Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || The Arena Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:36 pm
[火]____T r a i n i n g____A r e n a____[火]
B a t t l e_____R o y a l e

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The Arena is a large wooden structure atop an enormous, concrete platform that is two feet thick and anchored to a structure below with chains. Lowered two inches into the water and thus insuring that anyone on the platform is always standing in water, the Arena helps familiarize shinobi with the terrain in which they will most likely be fighting. Every step can cause the weighted, and suspended, platform to shift and dip, giving a shinobi the chance to train just as if they were on a ship, or on the seas. Fighting can be done underwater if underwater breathing is used, but this training arena is situated over some of the deepest territories, and is thus absolutely black beneath.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ N // A

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • Below, far into the depths, lies a sea of flora growth. This growth has taken on a malignant level of intelligence, giving it the ability to gain pleasure from torment and pain it inflicts. As such, it will menacingly hunt down, capture, and drown anyone any anything that gets close enough, and by "close enough" it means about four hundred feet down.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • Any jutsu trained through the Arena that bears a Water Element or requires balance will receive a one [1] post reduction to learning. This stacks with any other reductions gained.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:26 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: Calm___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Red made her way out onto the floating platform, mostly exploring the area. She found this to be a nice quiet place for the time being and she could gather her thoughts. She found herself frequenting this location over the last six months; really just liking how quiet it was. She would soon have to take on her genin squad and from what she knew she would be watched very closely probably for her entire career. She felt as if this didn't really sway her thoughts whatsoever and just waited there, basking in the calm and listening to the updrafts of air coming through around the platform. After a few hours of meditation she would think to go retrieve her genin. Most of them should be in the tower still. She turned silently, her cloak billowing behind her as she made her way back.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:00 am
User Image
Inka Hizara
I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Inka was laying atop the rounded all, eyes shut, breathing indicating he was asleep. He was waiting for his students to arrive, bathing in what little sun the fog that blanketed Kirigakure allowed. He had gone home to nap and drink some tea to help him fight off the fatigue he was suddenly struck with at the office. He wasn't asleep - rather he was meditating, slowing his body down and opening his senses to what was around him. The breeze across stone, soft lapping and drips of water.

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]
name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545
⊗ TRAITS : ---
⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor made her way to the training ground that she knew about, one of the very few she had seen in the past. She got turned around a few times before she arrived at the area, not having visited it more than in passing. That being said, she made her way into the area and noted that it was just herself and an older shinobi. That suited her fine. She adjusted her mottled grey silk gloves, pulling them tight on her knuckles as she looked around. The girl remained so quiet that her ears rang with the wind and light sounds of water from below. She was a little tense but that was pretty much her norm as she was always tense around others. She decided to do something relaxing while she waited and underneath her hoodie quite a few kikkai bugs started laying out silk using her current top as a pattern.

The occasional bug would be seen scurrying across her chest as they weaved a silk shirt over her current one, layering the silk in a weave that would breathe and yet be quite strong. She was paying more attention to her bugs than her surroundings as she directed them to their various tasks, leaving silk loops of string around larger clumps to make for a toggle like button for a collar. The entire time of their wait would be devoted to this task unless she was made to stop.

The kikkai bugs would be close to finishing the garment at this point, a row of them circling her neck over and over, making the armored shirt into a turtle neck type. She ordered them to move up to the rise of her chin with the strands in tight weave patterns. It would stop a knifes edge and stabs but the material wasnt heavy and wouldn't take force very well and it breathed like a dream. But at the very least it would prevent puncture from stabs with weapons and thats really what she wanted. Her bugs moved over her body in mass, mapping it and moved down to her waist starting to work on a battle skirt that would come to about mid-shin. The same coloration of the rest of the material, a mottled grey featureless skirt would be being constructed.

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka rolled his head to stare out to the side, red eyes opening into a narrow glare. He huffed and rollwed up onto his feet in one motion, hands going to his hips. Where were the other two? With a click of his tongue, he looked down to the genin sitting next to him. Red gaze looked him over, evaluating. "Hyuuga, Roxas." He greeted. Suddenly, he tilted his head, indicating for Roxas to get into the arena instead of remaining perched up on the wall with the Jounin. Without a second of hesitation, Inka was already leaning forward, falling, tucking himself in to get his feet beneath him and landing without damage.

"I'll not hinder your training for the lateness of another." He spoke. "Fall in." The Jounin waited, arms crossed, a scowl on his face. When the two genin had finally settled before him, he smirked. "So," He spread his arms wide. "Name is Inka Hizara. Tell me; what is it that you two hope to achieve out of me?"

