, tree climbing, and bunshin have won entire wars. Since you have already mastered those, lets begin with your clans techniques. They will take the most time to hone as each of you guys will have your own set. If you need my help aria just ask. The other two wont be here for a few more minutes anyway." She said as she walked into the room a little deeper with her arms clasped behind her back, looking in thought as she waited for the rest of her team to get back from their punishments.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:07 am
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 435/435 l Stamina - 165/165

The girl didn’t stop running, bar the short break she had taken when he reached the mother gate. By the time she arrived in front of Red and Aria, she was bathed in sweat, and Allister was nowhere to be seen, maybe he wasn’t in good shape, or maybe he was just slow, Inara didn’t care. “Sorry... about… the… wait…” She said, in between every word a rather loud pant as she gasped for air, that wasn’t the type of thing she did, and therefore was not ready for it. “What… are… we… going… to… do?” She took a second and breathed heavily, trying to compose herself, and once she felt better, she repeated herself to their leader. “What are we going to learn here?”
[5/5]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

(ooc: We should move on without Allister, right?)

Ruby-senpai talked of studying clan techniques, but Aria could only think of what she already knew. Thinking back to the mask that suddenly dropped into her lap, the shrine maiden nodded towards the squad leader. "I do need to look up some information. It might take me a while to find it, but I will be here somewhere." As Aria began to depart for one of the random buildings, Ojima-san arrived from her run to the Mother Gate. Waving one-handedly, Aria relayed her intentions to the other remaining and present squad member. "I have to look around for techniques involving strange masks, Ojima-san. Well, I am off to ask a librarian!" Giving a small smile, Aria turned about to head down to one of the unknown buildings.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Allister arrived at the academy. He had calmed down now and figured that being in the squad wouldn't be that bad, as long as Inara didn't try to disrespect him again. He looked to Red for instruction."So what's out next phase of training?

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:54 pm

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby took a moment to think while they were gathering. They technically did still have a mission to do. Better prepare them for that. "OK so here's the deal. We have a mission that needss to get done. So I want you guys to get enough training done to where you think you can hold your own if s**t hits the fan. You will have full use of the appropriate sections. Anything destructive, go outside. " She said calmly while opening a gate section.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

(E-rank Nin academy reduction, -1 post; PA, -1 post; 0 post total for E-ranks.)

After having spoken to a librarian, the book master extraordinaire lent Aria the basics of using masks. Apparently the mask once belonged to someone who knew the Uzumaki family, or was in the family itself. Finding a nice quiet spot outside, in between all of the buildings, Aria meditated with the mask on snug tight. She thought about what the basic manifestation was, how it was connected to the user, and felt how cool the material was on her face. As she occasionally opened her eyes, she would begin to feel the effects. (Kitsunetsuki [ Possession ] learned)

Making a handsign just like what it showed in the book, Aria put some chakra into drawing out whatever was in the mask. All of a sudden, the entire area was blanketed in darkness, extinguishing even the light made from indoor candles. A slithery, evil presence lifted Aria from her spot, and the sudden movement made her fall forward to grasp whatever was moving her up. When the limit of the darkness was reached, Aria could suddenly see what she had summoned. It was Mouryou, the evilest of evil! "Sensei," she cried out for Ketsueki-senpai. "Please help meeeeeee!" Within the darkness, though, would her squad leader and the rest of her squad be able to help? (Kengen: Kahen Engun [ Manifestation: Variable Reinforcement ] learned)
Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Taijutsu would be the first stop for Kirama, and in this case he could slightly exceed the Kage's orders, but only because of the vast amount of training that would be required to master the entry into his clan's techniques. The first step in the process was a simple one, gather the necessary chakra into his hands. The boy completed it as he traversed to the training room.
[Post 1/20]

For now his scroll would be that of the Hyuga's Gentle Fist style, and his target a training dummy as he learned the very basic of basics in his clan's style. Having managed to gather the chakra into the general area of his hands, Kirama proceeded to work it towards the tips of his fingers. The palm strikes would come later, since as a relative novice the Genin need to focus on precision instead.
[Post 2/20]

