Submit

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:46 am
This is a private role play for StrawberryRoseTea's Decadent and Ryghann's Aiesha. Please do not post without permission.

User Image and User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 am
Decadent stood perched on the cliffs edge the toes of her cloven hooves sliding slowly off the edge. She sighed in contentment as the wind combed it's invisible fingers through her mane. pulling at her, coaxing her into the open air and heart stopping drop before her. It was so quiet up here. Nothing but the sound of the wind as it swept past. Deca found that she had missed the quiet. She had spent so long alone, So long without anyone or anything else to talk to, that at times she found the presence of the male who had taken up residence in her little clearing a bit stifling. It wasn't that she disliked him. On the contrary she had grown rather, unsettlingly, find if him. A chill went through her at the thought of being vulnerable to being left behind again. She quickly stifled the thought and pushed all other thoughts, especially those of him, from her mind. Today was a day for relaxing.

Closing her eyes she leaned forward and let gravity pull her from the cliff. She free fell for several breaths before snapping her wings open to catch herself. Opening her eyes she scanned around her. Good. A new record. She was closer to the ground than she usually was. She relished the pull and tear on her shoulder muscles and wing membranes as her fall leveled out into a nice glide. It was satisfying to be able to test herself like this. Especially after it had taken her so long to master flying to begin with. Adjusting her wings she slowly spiraled down into the valley below her attention intent on the small lake that made up one end.

She landed some distance away and took her time walking through the trees and tall grass appreciating the way the latter tickled her belly. When she reached the sandy shore of the lake she didn't even pause before stepping knee deep into the water. The water was cool and a nice contrast to the warm, almost hot, midday sun. She caught a glimpse of her reflection and paused to admire herself. At least her parents had left her something useful. Her looks.

WC: 367  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:05 am
User ImageAiesha had been bemusing herself by coming up with cute little songs about what she saw around her all morning. The little creatures,the beautiful skies, the trees. Whatever she found pretty she would sing about. She was a very good singer, not that she thought so herself nor even boast so. The mare didn't spend a lot of time with others, but did enjoy occasional company.This particular morning she went out with a basket she had weaved with her claws to gather berries she was eventually going to mash into a winelike beverage. It didnt take too long to ferment and its something she really enjoyed doing. The few people she shared her drinks with seemed to like it so shes been making and perfecting her recipies and flavor combos for years. Today she had to head out to a particular area for the berries she needed.The trek was longer than expected so that's when she decided to make up songs.

Midsong she strolled up to a lake edge, not even realizing she was encroaching on a Kalona's space. She dipped her claws barely into the waters to feel how cold the waters were, shivering with delight at their perfect temperature. She continued her exploration along the lake and at that point she had been singing about the blue skies and the waters and reflections and memories, occasionally finding a little Rock here and there that she would stare at and admire. She smiled to herself and gave a little trot in the Sands, flapping her small wings in Enjoyment.

WC 261  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:08 am
Deca had sensed the other mare before she had even broken through the tree line. Of course with the singing it wasn't as though she were being stealthy. Deca's first instinct had been to take back to the air and disappear. She still wasn't find of the idea of company however her time with Pollux was beginning to teach her that it wasn't always so bad to have the occasional conversation. So Deca stayed where she stood and watched as the bright purple mare came down the beach singing to herself and everything around her. After a moment Deca decided that she must be crazy. However it was too late to avoid contact without drawing more attention to herself so she held as still as possible hoping to maybe avoid notice. This was a bad idea, she thought to herself. She was growing more antsy by the moment and didn't know how much longer she could continue blending her black hide with the obviously not camouflaging lake behind her.

After another brief moment of internal struggle Deca decided that she should just get it over with. She drew herself up into her most impressive posture and put a haughty look on her face. It wouldn't do to have this new acquaintance to perceive her as weak. Still fighting against her natural instinct to remain unnoticed she started out with small hints to give herself away, rustling her wings and shifting in the water. When that didn't serve to grab the strangers attention she cleared her throat and forced herself to call a greeting. "Hello." That was all she could manage to get out. But it was a beginning.

