Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
~~~Silly New Girl~~~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFaithFox

Pure-hearted Seraph

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:03 pm
Hai Fam~~ :3

My name is Ellie~~ And I am STOKED to be apart of this Timeless Family~ ^w^  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:16 pm
HELLO and WELCOME!!!!

We are super glad to have ya! =) It can be slow around here sometimes, so the more you chat the better.

If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, PM me or find me in Rally. But PM me if I am afk in Rally. I get distracted easily when I am on ze web.

Au Revoir!!
(think I spelled that right, lol)  

Desires IV

Distinct Genius

Fez IV

Adventuring Comrade

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:35 pm
Hello smile
I'm a recent new member also, and one of my goals is to make everybody feel welcome, and if you need somebody to talk to I'm here for you also, Welcome to the family smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:56 am
Hello Desires!

GORGEOUS avi!!! biggrin
Thank you for the welcome ^w^ Is there anything specific I need to do to Represent this glorious guild??

Desires IV
HELLO and WELCOME!!!!

We are super glad to have ya! =) It can be slow around here sometimes, so the more you chat the better.

If you have any questions or just want someone to talk to, PM me or find me in Rally. But PM me if I am afk in Rally. I get distracted easily when I am on ze web.

Au Revoir!!

TheFaithFox

Pure-hearted Seraph

TheFaithFox

Pure-hearted Seraph

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:58 am
Hello Fez ^w^

Thank you for the welcome!!! <3 I am a social lady too :3 I'll definitely chat with you ^w^ and im here if anyone needs me too~

Fez IV
Hello smile
I'm a recent new member also, and one of my goals is to make everybody feel welcome, and if you need somebody to talk to I'm here for you also, Welcome to the family smile

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:40 pm
Ce La Vie
Hello Desires!

GORGEOUS avi!!! biggrin
Thank you for the welcome ^w^ Is there anything specific I need to do to Represent this glorious guild??

Desires IV
HELLO and WELCOME!!!!

Au Revoir!!

Aw, why thanks hun!
We don't have any requirements besides following rules, so if you'd like to represent IV on your own accord... you can either, add IV to your name and/or use an ad link to join IV in your siggy or profile. Up to you! :3  

Desires IV

Distinct Genius

TheFaithFox

Pure-hearted Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:03 am
Perfect ^w^ I'll work on that!!!

Desires IV
Ce La Vie
Hello Desires!

GORGEOUS avi!!! biggrin

Desires IV
HELLO and WELCOME!!!!

Au Revoir!!

Aw, why thanks hun!
We don't have any requirements besides following rules, so if you'd like to represent IV on your own accord... you can either, add IV to your name and/or use an ad link to join IV in your siggy or profile. Up to you! :3

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games