Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[≈] Village Training Grounds || The Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:18 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Miki Uchiha
                                                    | Genin | Kiri | Buki | Sensor | Katon, Fuuton | Chakra [400/400] Stamina [200/200]| Normal theme |BT |

_____________________________ If I change and I start to fade
                                                    _____________________________And all the green in my eyes desaturate
                                                    _____________________________ it's my head not my heart that's strayed
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Miki was thoroughly enjoyed the play while some of the people next to her seemed to look at her a few times wondering if she was going to jump in too. A shake of a head ensuring them she was just watching for now. While it was fun here and all it was time to head on back for rest. Miki stood up and made her way out of the area.

[exit]

Jutsu used

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

" We are not born the enemy just picked by fate."

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:11 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTakeda Shirai

~ I am the King of Hearts and the Jack of Trades

Takeda wasn't very phased by the force behind the kage's technique. After having his tendrils cut off countless times in the pass and recently enduring the pain of billions of kunai firing into his nerve endings per second due to tenketsu rot, he'd built up quite the fair resistance. His tendrils immediately went in to try and continue their assault, however Inka moved with quite a bit of his own speed, dashing out the way of both the Jiongu's attacks. Regardless of missing, the boy didn't stop, instead dashing forwards to his target to try and overwhelm him.

"This guy is troublesome..."

Takeda murmured the words beneath his breath when the cloud of smoke busted onto the scene. Still dashing through it, he reached out with his right hand at Inka's prior position to find nothing there...he moved. Since the left and right exits were blocked, there were two options. Either the Mizukage moved fast enough to escape past him, or a high speed evasion such as shunshin or substitution was used. Since Tak didn't see or even feel the wind from the kage's movements pass him, he assumed it was the latter. He's evasive, and at a huge advantage while I'm in the smoke with him. I need to slow him down...and I have a good idea on how to do that. His mind worked while considering his next move, never stopping the motions of his legs. The jutsu should work, but I need to touch him in order for it to have an effect...he's not in front of me and not at the sides. Odds are he can see me but I can't see him. I need a strike so fast that he can't possibly react to it. Takeda had the image in his mind...he just needed to execute it.
[Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ] - Learned]

Bringing his momentum upwards, Takeda leaped forwards into the air, performing the same actions as before. His tendrils would once more act as his tools, providing him a surface to slide his legs out along while his body worked its magic, however when he took the action of snaking his legs around to slingshot himself in the other direction once more, it was just past his prior location. If Inka was planning an attack from behind and missed due to the Jiongu's jump, it'd be the perfect place to land. Even if the boy himself found himself reaching air, it wouldn't be hard to change position at all, especially since he currently held the speed of an A-rank Shinobi. With enough time he could build up to S-rank, but he was wasting enough precious energy already by building momentum. It's now or never...landing this could change the pace of the entire fight. Just before hitting the ground once more, the Genin's body would lose its corporal form, turning into a blinding blue light. He actually transformed into lightning, dashing through the water in a mad dash for the Mizukage. Even if he wasn't there at the impact point, Takeda the lightning bolt would effect the surrounding area through natural reasons of conduction while shooting in a straight line through the smoke-covered area to dash into Inka and deliver a paralytic shock to the kage.
[Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [ Electric Overdose Technique ] - Learned]

I'll dress you in blood, my dear Queen of Spades ~

[Kirigakure | Jiongu | Bukijutsu/Taijutsu | Genin | Chakra 410/460 | Stamina 340/400 ]

Techniques Used:
Raikou Henge no Jutsu [ Lightning Transformation Technique ]
Official Description: When performing this skill, the user transforms into an extremely quick 'strand' of lightning. In this quick state, nothing is done slowly - everything is in a rush for the user. However, this strand of lightning is incapable of changing directions on its own. It can only change directions by bouncing off another object, such as a tree or a boulder, but the user is capable of bouncing off in any angle they wish to. The transformation automatically dissipates when the user makes contact with a living target: being in a state similar to lightning, the user plunges completely into their target, and ends up in their physical state on the other side of their opponent. In addition to giving the target a painful electrical shock, this skill may cause temporary paralysis [lasting one post]. Because of the fast speeds associated with this skill, the user will feel dizzy, confused, and often nauseous for some time afterward. This technique can be used in conjunction with other Jutsu, such as the Call of Lightning Technique, or the Lightning Clone Technique, to confuse the opponent. However, no skills can be used in this state. The user can dispel the technique at any time.

