well I actually was hate my widows peak. Well I just hate it. Well I tried the fake side bang look. Well it looks good on someone else. Well I just slick my hair back into hair bow bun, and it actually looks so adorable and cute. Well if I pull my hair back in the ponytail, even I am afraid of looking like Count Dracula. Even I have dark hair and pale skin. I didn't want to tan because it ruins my skin and cause skin damage. Well I have small teeth and big jaw and my k 9 teeth used to be square and now is slightly longer than my other teeth like a v shape. Well I don't care but that's the way I actually born with it. You could actually point it out, and guess what I don't even give the rip what you say about the way I looked. Just you know I actually enjoy the life to the fullest. But I didn't actually really cared about what others think. So I went with it. Now I actually totally loved my widows peak because it makes me feel unique and powerful. And you know what I actually not yelling to you guys. And now if you have a widows peak, don't shave it off or pluck it off because it's the way it grows, and I am proud to have one. widows peak power to untied from pastel candy lover 93.