PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:27 am
I've never seen the ocean
Not like this one

00. cert/art/whatever
01. intro (lyrics, poem, whatever)
02. contents/index
03. contact, disclaimer, rules, etc
04. character concept (rough profile)
05. finer details (still short/to the point)
06. other important details (history, locations, etc)
07. positive relationships
08. negative relationships
09. ashdown rp (civ/normal stuff)
10. otherworld rp (powered/spooky stuff)
11. requirements
12. image gallery
13. miscellaneous (playlist, au things, etc)
14. credits

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:27 am
Weary traveler, calloused and sore
Time and gravity followed you here

DystopicRhythm

Eloquent Giver

DystopicRhythm

Eloquent Giver

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:30 am
Rest, my brother, and tell me
All about the ocean

User Image

WEARY TRAVELER

Having been adopted into a new family, Rose found herself happy -- for a while. She was a younger adopt, around the age of five, and her parents' blood children never liked her. Her parents were kind and treated her well. She was often pampered, though far from spoiled, leaving a sour taste in the Brodrick children's mouths. Relentlessly picked on and mistreated by her siblings growing up, at the age of twenty she ran away in the middle of the night without so much as a letter goodbye to the Brodrick parents and "took back" her original family's name: Hughes. After fifteen long years with her family, running away was a very emotional time for Rose; she still loved her parents but the abuse became too much. Making sure to escape her previous family, Rose wandered two or three towns over into Ashdown. Low on money, clothes and energy, she settled herself on the streets for a short time before finding an ad for wanted roommates.

WALKING DOORMAT

Having been picked on and mistreated by her siblings for so long with no real backup from their parents on her behalf, Rose doesn't know how to stand up for herself, perceiving herself as picked on and taken advantage of by most people she meets. She truly believes that she deserves all of this treatment, taking it as best as she can in her need for validation. However, when it becomes too much, she doesn't know what to do with herself and does what she can to escape the situation. Running away was a sudden decision, one she didn't think out fully, and even in her escape she "allowed" everyone to walk all over her: hotels, restaurants, roommates and even people in passing. Despite being on her own for a couple of weeks, she even stopped begging for money to spare her feelings from others. Now most of Rose's time is spent looking for a way out of her current housing; it's overly crowded with "terrible" living conditions -- much like how it was growing up, her roommate's take advantage of her by making her do all of the chores and generally taking care of the house. At first they were nice and accepting but soon learned how much of a pushover Rose is, immediately taking the chance to hover over her. She's very skeptical of others' kindness, but with her need to make others happy before herself, she allows others to take advantage of her.

SHELTER

No matter where she is, it always seems that there's a warm (or at least dry) place for her to sleep: a cardboard box, an empty shed, anything.

ANYTHING ELSE?

With her siblings only being a couple of years older than her, they were quick to turn as many students at their public school against Rose. This kept her from making friends as her siblings were well liked among the other children in their surrounding groups. Whenever anyone did present themselves as friendly, it was usually to get a favor or request from Rose, attempting to use her and her sheepish ways for their own benefit. Her siblings also kept her busy with their chores, cleaning the house by herself when her parents were away -- the cleaning wasn't much of a problem for her as she often enjoyed it, nearly like meditating, but it was the principle of the matter that bothered her. She had no proof that this was what happened, so her parents were quick to dismiss any mistreatment by others -- even their own children, as they were super kind and caring around the Brodrick parents. Rose begged to be home-schooled, but the request was immediately dismissed and shot down.

Rose has the smallest self-esteem and feels the need to be validated, usually resulting in others using and tossing her aside. She feels as if she isn't good enough and does whatever she can to gain the favor of others, even when they don't accept her. Even leading up to her 21st birthday, mere weeks after she ran away, Rose made no attempts to reach out to anyone or give herself some comfort in a warm bed with hot food, feeling as if she didn't deserve it.

Despite her treatment from most school kids and her siblings, Rose was relatively happy -- her parents treated her well and she did have a few fellow students that cared for her, at least on a friendly level. She had a family, something she didn't have when she was really young, and a roof over her head. She tries her hardest to keep her chin up against all odds. Though while she may have been mostly content, rationality was thrown out the window the night she ran away during an emotional breakdown caused by her siblings.

The Brodrick family consists of David (46) and Amanda (42) Brodrick and their blood-children, Drake (23) and Alexa (22). The children were spoiled and happy before Rosemary came into their life, and while the two of them weren't treated any differently, they didn't like the "competition."

-Rosemary is an original character that I've been writing for a good few years now -- she was accepted as a civilian in 5wells but never properly used, so her story has been kept mostly the same with a few changes. I would appreciate her appearance being a custom but I'm willing to negotiate designs.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:32 am
Spoils and troubles, they burden you've bore
Pay them no mind, they matter no more

Birthday: April 1st

Star Sign: Aries

Favorite Season: Spring

Favorite Weather: Rainy/overcast

Favorite Animal:

FOOD
xxxLoves:
xxxHates:

DRINK