Scissor Handspring
Rank: X :: Simple (Used at C-rank increasing Speed to 18 DR)
Description: This is a move that can be completed either backward or forward. The user quickly propels themselves either backward or forward and vaults over something as in Power Slide; however, this time, they swing their legs around from the side instead of sliding over the obstacle, aiming to kick the target with both feet. If the first hit lands, the second one does as well. If the user is able to hook their feet onto something on the other side (including things like an opponent’s arms and legs), they gain two descriptive ranks of speed per this technique’s rank.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:01 am
User Image
Father | Kage | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 824/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 530/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
Inka had transported within the smoke cloud to instead be behind Takeda, his empty left hand reaching back for one of his pouches. To his surprise, and slight approval, the Genin had not remained stationary; Takeda had taken off running toward and into the smoke plume the Godaime had only just left behind. That didn't cause any hesitation in Inka's movements. Flipping the dagger into the air with his right hand, Inka brought forward a carefully folded bundle of wire with his left. From there, Inka shifted his stance, one foot sliding smoothly through the two inches of water to take a forward position. With both hands, and his reinforced stance, Inka charged the net with chakra and pushed off of his back foot to throw the net forward. The razor steel wire spun and split open from its bundle like a bud in bloom before it hit the smoke. But the smoke had bloated out and plumed up at Takeda's sudden launch up and out - the net hit the smoke, causing it to billow back in on itself and then out the other side with it.

"Sneaky..." Inka growled out, low and rumbling, feet already shifting stances once again. His voice was a mixture of approval and competativeness. He raised the dagger, taking the defensive, knees bending slightly in preperation to take the attack while a slight lift of a heel and inward turn of the toes got him prepared to twist with a counter - s**t! Fast - faster than he could dodge now and the Godaime had no idea the kid get faster - Inka's vision filled with blue light...

[ Quotes ]

Tenshuyami

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
Juu Kousen no Hitojichi [ Hostage of Ten Steel Wires ] | Rank [ C ] | Cost [ 10st + 10ch ] | ... : ...
The user will throw both of his hands forward, tossing out a net of razor steel wires roughly the same width as the user’s body. The user will pump chakra into the wires in order to cause them to wrap around and tie those within the net’s reach. Has a max range of 20 meters.

... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

... [ ... ] | Rank [ . ] | Cost [ ... ] | ... : ...

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

There was indeed a sudden disinterest that developed within the crowd as the bout between none other than the Hokage and new blood took place. However, how could one blame them, after all Inka's presence alone was enough to garner eyes and attention. Kumotake mumbled under his breathe having been momentarily derailed. Showing me up again are you Kaka-san? Kagerou had best have something good...tch but if she doesn't oh well who cares about that collection of schmucks so long as he felt good for these few moments he didn't care about the wandering eyes. Wait were those flowers always there? Spinning? Kumotake's attention had been derailed long enough that the swirling of the petals had gone unnoticed.

"Just like a rogue and a cant to pray to false gods!" Right well back to focusing on the main attraction. Kagerou's narration at this point had taken then suddenly taken its turn Kumotake then "That's righ...wait the FU..!" Kumotake's head whipped towards Kagerou as she announced her plans on turning this bout into a boys love romp. What was this revenge? The crowds eyes remained affixed for the most part on the Mizukage's fight but the wandering eyes of some of the more *cough* Fujoshi *cough* individuals in the stand could not resist this sudden temptation. Right when Kumotake was about to voice his opinion his eyes grew wide as he turned towards the rogue with one eye shut.

Was he shot in the heart? It was getting harder to breathe. His chest grew tighter and tighter still. He could not speak as he began to gag and cough as he clenched his chest. He would not let it end this way, not in this way that mad him come off as so weak. He would instead attempt to play his part hopefully adding added drama to the mix. Right, Kaka-san said it was alright to like dudes as a dude...but..but Nozomi...he made a small grin as his knees buckled. There's no way this made would make him feel the same way. Let us assume each comma and ellipses as quite the deep inhale "Ha..I...I recognize you..now. *inhale* Se..Severin. Of, the, first , rebellion, I so, deeply, admired you, we believed, you'd died, and now, here, you are." Kumotakes second wave of Kikaichu descended into the ashes of a memory. The flame they formed dying down. While the genjutsu slowed the flickering of the fading flame.
                                                                Wave2: [0] Deceased
                                                                Wave3: 1 [4000] C
                                                                ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 340/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 315/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4750/4750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Cost: X
                                                                Jutsu:Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

>Hiwai ito [Gross Thread] or [Lewd Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) ]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