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Taylor looked briefly at the other genin as if searching for an answer. She remained quiet for the most part, looking pretty much everywhere but Inka's face. Staring at her feet for a moment then raising her eyes until she had his legs in her peripherals she repeated what the mizukage had told her in spirit. "I wish to be more than a speed bump for anything attacking my village. I owe whats left of my family that anyway. So I wish for you to simply teach me to survive. If necessary I can learn myself to become more in the end. Jack kinda just told me to get stronger then come find him I think." She said in her quiet voice then looked up around his face, but never into his eyes.  

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka hummed, red eyes staring sown at his students, arms crossed over his chest once more. After several moments of silence, and some regret, he spoke up. "Today, you both get to learn all of that - to not be a speed bump, to survive, be strong, working together. To serve Kiri and all of its inhabitants." A second's pause. "We're leaving the village. Heading North to intercept a ship causing trouble for our supply chain. I know - you many not have had any training beyond the Academy. But that's why I'm here. Gather what you think you'll need. We may be out there for a few nights, depending on how it goes. I'll meet you at The Father Gates in thirty minutes, understood? Dismissed." Inka remained still, in case either student spoke up in question or concern. He didn't want to have to do this right off the bat, but people were already suffferring from the effects of the raiding.

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yes sir. I just have a few things to collect then." Taylor would say simply and move off toward her families compound. She needed to grab a queen for a breed of insects that could deal with the water they would likely be encountering, and some motion sickness medication.

[exit]  

Toryu Naminosaki

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:32 am
User Image
Inka Hizara

[・・・] Inka gave a pleased smirk at the two's reaction to his news. Good. Good. Already they seem to be placing the village before themselves. A promising start. Still, as Inka could attest to, every soldier has their limits. Some are unto death, but not all. And not always. Inka moved soon after their departure, to meet them at the designated point.

[ exit to Father Gates ]

Lily Platypus

Sky0814

Toryu Naminosaki

[ Jutsu Used ]

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Fears:
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :

Reductions:

Bukijutsu Attributes:

Personal Attributes:

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
⊗ STAMINA 545/545

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:47 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ariving at platform with a sly grin on her face. Miki took a quick look a round making note of the area, the people here in watching fights go on, training and the big boss himself yelling at one of his employee's, a rather husky man the kind who had cigars or two. He seemed like the type of guy who would set up these tournaments here. Shifting her way towards his direction. Once the girl had got close enough. The male turned mid sentence with a silent huff of air let out the smoke." Care to join us for today's rumble pit girly. My lead star is calling in sick." He snarled looking at the other tall figure next to him. Miki waved off a trail of his smoke before looking back to see if Inka had made it yet. No sight of him which meant the meeting was still going on. " Uhhh make it a tag team brawl then a one vs one after all the others are down. Ring out is the goal."

A sly grin on his bearded face suggested he liked the idea. Blowing smoke once more he walk away with a thumbs up.

Jutsu used

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:46 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Hand in pockets, bow legged an walking awkwardly giving people stipend looks of what may or may not be pure concentrated grumpiness Kumotake with a irritable scowl was locked in thought...there had to have been someway. A way to get Kagerou to understand...tch. It was here he was approaching the medical tent he noticed a flier for the performance duels. Something that had previously disinterested him. He wasn't all that flashy for something such as that...but then a stroke of genius struck him. Kagerou wanted to help...alright then. He'd help her by agreeing to learn what she wanted to teach and in exchange she would help him.

Kumotake would approach the counter where two fairly good looking dames were handing out the fliers. Kumotake would point asserting some sort of tough guy facade. "Hey you, red eye, I've got a performance duel for you!" His face was far from friendly looking on account of his still fervent grumpiness of Kagerou's detour. "Not with that attitude you don't!"The girl did not buckle or back down not intimidated in the slightest by Kumotake's height or off putting attitude in which she returned his accusatory looking finger with one of her own. Shocked by the sudden change of who was running the conversation Kumotake flinched and whatever commanding presence he may have had melted into a puddle of embarrassment.

"I..uh..s...sorry..but I do have an idea for duel that I want to take place. Though..it..its more performance than duel... I uh please?" Crossing her arms now the girl sat back down, resting at the table once more. Cheeks flared still upset with Kumotake's brazen behaviour. She pointed to what could be considered a smaller table with blank pages of paper and writing utensils along with art supplies. "I ugh...t..thanks." bending over apologetically the girl would not return a response and the lanky teen would leave with tail between his legs. His companion would have most likely chimed in but he was resting within as per the spiders current circadian rhythm.

At this table Kumotake would begin to produce a crudely drawn picture. The picture consisting of a Castle and three stick figures. Needless to say Kumotake's artistic skill hadn't improved much since the drawing on his journal. The performance advertised as a 'Combat Play' and beneath the flier the names of roles that could be filled. While it stated it was preferred the roles be filled with actual people it made note this was not actually necessary. The Evil Queen Role already filled. See Kumotake Saisho for details.