WC: 287  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:22 pm
User ImageAiesha was nearly startled to death but successfully retained her composure. How had she not noticed such a pretty mare? How long had she been there? Honestly she was probably there the whole time and she didnt even notice. Too busy being distracted as usual. She flashed a pretty smile at the mare, "Hello there! Good morning! Is this your lake? Its very nice." She paused in her wandering of the beach to dig a claw in the sands, she liked the feeling of the sands on her toesies. Enjoying the feeling she gave a small giggle since it tickled a little. "How is your morning going?" She inquired the pretty mare. Aiesha loved to make friends and usually it was easy since she is a pretty nice mare herself. She also really enjoyed to strike up good conversation.

Continuing her wandering but still keeping and ear open to the mares responses she headed into the waters only a little bit. If this was indeed her lake she wouldnt want to be offending her by swimming in it. So she didnt go past ankle deep waters but still found fascinating things in the waters there to pick up and look at, occasionally flicking her spiky tail in responses to her findings. At times she would let her tail dip into the waters, letting the waters roll off the iridescent scales making them shine prettily. "My morning has been very beautiful." She added cheerily. She wasnt sure if the other mare would respond at all but she waited patiently before adding any more details about her day.

WC 266  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:43 pm
Shifting uncomfortably, Deca studied the mare up close. She was obviously easily distracted and a bit . . . oblivious. With the way she had startled Deca may very well have had a chance of leaving without being noticed. Still, she was a very pretty mare, her purple coloring reminded Deca of one of the flowers in her garden. The way the feathers of her mane caught the afternoon sun distracted Deca momentarily. She internally shook herself out of her trance. Right. Conversation. What had the mare asked? The lake.
"Not mine." Deca commented. She really was bad at this conversation thing. Too many years of being alone probably. "It's a very nice lake." she tried again. She stared blankly at the mare as the rest of the words she had spoken while Deca had been staring sank in. "Umm, my morning was fine?" Deca shook her head at herself. At least the other mare didn't seem to be too bothered by her lack of social skills. She let her posture relax a little, not being quite so threatening. It hadn't seemed to make a difference to this strange mare anyway.

She watched as the other picked her way through the shallows admiring the shining and pretty things there. Startled Deca realized that they had something in common. She had spent many a sunny day doing just that. She rather enjoyed finding and sometimes collecting pretty rocks and, if she could make it to the ocean, shells. She would take them home to decorate her garden with. She wondered if Pollux would like something? She shook her head. Why was she suddenly caring? It was disorienting at times to say the least. Still pondering she began examining the shinies herself. It wouldn't hurt to bring him one gift maybe. She supposed. As long as she didn't make a habit of it.
"Soooo . . .this lake has lots of pretty things in it. I like to come here."

WC: 323  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:16 am
User ImageAiesha perked up at the mare engaging in conversation, even if a little. She smiled and listened and watched, enjoying the mares very solid and thought out answers. "You like pretty things too! Oh that's great!! Do you wish to see the things I've found? If you see one you like you can have it." She shrugged her wing to wriggle the basket at her, inviting to peek inside. " yes it's very gorgeous here," She looked around indicating the whole area," I'll have to add it to my list of places to frequent!" She giggled to herself, her tail swaying with her own melody in her head.
"Ohhhh maybe we could hang out again sometime? I could bring you some pretty things I've made or found!" Aiesha offered politely but in no way pushingly. She smiled at the mare, liking her company and hoping to befriend her. "My name is Aiesha....what's yours? I figured I'd ask you...hehe ...didn't want to be rude or anything!" She gave another giggle. "I guess I might be being too forward? Sorry if so! I just can't help it I guess teehee!"

WC 187  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:43 am
Deca was more than slightly unnerved by the mare's giggly exuberant manner. She once again kicked herself mentally for not leaving while she had the chance. She began to wonder why it mattered that she offend this stranger? She could just leave now. She eyed the mare, no, Aiesha? Had she said her name was? She eyed Aiesha's wing's. They were small and didn't look like they would be good for anything more than fanning herself off with. So, yeah, just leaving now would be easy. But for some reason she couldn't bring herself to do it. Ugh. Pollux's manners must be wearing off in her.