> Kumotake: Bursting Palm
                                                                Rank: B :: Complex -20 Ch, -20 Sta
                                                                Description: The user concentrates Chakra into the palm and releases it upon contact with an enemy. The force of this strike is enough to send someone flying and can immediately hospitalize unarmored opponents on a direct hit.
                                                                > Kumotake: Henge - 5 Ch
                                                                > Kumotake: Substitution - 5Ch
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                Codekasu
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor took a moment to change into her civis before walking to the arena. She had her hands in her pockets when she walked in, purely looking around. Her knuckles were still bleeding from her training session spent on the heavy bag. It would be her first time in this particular training group so she wasn't really up to date on the protocol. So for now she watched, wishing to get involved.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    The mischievous gleam returned to his eyes, Kagerou had put him in his element believe it or not. Halted, a palm near Kumotake's chest, the puckish rogue looked in to the knight's eyes for a moment. He could see the struggle on the dark-haired male's face; he imagined how odd this must be for him. The sensation of drowning probably didn't help anything, either. Like a snap, the sensation would fade, and Severin straightened up. "You believed me dead because you wanted me to be dead!" Severin looked away, his face wrinkling slightly in theatrical pain. "Your kingdom and all it's fancy nobles couldn't come to terms with all I've done... you couldn't come to terms. So you left me to die, instead of dealing with what you were feeling." The gennin reached up, gripping his chest in writhing fake emotional turmoil, shooting a slight wink to Kagerou; they were partners in crime now. He wondered how long she would drag this on, how far she'd go.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 305 / / 330 x > Stamina : : 160 / / 170 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                    > Blood / Med x > Raigyo x > Kirigakure x > D-rank Gennin xxxxxxxxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Specialist:The user, choosing to specialize in either healing, offensive, or supplementary medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At C-rank, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. At B-rank, -10, at A-rank, -15, and at S-rank, -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at S-rank. All medical jutsu can still be learned by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
                                                        > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
                                                        >

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Current Emotives
                                                          None

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        >

>

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

NecroPlant
                                                    HeadlessKoko
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:42 pm
Performance Duels:
______Inka wants to bring in a past-time that not only encourages the economy but gets the civilians to start believing more in the strength of the shinobi of the village. All Shinobi are invited to perform in the arena - but be warned! These are shows, focusing on tricks and techniques to amaze the audience, not to injure your opponent! Any shinobi found to have seriously injured their show partner will have their pay docked and given access to only D-ranked missions for a period of time (complete 4 D-Ranked missions to gain access to all missions again). Rewards earned are by determined by posts while in 'battle.' May also be considered a 'spar' when fighting an RPC, earning the rewards associated with. Repeatable.
______Reward: [vs NPC]
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC.
______Reward: [vs RPC]
Every post rewards one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 400Ryo and 350AC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Did Kagerou have a plan? Nope. Not at all, but she wasn’t too bad at winging things, so she wasn’t worried. So far, she was happy with how things were going. Her hook had drawn a narrow crowd. Kumotake looked a little disoriented but he’d recovered quickly. Severin was practically a fish swimming in water. was Kagerou’s only regret, but there was no time for such regrets.

While the plot twist had been born in jest and good fun, now that it had been done, Kagerou wasn’t going to just let Kumotake’s play go up in the flames of ad lib chaos. Right now, the spotlight was on the relationship between the loyal knight and the passionate rogue, and that wasn’t bad. After all, these two just introduced characters needed some more life breathed into them than just undying love, now turned into respect by Kagerou’s narration, for the princess. However, the premise Kumotake presented focused on the princess and her evil queen mother, so what Kagerou had to figure out now was how to tie this back into the main story. She already knew that she wanted the two to assist the princess. After all, it would be a nice change of pace to see heroes saving someone for a reason different than just love and romance. She just hadn’t figured out yet how to get from this point A to the point B of a timely appearance in the conflict between the queen and the princess.

To Kagerou, that just meant she needed more time, and what better filler in an arena match than to give the audience the fight they had still not really received? However, was it appropriate for this current scene? Or did perhaps Kumotake mean for there to only be one fight of decent length, the fight at the end of this play? Well, there was no point in fretting over spilled milk. Kagerou continued the narration, hoping to bring everything together, ”What fate! What chance! To be drawn to save the same girl. Yet, happy coincidence this was not. The past come to haunt the present. Severin of the first rebellion and Kumotake from the same. Lovers, no, even more. They had promised their lives to each other until death do them part. Kumotake had believed, for all these years, that death had done them apart, yet this was not true for Severin. Through cruel trickery, when the enemy thought he was on his last breath, he had been fed lies that his dearly beloved had betrayed him, been the cause of his death, but that was not his last breath. Severin lived, feeding the grudge in his heart, just as Kumotake lived, bereft over why he was the only one to survive. For Severin, with the hatred in his heart fueled by the love that yet existed for Kumotake, there was no choice but to do everything in his power to stop this traitorous b*****d who cannot be trusted with the innocent princess’s life. For Kumotake… Well, what would he do? Could he stay on the defensive long enough to speak reason into his lover? Would he be eventually pressed into an attack? Perhaps something entirely different?”. There, she had hopefully set up a fight scene.