The flier was the following upon it's completion.
                                                                User Image

THE FOOL KING & EVIL QUEEN

Starring! KAGEROU UCHIHA AS : THE ABANDONED PRINCESS

Featuring!:
                                                                A FOOLISH KING!
                                                                A PUCKISH ROGUE!
                                                                A KNIGHT WHOM RISES FROM THE DARKNESS!

Narrated By:
                                                                Kumotake Saisho

Of course Kumotake wouldn't doubt once the flier and the copies that would be made, mayhaps improved for a better aesthetic, would likely incur some reaction from the 'STAR' of the show. Especially since he hadn't even consulted her for her consent. Ah, but this would be her atonement. A way for her to understand where she had failed before. Of course she could always simply say no but would she have the ability to do so under this 'pressure'. So much for Kumotake's d**k move quota for the day as he added one more to it.

Handing the flier to the girl from earlier she looked at it questionably, then sighed, she would then reproduce a copy through some ninja means and handed Kumotake one. She'd then make another and put it up on the board next to her. Albeit in a special spot below the rest as if to say it took the least priority, but more so seeing if the current Kage would see it and dismiss it as stupid before it even had the chance to start. Kumotake would then proceed towards the medical tent with his flier in hand readily to present to Kagerou. If one thing could be said about Kumotake's artistic skills at least children could relate to it.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆0/4750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                4750 Dispersed

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Cost: X
                                                                Jutsu:Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

>Hiwai ito [Gross Thread] or [Lewd Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) ]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: Academy
                                                                > Kumotake:
                                                                > Kumotake:
                                                                > Kumotake:
                                                                > Sukoso:
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Codekasu
                                                                BlackFruity
                                                                HeadlessKoKo
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:00 pm
Enter from [≈] Halls of White || Hospital

Finishing the yakisoba bread she had bought for an on-the-go lunch, Kagerou arrived at the arena for her medical assignment. She was blissfully unaware of having annoyed anyone with her sudden change in work location. After all, these things happened.

The last time Kagerou saw the arena, it was back during reconstruction, where it was one of many places she helped to literally ship supplies to. Since then, it had certainly changed. For one, the building was finished, and there was much more activity around it. As a new attraction that had plenty of novelty but yet to gain any popularity, there was a decent crowd milling around in and around the arena. There were two types of people at the arena, the ones that entertain and the ones that observe. Kagerou corrected her initial observation, She proceeded to look for the base of operations for the medical squad at the arena. The receptionist had guessed a tent, and for good reason. The arena had only needed a dedicated medical facility after the sudden promotion of battles at the arena, and it couldn't have been more than a week since said promotions started.

After amiably asking a few strangers for directions and slipping seamlessly through the crowd, though, Kagerou did eventually find the medical… not tent, but room. Apparently, she and the hospital receptionist had both underestimated the speed that a ninja village could work at. Upon seeing the medical room for the first, it was Kagerou's opinion that the place was a lot like the nurse's room back at the academy, a rougher and more bare bones version of the nurse's room.

Seeing no one in plain sight, Kagerou tentatively called out, ”Pardon the intrusion?”.

A familiar, to Kagerou, voice responded, ”Pardoned. Now either get out or hurry up and tell me what’s wrong.” The speaker wasn’t long in revealing herself, stepping out from behind a curtain, one of several in the room that created small sections of semi-privacy, as she spoke.

Like the voice, Kagerou recognized this appearance, her smile showing recognition as she greeted again, ”Dr. Angel, the devil of emergency ward. It’s good to see you again.”

Steely blue eyes surveyed the green-haired genin. Then, with a flick of her head that set a stray strand of blonde hair back into place, she bluntly said, ”I don’t have time for these guessing games. If you need medical aid, say it now, before someone else who needs it more than you do comes in. Right now, I’m the only doctor on duty in here.”

”Ah. Erm. I’m Suiget-” Kagerou began to explain before pausing. After realizing that what she said ultimately wouldn’t matter and would thus be seen as a little more than an annoyance, she switched to follow the pace set by the doctor, ”Actually, the hospital sent me here to assist the medical room at the arena. My name is Kagerou.”

The blue eyes seemed to light up with recognition, but the doctor said nothing about it. She merely turned away from Kagerou and immediately started giving out a summary of what needed to be done. In some ways, especially in the quick acceptance of Kagerou as medical help, this was a show of trust from this doctor.

However, it was such a small show of trust, that the still smiling Kagerou, too busy remembering the suddenly heavy stream of information provided, did not notice it. [12/20 cockroach armor]
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

. . .

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 570/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games