She shook her head once at the offer to peer into Aiesha's basket. "I wouldn't have any way to get anything home with me." She half-lied. She could probably manage to carry one thing in her mouth but if she did it would be something for Pollux and she wanted to find it herself if that were the case.

"Maybe we might run into each other again. Here. " She answered to the inquiry of meeting up again while mentally making a note to avoid the place in the future. It would be a pity. She really did like this particular lake. Normally it was pretty well concealed from random visitors. That thought made her consider the other mare again. She would hav had to have been pretty determined to make it up here in foot. Maybe there was more to her than there seemed with her giggly overbearingness.

"I . . Uh . . You're fine. " Deca half reassured her. "I'm just not used to company." She shifted around awkwardly again. "Decadent. Is my name." She wondered briefly if Aiesha would realize that she was the second Soq ever to know her name other than her own parents.

WC: 300  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:42 am
User ImageAi took not of decas uneasy aura and told herself to maybe back off. Not everyone is used to friendly mares as she. She stepped back a few paces to give room to hopefully a new friend. She really hoped that she wasn't going to scare her away just by being nice. So aiesha decided to tone it down a bit after a collecting breath.
She spoke more mellowly and calmly now." Maybe I could make you your own basket someday .....in a while...." her gaze drifted to the waters, watching the suns light catch in the ripples. Maybe she should just let her be a while??
Ais ears perked at hearing such a beautiful name,"oh my goodness. That's so lovely decadent." She sighed mildly wistfully. "Your name suits you dear." She gave a kind little head bow. Aiesha had to think for quite a while about how to approach this mare more carefully. She decided to lay in the Sands, sweetly smiling in nice silence while she thought.

WC 170  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:50 am
Decadent watched as Ai understood that she was making her uncomfortable. slightly impressed she relaxed as the mare backed off a bit. At least she didn't feel like she was going to be leaped upon and giggled to death anymore. When Ai offered to make Deca a basket of her own it grabbed her attention. "You would make one for me?" A basket like that would be very handy indeed. Especially with the way it was made to fit around wings. But Deca had never really had any experience with someone being willing to help her out before so she was a bit suspicious. "What would I have to do in return?" She knew how deals worked. Her father had taught her that very thoroughly in the brief time he had been around during her foal hood. She dreaded the thought of the day he showed back up to insist she still owed him for teaching her to survive. With a twitch of the skin on her shoulder she shrugged that thought away. If or when it happened, she would deal with it then.

She ignored the comment about her name. That was, again, another matter she'd rather not think about around a stranger. Deca pawed at the water absently while she watched Aiesha lay on the shore. It felt nice where it had splashed on her belly and she wandered a bit deeper in to the water, letting it cool her underside while the sun shone warmly on her back. The opposites made her feel a bit as though she were suspended in a bit of limbo. Not a bad comparison for her life at the moment. Which direction she would end of going toward completely was a mystery. Would she let herself drown in the cold water alone? Or would she join others in the warm sun? Some days she'd prefer the cold water if it just meant being alone. Too much chance for pain being with others. But she had survived this far right? What would be the point of giving up? She took a single step back toward the shore and the pretty mare laying there. Her internal struggle not apparent. She wondered if others waged similar battles. Fighting and dying inside where no one else could see. She knew that she would never tell anyone else about her struggles. Never good to show weakness.

WC: 399  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:19 am
User ImageCarefully aiesha shrugged off her basket off her wing and set it beside herself. Closing her eyes she spread her small wings wide stretching them as far as they would go. "Ahhhhh the sun is soooo nice." She exhaled sweetly as she folded her wings neatly on her back. She lowered onto her side and rolled in the Sands, enjoying the feel on her coat. So managed to retain her giggles but repeated rolling till her scales were coated with a fine layer of sand. When she was satisfied with her rolls she got to her feet and shook vigorously. The sands spewing off of her and her scales glistening as if they were polished.