Now, she just needed to wait for the fighting to start. Then the Princess could make an exit stage left. Kagerou could then dash around to to stage right and release her transformation to prepare for when the narration would pick up again after the end of the battle, this time acknowledging the disappearance of the princess and leading Kumotake and Severin for their own temporary exit. After that, she’d need to explain why the princess had gone ahead alone and then transform while shunshining to center stage. Past that, narration would return to Kumotake’s hands. At least, that was the sort of vague plan she had thought of just now, along with the hasty decision that the theme for this play would simply be “love.” Would everything work out? Kageoru didn’t know, but she did remember to put more chakra into her Jouhou no Koe technique. [3/3 Jouho no Koe] [7/x Perfomance Duel]
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Jouho no Koe [ Voice of Compromise ]
→→Rank: C
→→P/S. Sense: Chakra // Sound
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 Posts // 10 Chakra
→→Source: Auditory Alteration
→→Description: The user focuses a small amount of Chakra into his vocal chords as he speaks, allowing it to escape with his voice. This technique does not affect the sound of the user’s voice directly, but rather affects how any listeners hear the message. While using this technique, anything the user says will be perceived by listeners as a positive message. It can have numerous effects, such as endearing the speaker to his audience. The power of this Jutsu is quite limited, however. It tends to have very little effect on established enemies, or people in a high state of emotion, although it has been known to calm down agitated people.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 515/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

NecroPlant

Lanfaer

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:05 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTakeda Shirai

It hit! It actually hit! An excited Takeda flew right through Inka, exiting the technique when he got behind the kage, turning hard on his heel in a movement that would effectively get rid of the majority of his built up speed, but it was worth it for one moment of opportunity. While the Kage dealt with being briefly paralyzed, Takeda reached forwards and made the move to pull on his right sleeve at the upper arm, attempting to force Inka to face him while his opposite hand reached his sparring partners opposite shoulder. He pressed close, turning his body fully into a hane goshi judo flip, using his back leg to bring Inka's body over his hip while he bent forwards. If everything was successful and his opponent ended up on his side or back, Tak wouldn't waste time in his next few moves. First, the right hand on Mr Hizara's arm dropped down to take the mans dagger away, the final move of his disarming flip, while his left hand went for a jab to the kage's chin. He would've went for a more powerful strike, but he knew the paralysis was probably over already, and he needed to something fast in order to daze the kage. All in order to buy time for the chakra starting to course through him.

Still, even if his arm began to glow with that crackling raiton chakra, even if he had his shining moment of opportunity, it probably didn't mask the way he was already starting to take deep breaths...needless to say, there were quite the amount of physical burdens one had to place upon themselves, a level of limit pushing required for a genin to stand up against the village leader. He was just too caught up in the moment to realize how far he was taking it, and how much his body could really take.

[Kirigakure | Jiongu | Bukijutsu/Taijutsu | Genin | Chakra 390/460 | Stamina 260/400 ]

Hip/shoulder throw disarm
Description: The user has trained and performed many techniques against opponents both with and without armor, finding those with armor difficult to muscle into a throw. However, through the clever use of physics, the user is now able to perform almost effortless throws over their shoulder and hip against enemies of all sizes and shapes. They are so effective and trained with this, that they are able to track and drape the enemies weapon hand, and disarm them as they fall. Possible throws: Ashi Garuma, Hane Goshi, harai goshi, Ippon seoinage, Kata guruma, morote seoinagi, O goshi, O Garuma, osoto gari/guruma, tsuri goshi, tsurikomi goshi. All throws now disarm the opponent, if the opponent's weapon is of medium size or smaller.

Front Jab
Description: The user shifts their hips forward, unleashing a fast front jab. Gains a slight speed increase per rank.

Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [ Electric Overdose Technique ]
Official Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the Chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him or her and the target’s weight doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.
Guild Description: See official description.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Where there was once pain on his face there was now convincing anger. A scowl beneath the faux helm that hid his face. "YOU DARE SPEAK FOR WHAT 'I' BELIEVE!" An abrupt cut in speech as the formerly crippled Kumotake stood once more pointing in accusation. Kumotake turned away in reprieve "Tis true! I was indecisive. Your words were like honey and I but a mere fly in the Queens court beckoned by its tantalizing aroma." A fearsome return to action as Kumotake's hand and body whipped around to Severin once more. "YOU!, YOU WERE THE ONE SO BLIND AS TO NOT SEE WHAT YOU HAD!...and I...CONFINED TO THESE CELLS SEEKING VENGEANCE FOR THE MAN I HAD BELIEVED DEAD! RAISING MY HAND AGAINST THE QUEEN OF WHOM I DARED NOT TO OPPOSE BACK THEN UNLIKE THE PUCKISH ROGUE I SEE BEFORE ME WHOM PUT HIS SUSPICIONS AHEAD OF HIS HEART!"

