Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
GEN CON 2016 - Indianapolis - PLEASE READ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:28 am
Salathielly
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Salathielly
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Salathielly

Will you be going to GenCon again this year?
Took me to recall who exactly it was I found last year sweatdrop

I should be, yes! Should be at the same booth again, too. :3

O:
I will have to come stalk find you!

Yay! >w<

I had to go back and track down the thread from last year since I have horrible memory and couldn't remember the name of the booth you were at. Oddly enough I remember your name. xD

Anywho I figured out you are at booth 1419 so I will make it a point to try and find you at some point. I will be at the Gaia Online meetup for a bit then have to leave to go do a game. Not sure when we will get around to going into the vendor hall thing.

But till then, have a great Con! Hopefully you will get the chance to sneak away and do some games and what not!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:44 am
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Salathielly
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Salathielly
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Salathielly

Will you be going to GenCon again this year?
Took me to recall who exactly it was I found last year sweatdrop

I should be, yes! Should be at the same booth again, too. :3

O:
I will have to come stalk find you!

Yay! >w<

I had to go back and track down the thread from last year since I have horrible memory and couldn't remember the name of the booth you were at. Oddly enough I remember your name. xD

Anywho I figured out you are at booth 1419 so I will make it a point to try and find you at some point. I will be at the Gaia Online meetup for a bit then have to leave to go do a game. Not sure when we will get around to going into the vendor hall thing.

But till then, have a great Con! Hopefully you will get the chance to sneak away and do some games and what not!

Haha, thanks! I should be there in the afternoons from 2-6. :3 Have a wonderful con! <3  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:54 am
Salathielly

Mission successful. Guild member located. xD

Hopefully you were able to wonder the Con a bit. My Con was super busy and I ended up doing like 50,000+ steps in total. Lol.

Hopefully you guys come back next year for the big 50 year celebration thing.

It was good to see you again! : D  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Inuyasha_roxs_08

Hopefully you were able to wonder the Con a bit. My Con was super busy and I ended up doing like 50,000+ steps in total. Lol.

It was good to see you again too! Sorry I didn't get to talk for very long. ^_^;; I did get to wander around a bit, but mostly I was either at the hotel or the booth. Definitely hoping to go back next year! At least I helped sell a few of my friend's games.

Did you get to do any fun events?

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Crew

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:44 am
Salathielly
Inuyasha_roxs_08

It was good to see you again too! Sorry I didn't get to talk for very long. ^_^;; I did get to wander around a bit, but mostly I was either at the hotel or the booth. Definitely hoping to go back next year! At least I helped sell a few of my friend's games.

Yeah sorry about that! I hadn't gotten to walk the dealer floor yet and we had like a two hour window to get from one side to the other. We were able to do it but I think I missed a few booths. Oh well. Just means more money that I didn't spend. Lol.

OH! I am glad you guys sold some copies! Was there a demo of that game? I forgot to look in the gamer hall. They should think about setting up demo tables or having a demo there.

We did True Dungeon. That was probably the biggest event. Other than that I did make a really cool bracelet. I signed up to do the chainmaille teddy bear but by the time I got there I had just gotten done doing four straight hours of a chainmaille dragon class. Lol. So needless to say I have some crafts to finish still. I picked up a few games. But other than that It was mostly walking. Soooo much walking.

Next year you will have to book some time to wonder a bit. That or I will come and steal you and force you to wonder with me. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:45 pm
Inuyasha_roxs_08
Salathielly
Inuyasha_roxs_08

Yeah sorry about that! I hadn't gotten to walk the dealer floor yet and we had like a two hour window to get from one side to the other. We were able to do it but I think I missed a few booths. Oh well. Just means more money that I didn't spend. Lol.

OH! I am glad you guys sold some copies! Was there a demo of that game? I forgot to look in the gamer hall. They should think about setting up demo tables or having a demo there.

We did True Dungeon. That was probably the biggest event. Other than that I did make a really cool bracelet. I signed up to do the chainmaille teddy bear but by the time I got there I had just gotten done doing four straight hours of a chainmaille dragon class. Lol. So needless to say I have some crafts to finish still. I picked up a few games. But other than that It was mostly walking. Soooo much walking.

Next year you will have to book some time to wonder a bit. That or I will come and steal you and force you to wonder with me. xD

No worries...sounds like you had fun! We had a couple of demos at the table, and they were running full versions of three of my friend's games in the game hall, so I think that helped sell some copies.

All those crafts sound amazing (and like they would take a lot of time and patience)! I feel you on the walking though. Sooooo much walking indeed. xD

Hopefully I will have more of a schedule next year and will be more coordinated so we can hang out more. :3

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games