Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Chat Board (for all your OOC needs)
Next Story Arc Input Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite Alola region starter?
  Rowlet
  Litten
  Popplio
View Results

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:56 pm
It's about that time again, the time where we pick up a new story arc. Lately we, the admins, have just made up a story idea and ran with it but as some of you know we used to get ideas and input from you the members. Why did we stop? I have no idea. So let's go back to the old ways for a bit, shall we?

This (late) summer we will begin a new story arc and we want you the members to help make it. What will the main theme of the arc be? Will it take place in a particular region or regions? How about the villain or villains? What will Snagem's goal be? All these questions and more need to be answered.

You can throw out any ideas you want, no matter how small. From simple suggestions to a full blown story written out, all our welcome and desired.

Everyone who gives an idea of suggestion will receive three Snag Coins just for being a good member!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm
Like I've said before, don't expect this thing to happen often with me at work and making a quick chime in on posts like these. Speaking of the topic of discussion, I got a question. Can I ask why this is a topic now? On such a short time frame for that matter? Last I checked, unless I'm missing something (which I hope I am), we barely started on this whole Steel Snatcher bit with nothing resembling consistency as to when the next situation is. The most we've done is a skirmish in Pyrite and in the Under and that was it with no indication as to who the Snatcher really is and a character of mine still short one Blitzle. And we're already talking on the next RP? I'm sorry, but the whole thing in general just sounds way off and way too soon, let alone way too rushed to get another RP in by the summer. I'm all for spit-balling for future endeavors, don't get me wrong, but what's going on with what was supposed to be happening now?  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:23 pm
Blizzard120
Like I've said before, don't expect this thing to happen often with me at work and making a quick chime in on posts like these. Speaking of the topic of discussion, I got a question. Can I ask why this is a topic now? On such a short time frame for that matter? Last I checked, unless I'm missing something (which I hope I am), we barely started on this whole Steel Snatcher bit with nothing resembling consistency as to when the next situation is. The most we've done is a skirmish in Pyrite and in the Under and that was it with no indication as to who the Snatcher really is and a character of mine still short one Blitzle. And we're already talking on the next RP? I'm sorry, but the whole thing in general just sounds way off and way too soon, let alone way too rushed to get another RP in by the summer. I'm all for spit-balling for future endeavors, don't get me wrong, but what's going on with what was supposed to be happening now?

Steel Snatcher was never intended to be a full blown arc but to establish a character and some other things for the future. Tristan will be getting his Blitzle back though before things wrap up.

Really next arc could be in September, just wanting to test waters early.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:35 pm
I recall when we did the Plasma arc back when Unova first became a thing, it ended with White Forest practically all but dead and withering away. It would like to see us revisit the aftermath of that arc, perhaps by way of us somehow helping Lysandre, who we all know is obsessed with beauty in one form or another, attempting to revive the forest. Prove we're not always fighting against people. We're supposed to be for a gray tomorrow. If it's in the best interest of the world at large, why would we care who we're helping or fighting? It's our world too and we shouldn't want to see an ancient forest just disappear. Especially when we were involved in the mess that resulted in it's widespread destruction and did practically nothing after it was over.

Other than that, we haven't messed with Galactic since way back when they were still the Galaxy Club Pre Cyrus. Maybe as a lead-in to Sun and Moon have them after Darkrai or Cresselia, whom are said to be related to the moon? Perhaps Cresselia and it's Lunar Wings could be their target because they supposedly hold some form of special power which comes directly from the moon itself? Or Darkrai in an attempt to harness it's Dark Void, somehow master it's darkness to block out the sun and lock the world into an eternal night?

*first actual suggestion*  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

emensmansera

Dapper Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:42 pm
Id like to see a story arc concerning "The Great Pokemon War" or Someone is stealing Pokemon fossils and the team has to find out who is behind it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:18 pm
I like the new guy's ideas already. Just wanted to say that. *Taking notes on ideas in here.*  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:07 pm
Before I head off to work, I might as well get another post in here. Something that I had just thought about. We still have a loose end to attend to, really. The stuff that Darts had in that arc that he made. Ein and his crew. I'd imagine they'd be up and ready to go at any time really and shouldn't be forgotten about. Ein already made his intentions clear that it was not going to be the last we hear out of him and that isn't to say his subordinates (for lack of a better term) probably has some beef with some of the Snagems personally for one reason or another. While it's also on my mind, I wouldn't press so hard on the whole Sun and Moon hype so much, to be honest. To my recollection, every time we try to RP stuff before the actual game comes out, it falls relatively flat. Sure we do what we were out to accomplish in the RPs, but...that's about it. There really wasn't much there in the RPs themselves that would drive up the hype any more. And worse still, Sun and Moon doesn't come out until NOVEMBER, where what trickling bits of info is usually limited and usually comes in Coro Coro that gets translated by Serebii and such.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 am
I would love to see some storyline in Unova since I missed the entire Plasma arc. Lots of things I could do with that.

Other than that, I'm down for tying up loose ends.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:20 pm
I've always thought your best stories were the darker ones, like halloween/death/etc. So, just go with what feels the most fun. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with pokemon so like, I'm lost as to the latests region names Px
The cool stories are those that are built from the ending to the beginning. Maybe if you make the "big twist" ahead of time... it would make for a story that could go in many different ways.
I think you could use all these suggestions or multiple ones. Maybe I suggested nothing here, but hey, first post in a while. cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 pm
DignityPower
I've always thought your best stories were the darker ones, like halloween/death/etc. So, just go with what feels the most fun. Honestly, I haven't been keeping up with pokemon so like, I'm lost as to the latests region names Px
The cool stories are those that are built from the ending to the beginning. Maybe if you make the "big twist" ahead of time... it would make for a story that could go in many different ways.
I think you could use all these suggestions or multiple ones. Maybe I suggested nothing here, but hey, first post in a while. cat_surprised

Just responding to say...holy s**t it's a DP!  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DignityPower

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:03 pm
;D wassup Px  
Chat Board (for all your OOC needs)

Manage Your Items