Kumotake's hand began to move towards his chest as what began to manifest itself was a blade of water. The shape of a broadsword had coalesced slowly as if to say that the blade he was bearing was his heart itself. "Though your suspicions may have been right...DID YOU NOT FOR A SECOND THINK OF THE LONE KNIGHT OF WHOM YOU TOOK TO BED! I SEE NOW IT WAS ALL MERELY A PLOY! YOUR EYES AFFIXED ON THE PRINCESS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING!" The sword now fully formed Kumotake would slam into the arena creating a resounding splash as its form gleaned with the sharpness of its chakra. "YOU ARE A LECH WHO CARES FOR NO HEART ASIDE HIS OWN!"

As the story unfolded pieces fell together to aid in the ad-libbed production. Severin whom believed the Knight Kumotake was his undoing would now be presented with Kumotake's purest 'acted' feelings although this was all an act Kumotake was acting strangely passionate despite this. No doubt a side effect of the Raigyo's pheromones. Yes, the knight Kumotake had not betrayed Severin as this story unraveled he had sought vengeance for his believed death which thus led him into his incarceration to begin with. The Knight Kumotake unknowing of the lie that Severin had so easily been fed could see nothing more but a man who could not remember the voice of his lover so long ago.

The blade of water now firmly gripped within his hand Kumotake took to the charge. The final black cloud paved his way for wild charge, He had never used a sword before, which suffice to say his approach was cringe worthy to any swordsman aside from a barbarian. Kumotake would simply have to rely on the blade itself to be sufficient enough a weapon and that his actual skill with the tool wouldn't come into play. As the old saying goes, anyone can swing a sharp stick, how you swing it doesn't make it any less sharp. Kumotake would come down on the Puckish Rogue a downward arc as he raised his arm in the air to swing down.

Wave 3 C [Deceased]

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 315/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 315/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

> Kumotake: Mizu no Yaiba [Water Sword C]
                                                                > Kumotake: Henge - 5 Ch
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                Quote:
                                                                I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:16 am
User Image
Father | Kage | Twenty-threexxxxxxxxx֎ Inka Hizara ֍xxxxxxxxx Explosives | Solid hearted | Home
Chakra: 819/860 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stamina: 520/545 xxxxxx

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

[・・・]
Inka couldn't move - his nerves lit up with the electricity and he suddenly couldn't breathe. From the corner of one, dark, eye, the Anbu guard with him had taken on a offensive-based stance, ready to leap forward - reminding Inka of his position, of his role based in his reputation. A genin defeated the Kage, people would talk. The thought ran through his mind as he was manhandled, vision filling with Takeda's face - the dark marks stark in contrast to the skin. It wouldn't be the worst thing people had said about him - not by far. But Inka was named the ******** and his reputation was the only thing letting him cling to this position considering his lack of power and experience in the field. Breath filled his lungs in an angry gasp - the shock of the strike to his chin sending his brain reeling and his neck aching in a sharp line down his spine.

Lightning sparked out of the corner of his eyes and Inka's lip pulled back as he snarled - his shoulders hunched down and he pressed into the Genin with dark red eyes. Within his left hand, Inka's chakra sharpened to pinpoints on his fingertips and was jabbed hard into the enemy's stomach. Simultaniously, the Kage's right hand was moving for the back pouch, hooking onto one of the ten kunai on his person and retrieved it in a smooth, quick motion - immediately the small blade was used to slash at the opponent - only to be flipped and thrown down at Taked- s**t! Red eyes widened, a rattling breath hissing in between his teeth. This isn't a battle, for <********> sake - it's an ancestor's be damned spar and this was a shinobi he was responsible for! But the kunai had been sent sailing, and Inka was left stunned at his own slip, gold eyes locked on Takeda's face.

[ Quotes ]

Tenshuyami

Quote:

[ Jutsu Used ]
Offensive Technique: Vital Poke | Rank [ C ] | Cost [ 10st + 10ch ] | Sobagai Deba Sentou : Stage 03
]
The user builds up chakra in a freehand, then surges it to the finger tips of the same hand, causing a very thin and short ranged aura to form. From here, the user will attempt to poke the target in the stomach, chest, upper arm, or upper leg. If connection is properly made, the opponent will feel as though they have just been internally stabbed. Although contact at the stomach or chest causes more damage, a solid stab to the arm or leg can cripple the opponent's usage of said limb. While this is active, the finger tips are treated as the tip of a bladed weapon.