Kirama took a moment to stand back and consult his scroll before approaching the nearby dummy, taking a simple but relaxed stance in front of it. It took a bit of adjusting to get right, since he wanted to mimic the most commonly used stance in Gentle Fist. It'd make it habit before he got to the techniques, and allow him to transition into them more quickly.
[Post 3/20]

As was probably to be expected, Kirama's first strikes fell awkwardly. The first couple were a bit too hard, and the Genin ended up doing little more than jamming is fingers. The rest, at least until he broke momentarily to gather himself, were also off target of the joints he was aiming for. Well, you win some and you lose some at the end of the day.
[Post 4/20]

After a bit of a rest, and some thorough examination of his clan's technique, Kirama was back at it. Working firstly on moderating his striking strength. Gentle Fist was marked by its ability to be exceptionally efficient. Where most styles required the user's body to absorb exceptional amounts of force in its own right, Gentle Fist did not - and as such prolonged its practitioners' ability to fight far beyond that of a normal fighter.
[Post 5/20]

It took a few minutes, but with practice the Hyuga's strikes were landing just enough to impart the necessary force on his target dummy. It had ceased moving when he made contact now, meaning he'd tuned in just the right amount. That having been sorted, accuracy was his only enemy.
[Post 6/20]

This too was quickly rectified, as Kirama's focus turned to the joints of the targets for some two-fold training. The goal was simple, instead of hitting the torso and trying not to move the dummy, he'd strike at arms and legs. In theory, even though they did not articulate like normal, the added leverage would make them move even if he barely struck too hard.
[Post 7/20]

Much to the boy's delight, the dummy moved not hardly an inch when he struck it. However, his accuracy left something to be desired in the grand scheme of things. Though he'd landed the majority of the strikes correctly, balance issue sent him off target on several strikes - causing him to miss the dummy completely. To put it simply, this was unacceptable.
[Post 7/20]

Using the primary stance for the Gentle Fist style may have been a good idea, but it put Kirama in a bit of a precarious pickle. If he messed it up too badly now, it would mean an excessive amount of corrective training later. As such the teen decided it was wiser to step aside, and practice the slow, flowing fighting style absent any target so he could focus on his balance and technique without the distraction of performance.
[Post 8/20]

A few minutes of practice and Kirama had narrowed down the problems with his approach to a combination of a couple things. First, when entering his stance quickly, he had a habit of straightening up his back foot too much in an attempt to get a quick advantage - even though the style clearly wasn't about that. Second, in the same vein he had a habit of lunging towards his targets instead of carrying the style's flow properly.
[Post 9/20]

Issues mostly sorted, Kirama returned to his practice dummy and took aim again at its figurative joints. It was important he got this right, as though the body was the most damaging point to aim for, the arms and legs were the most debilitating. As hoped, his more measured approach payed dividends, and his strikes struck true with the desired amount of force.
[Post 10/20]

On to the danger room it was then, the boy eager to get to his next bit of training so he could go join his squad. His first step in, however, nearly got him smacked in the face like a moron as the room reacted to his entrance. It was as low ranked as they came, so the projectiles would be fake, but that didn't mean the dummy that popped up in front of him wouldn't have hurt if he didn't stop.
[Post 11/20]

Gathering himself, Kirama dropped into the Gentle fist stance, taking aim at the dummy that would start the exercise. Just as he'd practiced before, the dummy was dispatched with just enough force, this time the chakra providing some extra as he combined previous training elements. However, it was his transition where he stumbled - quite literally - as his awkward shift to run followed by a trip at the next dummy resulted only in him getting pelted by rubber pucks.
[Post 12/20]

