Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
NPCon Set Up Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-Party

Vice Captain

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:17 am
Hassli

Zana Bonanza

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Serafiella

systemfailure99

Dyed Zinc

Silenced Nocturne

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Arynaria

hey gang!

NPCon set up has begun!

They want us to set up in the NPCon Guild. If you aren't a member, feel free to join, or you can log in as Mule-Kun and look around that way!

Here is our thread. (If you aren't a member, you'll need to log onto Mule-Kun to see it)

As crew members, we need to update the about sections for Diedrich and the D-Party.

We also need the Flash Space Committee to update their section with details.

Hassli (me!) is planning on finishing out the contests section today based on the ideas we got in the guild!

We have until Thursday to get this all figured out! Please post to let me know what your plan is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:20 am
Sorry if I kicked anyone out when I logged out! I realized I could edit from this accoutn since I'm a crew member in that guild.  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:46 pm
Hassli

`.I asked to join, and while I was waiting for confirmation, I could click through on your link and see our thread just fine?
    surprised

Maybe there was a weird permission delay, since I got confirmed pretty quick.

BUT. HEY.
    THEY MADE ME CREW OVER THERE JUST NOW? WHAT DO?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:05 pm
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

`.I asked to join, and while I was waiting for confirmation, I could click through on your link and see our thread just fine?
    surprised

BUT. HEY.

dunno!  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:12 pm
Hassli
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

surprised

BUT. HEY.

dunno!

`.It's like that time in grade 3 when they made me a prefect at a new school I spent my time going "??? What does this mean? Do I have to do something now?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:40 pm
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

surprised

BUT. HEY.

dunno!

`.It's like that time in grade 3 when they made me a prefect at a new school I spent my time going "??? What does this mean? Do I have to do something now?"

I'm pretty sure they make everyone staff lol  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:04 pm
Hassli

`.I'd logged off for the night, but then I had a thought in the bath (baths are great) so I'm trying a post via my phone or I'll forget to ask:

The Rave is a Con-wide thing, right? I remember you explaining that it's not really connected to our theme, more of an after hours party. Should we maybe then break format for that section so less Presidentially-inclined folks looking for rave information can spot it more easily?
(Or worst case, folks lose interest because they are boycotting the D and assume it's just ours?
)

Is there some kind of "official" Con-format we could use instead, for what's really an "official" Con thing?

Otherwise if we're keeping the section in theme we can joke about the rave venue being in that weirdo dimension Madoka and the girls fight in, what with the surreal lighting, idk. Kyuubei (?) took them in there to fight, so Magical Diedrich is kinda the guy to get you in the rave venue, whisking us off to boogie instead of fight boogeymen... I should sleep. OK bye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:54 pm
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

`.I'd logged off for the night, but then I had a thought in the bath (baths are great) so I'm trying a post via my phone or I'll forget to ask:

The Rave is a Con-wide thing, right? I remember you explaining that it's not really connected to our theme, more of an after hours party. Should we maybe then break format for that section so less Presidentially-inclined folks looking for rave information can spot it more easily?
(Or worst case, folks lose interest because they are boycotting the D and assume it's just ours?
)

Is there some kind of "official" Con-format we could use instead, for what's really an "official" Con thing?

Otherwise if we're keeping the section in theme we can joke about the rave venue being in that weirdo dimension Madoka and the girls fight in, what with the surreal lighting, idk. Kyuubei (?) took them in there to fight, so Magical Diedrich is kinda the guy to get you in the rave venue, whisking us off to boogie instead of fight boogeymen... I should sleep. OK bye.
We probably should do that! Whatever works best for the flash committee I figure!  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:29 pm
Hassli
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

)

We probably should do that! Whatever works best for the flash committee I figure!

`.Roger that!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:13 am
I've tweaked it a little bit, but for some reason all the prize images are messed up. This happens from school for whatever reason. D:  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

D-Party

Vice Captain

Eternal Partier

12,300 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:24 pm
Hassli

Zana Bonanza

Inuyasha_roxs_08

Serafiella

systemfailure99

Dyed Zinc

Silenced Nocturne

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Arynaria

Now they want us to edit using a test forum thread, so I have made one here. Lemme know if you plan to work on anything!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:53 pm
Hassli
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

)

I think we had a separate thread for it last year..? Or maybe we made on after the face, I dun remember. But that's probably the best way to do it, so that everyone can see it. We can still include a blurb about it in our thread, of course.  

Zana Bonanza

Crew

Team Diedrich

[Elske]-[XXIX]

Crew

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:53 am

`.Hi all!

Any news on who's doing what or who needs any help?
    I'd hate to step on any toes!
    I do have quite a bit of free time, though.
    So.
    I was curious to see if changing the size of those image links would look a bit better, so I sat down and did that - lemme know if I should change it back.
    (I'm not sure why I just added those size codes in the most tedious way ever. Man. Awkward late realization.)

The whole thing actually looks like it's pretty much done already.
    surprised
    Good job!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:49 am
Zana Bonanza
Hassli
[Elske]-[XXIX]
Hassli

)

I think we had a separate thread for it last year..? Or maybe we made on after the face, I dun remember. But that's probably the best way to do it, so that everyone can see it. We can still include a blurb about it in our thread, of course.
Sounds good to me. Do you want to put it together?  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:07 am
[Elske]-[XXIX]

`.Hi all!

Any news on who's doing what or who needs any help?
    I'd hate to step on any toes!
    I do have quite a bit of free time, though.
    So.
    I was curious to see if changing the size of those image links would look a bit better, so I sat down and did that - lemme know if I should change it back.
    (I'm not sure why I just added those size codes in the most tedious way ever. Man. Awkward late realization.)

The whole thing actually looks like it's pretty much done already.
    surprised
    Good job!

Quite a bit, eh?

Would you want to find Diedrich items for the items part of teh Diedrich post and edit them in?  
Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games