Offensive Style: Artless Draw | Rank [ D ] | Cost [ Passive ] | Sobagai Deba Sentou : Stage 02
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Trick Technique: Kneecap Surprise | Rank [ C ] | Cost [ 10st ] | Sobagai Deba Sentou : Stage 02
The user will begin by performing a simple combination of horizontal slashes, often ending in [ Change of Hands ]. At any point during this chain of cuts, the user will steady their movement and, rather than continue with their previous slashes, flip and toss the knife into the opponent's leg. Confers a mild decrease to the target's speed per rank for two posts if it hits.

[ Attributes ]
Strengths:
• Agility; evasion and speed.
• Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
• Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
• Grit; close distance combat.
• Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
• Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
• Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
• Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
• Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
• Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
• Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
• Suffocation; being buried alive.
• Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
• Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
• Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
• Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
• 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
• Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
• Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
• Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
• Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
• Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Personality theme music: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

Taylor flopped down into a cross legged pattern to watch the ongoing spar. Seemed like it was getting intense. She honestly itched to join in. Pent up aggression needed to be let out. The only indication of her restlessness was a soft buzzing one would only hear if they had their ear pressed to her body; admittedly a little much, or the briefest of tics as she pushed her glasses up onto s more comfortable spot on her nose.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                    Severin's face twisted in to that of furious anger, his eyes burning brightly. Behind his eyes, at the very back, was just the slightest smidgen of fear. He had thought perhaps the possibility of an outright spar was disappearing, but the renewed energy in the dark haired male showed him otherwise. Severin was not an abnormally fast man; a life of nobility left him lacking for outrageous physical feats. The downswing of the watery sword managed to catch his arm just slightly as he dodged to th side, and a sharp hiss escaped the white haired male's lips. He'd have to be more careful, his jutsu was having effects on the male that he couldn't foresee. The flowers around them picked up in a frenzy in accordance to Sev's pain, standing ready to be used now instead of lazily floating through the air. "Lies! I won't be deceived by your lies! I know what I saw! I know what I heard! I laid there bleeding and dying and they told me the truth of everything! You fed them my weakness! You wanted me to die!"

Even though his arm was injured, Sev channeled chakra through it and struck out, now that he was close to Kumotake. He had to believe there was a chance that he might win this but those chances were so insanely slim; he should have trained more. If Kumotake didn't dodge, he would get a chakra laced stab in to his side. It would knock the wind out of him, perhaps bruise the ribs, maybe even send him stumbling. The gash on Sev's arm hurt worse after the impact, perhaps it wasn't the smartest move. "I never truly loved the princess, I just couldn't see someone else ruined by you the same way I was ruined." The words were practically spat from Severin's mouth, fueled by the physical pain.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 295 / / 330 x > Stamina : : 160 / / 170 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : 000 xxx
                                                    > Blood / Med x > Raigyo x > Kirigakure x > D-rank Gennin xxxxxxxxx

[ Learn more information here ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                        > Specialist:The user, choosing to specialize in either healing, offensive, or supplementary medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At C-rank, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. At B-rank, -10, at A-rank, -15, and at S-rank, -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at S-rank. All medical jutsu can still be learned by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
                                                        > Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals
                                                        >

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

Current Emotives
                                                          None

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Runge Suibou [ Lung Collapse ] - D-rank
                                                          Official Description: In this technique, chakra is formed into a highly concentrated visible aura around the hands and any contact with an opponent's chest or stomach will be enough for them to collapse. This technique can not effect any other organs in the body except for the lung as the amount of pure chakra needed to disrupt the body's more massive [ bigger ] organs is far too great for most shinobi at this level to conjure into a visible form at anyone time without exhausting themselves.
                                                          Guild Description: See official description. Initially, the aura can only extend out 1 foot from the hand. Retraining to the max of +5 allows for an aura that can extend out to 32 feet. Each rank retrained increases the aura's reach by 6 feet.

>

> Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

NecroPlant
                                                    HeadlessKoko
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:47 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Takeda gasped at the sudden finger pressing up against his stomach, wondering if he'd miscalculated somewhere. Did he have yet another notable weapon on his person, something small, possibly a wrist blade? No...His skin wasn't punctured, and his tendrils could detect chakra at the point of contact. Likely a technique, but it still didn't feel nice. He was a tough guy with an inhuman internal structure, so such a strike didn't do as much to him compared to what it would do to...anyone else, really. In that moment of brief shock, he wasn't able to react in time to what Inka did next, his eyes following but his body not moving in tandem. When the blade hit his knee, it managed to work in just above his armored greaves, stabbing closer to his thigh. Blood found its way into the water, mixing in, but the Genin had a smile rather than a look of terror. "Jeez, it took you long enough to warm up...so we can use the "pointy ends" now, right?" He asked, a definite playfulness in the breathy tone, coming down from his adrenaline a bit.