Punch the reset, and try again. Once more the first dummy was dispatched with ease, though in a slightly different manner. Kirama had realized that, in his performance of this first attack he also needed to be planning for the next. His initial engagement could remain the same, but it would need to transform in nature as he identified his next target. Though his planning allowed for a better transition towards his next target, a lack of focus saw a rubber puck again pelting the boy in the face, sending him reeling from the unexpected assault on his good looks.
[Post 13/20]

Clearly he'd need to also keep his head on a swivel, though it was better this happened here than in the field - and that he learned to do these things absent the Byakugan's otherworldly assistance. Once again the boy made it past the first dummy, transitioning into a run effortlessly now he simply tucked a little tighter to avoid the attacks, but again landed awkwardly in his stance at the next target. The change of pace and need to relax was clashing in his approach, and proving the toughest challenge of all.
[Post 14/20]

Instead of starting over this time, however, Kirama simply rest from his current position, dodging a few incoming projectiles working that into his planned flow as he moved into running with even less effort this time. Like a lightbulb it clicked at his next target. Using a spin to dissipate momentum and mimic being in the middle of a series of strikes proved to be an excellent alternative for the time being.
[Post 15/20]

The real question now was whether or not this was sustainable, more importantly how did it affect his longevity in a fight. This would require one more reset, though Kirama would continue to practice a spin free transition as he worked back to the start. One move after the other, hop up to a jog and then breakdown into the Gentle Fist's stance. He'd gotten better by the time he was back at the start, meaning he'd have two options to try out.
[Post 16/20]

As was to be expected, a few chakra laced strikes brought down the first dummy. High high, targeting the inanimate being's theoretical shoulders, and low low, targeting the hips. While not damaging, this pattern of attack, according to the clan's scroll, presented a maximum efficiency to effect ratio. It would be unlikely to stop all jutsu use in experience shinobi, but would make high degree of difficultly chakra control a bit tougher.
[Post 17/20]

This time Kirama's transition was utterly flawless, performed without hesitation and without a need to think. He simply looked, or so it seemed, and the plan he needed was formed. The shift to running came just as simply, and he ducked the incoming projectile as if it were just part of that plan he'd performed earlier. Closing in on his target, the Hyuga carried more speed than normal.
[Post 18/20]

This time Kirama figured out where that little spin would come in handy the most, as he carried far more speed and energy into his second attack. He had to be extra careful, however, not to over do it and put too much force behind his attacks. Speaking of which, those strikes found their marks in the four corners with ease, before the Hyuga dipped his left shoulder and exploded away towards his next target.
[Post 19/20]

Two projectiles dodged this time around, perhaps important in teaching the boy what was necessary in approaching his next target. Just the slightest loss of speed in the process subsequently allowed him to drop into his stance without a spin. Or, more accurately, it allowed him to feel like the spin wasn't a useful option. He dispatched the dummy in short order, tucking a running again before powering down as his bout of training came to a close for a moment. Gathering his things, Kirama headed for the training room again to learn one of the Gentle Fist techniques in proper.
[Post 20/20 | Art of the Gentle Fist Learned]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:49 am
User ImageUser Image
Ironically enough, Kirama's first and, for the moment, only Hyuga technique would be a defensive one. He didn't currently plan to use his clan's abilities to their fullest. Instead he would focus on something would come less naturally. That, however, also meant that Gentle Fist wasn't as high on his list as his Bukijutsu. Besides, he needed to take the time to figure out what exactly his approach to melding the two would be, and that would be easier if he understood his weapon techniques better. Jūkenpō Ichigekishin would hopefully allow him to press his range advantage without having to worry about close range.
[Post 1/4]

The first step in training involved some careful gathering of chakra. Jūkenpō Ichigekishin required that the user manage their understanding of the body's tenketsu points to create a large wave of force. Practically, it would allow him to zone people away from him enough to fire his bow - even if it didn't create enough for him to use it to its best ability. Slowly he built up his chakra, regulating it with care as he prepared to perform the technique for the first time.
[Post 2/4]