His body began to signify "danger" due to the presence of a foreign object into his body, his eyes flashing red once more, though he seemed to brush off the situation. It was a single kunai fired into his leg. He underwent the pain equivalent to billions of kunai firing into his nerve endings all at once, and maintained such pain for awhile. "You're being too gentle with me. I can take your jutsu. I can take your blades. I can handle your worst." He said, actually a fair bit of disdain in his ruby red eyes despite that playfulness. The Jiongu didn't like being treated like some sort of weakling. His tendrils sprouted from the torn clothes, darkness surrounding it before pulling it out of his body, Takeda letting out an exhale before bursting into a sudden movement. The raiton-coated arm shot out for a direct punch against Inka's chest, holding more power than speed in the strike that time around, knowing that the force combined with his element would make for some good damage...

But it was more than that.

If Inka didn't find a way out of the strike, he'd find it harder to move after the initial pain went by. Nobody could blame him for it though, since that was the nature of the Electic Overdose technique. It had a bit of a charge time, but its effect involved filling the body with foreign chakra, effectively doubling the weight of whoever was touched by the technique. While he couldn't do anything about his abilities, Takeda was sure that the Mizukage wouldn't be so flighty anymore after that.

[Kirigakure | Jiongu | Bukijutsu/Taijutsu | Genin | Chakra 390/460 | Stamina 220/400 ]

Back Punch
Description: The user pushes with their back foot while torquing and shifting their hips, dropping a simple but strong back leg punch. Decreases the speed of the target's next movement technique by one descriptive rank per rank.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:41 am
Performance Duels:
______Inka wants to bring in a past-time that not only encourages the economy but gets the civilians to start believing more in the strength of the shinobi of the village. All Shinobi are invited to perform in the arena - but be warned! These are shows, focusing on tricks and techniques to amaze the audience, not to injure your opponent! Any shinobi found to have seriously injured their show partner will have their pay docked and given access to only D-ranked missions for a period of time (complete 4 D-Ranked missions to gain access to all missions again). Rewards earned are by determined by posts while in 'battle.' May also be considered a 'spar' when fighting an RPC, earning the rewards associated with. Repeatable.
______Reward: [vs NPC]
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC.
______Reward: [vs RPC]
Every post rewards one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 400Ryo and 350AC.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ow. Well hearing Severin denounce any love for the princess kind of hurt. Like, wow, could he make it sound any more like the character he played actually completely hated the princess? Well, if Kagerou felt a little hurt by it, then that just meant he was doing a good job with his acting.

Kagerou discreetly exited left, her wrists giving a little twist. The sound they made would heal the small wound on his arm with Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]. Upon leaving the stage, Kagerou immediately turned to make her away around the stage. Her transformation disappeared in that same moment, and a dutiful messenger bird, catching the rare opportunity, rushed to her side. "Oh," Kagerou started, She had to be ready at any moment because she didn't know when the fight would end. Still, she hastily opened the message brought to her and read the notice. The notice was exactly the reason why she felt obligated to read through messages like this. A summons straight from the Mizukage's office. Kagerou had to wonder how long ago the message had been sent out, probably since the start of the play if the Mizukage's and Takeda's presence here was any kind of hint. She needed to act quickly, as she was already going to but for a different reason,

Kagerou could perform this, but she couldn't decide on a smooth way to end. Rather bluntly, she cupped her hands over her mouth and shouted to the performing duo, "Kumotake! Severin! Sorry, but I have a mission! Gotta go!". Being very friendly, she waved a proper farewell while turning her attention to the other side of the arena.This was the best way, yes. The audience would understand, as they were mainly comprised of ninjas, and Kumotake (or Severin if he wanted to take over the narration) wouldn't need to fret over trying to cover-up Kagerou's sudden disappearance. The audience understood.

Kagerou surveyed calmly. She didn't let the joke, because it was just a joke, take any of her time, though. She could see Takeda's leg bleeding, which was normal for a spar, but weren't they going on a mission soon? Kagerou needed to move fast if she didn't want any more injuries. With an Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique ] that healed any very minor injuries upon her arrival, Kagerou approached the sparring pair instantly, daring Takeda's tendrils to attack her again... in the spot right above Takeda, and consequently the Lord Mizukage. Normally, Kagerou would find that inappropriate, but this was sparring, a training fight. She could ignore some rules of propriety during a fight. From where she appeared in the air, Kagerou fell to sit neatly on top of Takeda's back and gave her squad mate and the Mizukage a polite, expectant smile. It was the duty of any Kiri nin to know that the Mizukage had the strength to be a feared swordsman. Kagerou knew that Takeda was tough, anyone who could recover from what he had to suffer had to be tough. Neither should be more than mildly inconvenience by her sudden presence on top of them. Although, she didn't expect to stay seated for long. At the very least, she probably got to chirp out a, "Hello," to announce her presence before being toppled or whatever. Takeda was definitely entitled to not wanting Kagerou sitting side-saddle on his back.

Before suddenly appearing, Kagerou hadn't had the time to realize what was going on in the wild heads of the two of them. Now literally on top of them, she noticed that this spar had a much more feral air than a spar normally would have. Was this just normal for them? She didn't really know, but she didn't stop smiling... or was really bothered in any way. [1/3 Jouho no Koe] [8/x Perfomance Duel]
❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Jouho no Koe [ Voice of Compromise ]
→→Rank: C
→→P/S. Sense: Chakra // Sound
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 3 Posts // 10 Chakra
→→Source: Auditory Alteration
→→Description: The user focuses a small amount of Chakra into his vocal chords as he speaks, allowing it to escape with his voice. This technique does not affect the sound of the user’s voice directly, but rather affects how any listeners hear the message. While using this technique, anything the user says will be perceived by listeners as a positive message. It can have numerous effects, such as endearing the speaker to his audience. The power of this Jutsu is quite limited, however. It tends to have very little effect on established enemies, or people in a high state of emotion, although it has been known to calm down agitated people.

Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
Official Description: The user concentrates chakra into their hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. This is the first stage of Chiyute taught to all Medical Nin, it is not possible to advance without this technique. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries.
Guild Description: See the official description. This is required training before anything of this rank or higher can be learned.

Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Medical Release: Instant Movement Technique ]
Official Description: Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin, when utilizing Shunshin, upon arrival, or before leaving (choose one), those withing arm's reach will find E - ranked damage healed from their body.
Guild Description: See official description. Usable thrice per battle, including the other versions of Shunshin.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 495/600
Stamina Pool: 200/200

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

• Calamity Performance - Kagerou can perform offensive eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing offensive medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use killing hands. Harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner is guaranteed to hit as long as the condition of sound is met, but it takes one post to manifest its effects. In that time, the technique can be nullified by matching the energy (chakra/stamina/whatever else) cost Kagerou paid to use the entire jutsu, including any extra costs for additions/modifications. Those afflicted by harmful eiseijutsu cast in this manner become aware that if they do not spend the required amount of chakra/stamina, then bad things will happen to their body. The target(s) will have a vague sense of how bad the damage will be, but do not know what exactly will happen.

Dream Audience - Kagerou's dream is to help as many as she could. From this desire, the dream world manifested the power to multiply the recipients of all of her eiseijutsu techniques. With neither extra effort nor decrease in power, Kagerou can affect two extra targets for each eiseijutsu activation as long as they fulfill the requirements to be a target (i.e. contact for most eiseijutsu by default or sound when Kagerou performs eiseijutsu). Past the starting two, she must spend a total of 5(n-3)+10 energy split evenly between chakra and stamina for each additional target; n = number of targets. Odd energy costs are split with 1 more point of stamina than chakra. This additional cost cannot be reduced or refunded.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body I - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Mind and Body II - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

NecroPlant

Lanfaer

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake was left surprised that the blade of water hit. So surprised in fact that Severin's counter attack had succeeded stunningly so. Wide eyed after the attack entered Kumotake found the oxygen leaving his lungs. The blade of water vanishing from his hand. He made one quick string of of hand signs. He crumpled forward unto a Severin expectedly so. The henge of his helmet faded as the henge of the armor to began to fade making what appeared to be holes. Ideally Kumotake would imagine Severin would catch him. But whatever state the two of them were in, Kumotake would open his eyes again and at this point Kagerou's exclamation was heard. Internally Kumotake could think of only one word ******** had to take the lead now, and the lead he did. Kumotake driven by the scent of flowers and pheremones reached out to Severin's face with his hand weakly gracing his cheek with a tender touch. "Oh my oh so silly, Severin. You act as if your weakness was a secret...but everyone knew...and I think you most of all knew exactly 'who' it was. Goodbye my oh so silly Severin." Kumotake's hand went dead limp as he closed his eyes once more feigning death, and maybe even just for a moment some members of the audience looked. Perhaps a few tears were shed, emphasis on 'few'.

Then the dust began to kick up behind the duo functioning as the new announcer a dust clone. "AND SO THE KNIGHT DIED IN HIS LOVERS ARMS. WHERE ALL THE PUCKISH ROGUE HAD LEFT WAS TO MOURN, AND TO SCREAM TO THE HEAVENS HIS TRUE WEAKNESS OF WHICH HE HAD NO LONGER. THE END." Kumotake would then whisper. "Okay...you can let go now. We can cut the gay s**t and get serious if you want." If there was a mood this statement was intended to ruin it. {9}

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 315/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 315/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon

Ability Summary:
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:

>Kurome [Black Eyes]

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games