Kirama had spent a bit of time setting up for this technique, namely positioning a few dummies around the training area. Now the Hyuga positioned himself amidst them, taking a stance in order to facilitate the technique. As he understood it, he didn't need the stance, which would make it useful when using his bow, but that wasn't a habit he wanted to kill necessarily. As far as the technique was concerned, it description stated that it was intended for opponents but could also disrupt techniques, so it should suffice to clear out his inanimate friends here.
[Post 3/4]

In an instant the world around Kirama was chaos. The mats rippled around his feet and the dummies took flight almost instantly. A silent, invisible wave of chakra assaulted the stand-ins, sending them tumbling away as the technique was performed. Needless to say this would disrupt his arrows, so the boy would have to be careful with how close he cut his attacks together, but his goal had been roundly accomplished.
[Post 4/4 | Jūkenpō Ichigekishin Learned ]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Kirama's next bit of training would begin as he set foot onto the bridge connecting the Bukijutsu and Taijutsu training facilities. He needed to cross the treacherous structure to complete training in his bow technique, and while the fog would do little to deter a Hyuga the wind and movement might. His way around that was quite simple, and leaned on his clan's natural strength in Maruton. Performing a handseal the Byakugan cut through the fog, and a moment later the boy was gone. Or, perhaps more accurately, he had simply employed the Body Flicker technique to travel to the other side of the bridge without confronting its dangers directly.
[ Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] Learned ]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:46 am
User ImageUser Image
Safely on the other side of the bridge, Kirama would occupy the target range just long enough to practice his first weapon technique. His bow took aim at the center target, his arm powering past the compound weapon's increased draw strength before letting rip a somewhat powerful arrow charged with chakra. The concept was simple, charge the projectile with chakra and then use that chakra to control it. Shortly after it had left the boy's bow, the arrow veered sharply to the left, striking the adjacent target as if it had been his target the entire time. Satisfied, Kirama returned the weapon to this back and headed for the exit. His training was done.
[ Arc Bolt Learned ]
[/exit]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:51 pm

hakra__ool: 760 / 800___ood: Momma Bear Mode___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Rubies silver eyes turned toward the screams of her own genin. Momma bear mode quickly kicked in and she bolted through the door and into that little alleyway she was in. She hadnt actually seen the particular jutsu being used before and didnt know if she could fix it without hurting her genin. She could only think of one thing to actually do to potentially stop whatever was going on. A quick burst of movement and she would have her palm flat against the girls stomach area, pushing her chakra into her and flooding her network for the tiniest of moments. The idea was to make her technique lose its focal point and kick her forcibly from its grasp. She breathed a single word to see if this would actually work. Otherwise, the genin would have to figure things out on her own, with only the girl in red there to offer emotional support. "Kai!" The shout would sound and her chakra wouldn't be a simple trickle but would likely make her see nothing but black for a brief moment as it blossomed through her network from head to toe in one large rush before dissipating.

_____ Kai [ Release ] - Lets face it, we all know what this does. This is merely an attempt at seeing if this in specific will work to end a techniques hold on a target when the target is themselves. B rank chakra applied to flush your system.

VampireKittenz
Terribly sorry for post locking you here. I was side tracked by other spots happening and should have paid more attention.

Greatdman15

Rexnov

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

(I do not know if that will work. Let us say that it does for now)

"Eeep," Aria's body tensed as her squad leader applied Kai to her body. Suddenly, the evilness was corporeal, which dropped Aria to the ground. At the same time, the blackness went away, flooding the courtyard in light. "Grrr," went the disembodied Moryo, floating about and through the walls. It did not do anything physical, or could even harm anyone like this, but it was unnerving to say the least. Popping the mask off with her free hand, the large snake-thing dissipated, leaving Aria alone with Ruby. From her seated position on the ground, she looked up to her squad leader. "Thank you, Ketsueki-senpai. The Uzumaki texts are vague on controlling manifestations. Would you happen to know of any, residing in Kiri?"
Holy Rinaku

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games