She got a wonderful idea and her eyes sparkled when it hit her mind. "Hey.....if you aren't doing anything today.would you like to come with me and gather ingredients for a basket? I mean....it's ok if you do not wish....but it may be nice. You can fly and spot good materials!" She didn't suspect the mare would agree but was hopeful.

WC 176  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:00 am
At first Deca had thought the mare was ignoring her question about what payment she expected for a basket. Especially as she watched roll in the sand and go on about the warmth of the sun. Though Deca could appreciate the way the sand buffed the purple mare's scales. When Ai cheerfully invited her to help gather materials Deca took that as her way of asking for payment. Not a bad idea. Sounded like a decent deal too. It was true, she would be able to find materials faster from the air. That In return for a handy basket was worth a day with the disturbingly cheerful mare. She reminded Deca of Pollux a bit.

She reluctantly waded out of the water squinting at the sun to see how much light was left. Satisfied there was plenty she turned her attention to Ai.
"Alright. I will help you find materials in exchange for a basket." She told the her in a serious tone as if sealing an important bargain. "How long does it normally take?" She would rather have not asked but her curiosity got the better of her. "And what kind of materials are you looking for specifically?" Better she be direct at finding out. The sooner to finish the task and get back to her alone time. If all went well she's have a lovely new basket to take home a few shinies in.

WC:236  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:44 am
User ImageAiesha gave a professional pondering expression. "That really depends on how unique the basket is. If I make one that requires special shinies I have to travel to find them. But basic pretty ones are pretty quick. But if you are helping out we can find all the pretty things in a very short time. Let's see....gather time I assume will be cut down by 3/4 ..... but then there's the weaving.....hmmm I'd like to estimate at least 4 hours. Since my claws aren't super nimble." She blushed at admitting her personal slowness. " The baskets are usually made of a combination of grasses, sticks, flowers occasionally bones, shiny rocks and if I'm lucky....animal sinews. But I don't think I'd go out of my way to kill creatures for one." She furrowed her brow at the thought but omitted the fact that she would love to work with hides had she the materials. SmiLing she nodded,"so I think I will have you find the unique ingredients. The appealing parts to the basket to be weaved in...like the trinkets and shinies. However...if you happen upon good sticks and grasses that is all good as well."
WC 194  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 am
Deca thought for a moment about all the good spots she knew around the area that were good for the things the Aiesha had described. It wouldn't be too hard to find and get her things. It would still take a while what with only being able to carry one thing at a time. But maybe if they could work together. She had an idea.
"If you walk in the directions I tell you as I see things I will try to stay ahead so I can bring them to you. It might be faster since I can still only carry one thing at a time. " She stretched her wings, feeling them loosen nicely as the sunwarmed skin and muscles flexed.

"I'll make a circle overhead and if I see anything that looks promising I'll tell you which direction." Without waiting for an answer Deca took a few bounds and kicked off the ground spreading her wings. Getting off the ground was always the hardest part but with a few strong downs strokes she was aloft. She circled lazily for a moment just enjoying the feeling of the wind on her wet belly and legs. Then she widened her circles scanning the ground. A little ways away from the lake shore she saw a meadow with nice long grass that was dotted with flowers. She swooped close to Aiesha and flew in the direction of it for several feet before ascending again.

WC:242  

StrawberryRoseTea

Interstellar Vampire

9,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ryghann

Romantic Krampus

11,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:35 am
User ImageAi gasped in amazement at Decas liftoff, since she herself could not actually fly. She was always impressed and a little envious of those who could soar in the skies, the freedom of the winds in their wings, able to go wherever they wished and see amazing places. "Well ill be...." She softly muttered impressed by her awesomeness. She giggled quietly to herself thinking that this adventure was going to be pretty fun. This mare seemed standoff ish but very willing to work. Ai wondered if their friendship would last more than just this meeting as she followed along the indicated path.

Along the way she had managed to find very lovely twigs and some good grasses to use. Perfect for a good frame! Some small flowers and a few shiny rocks from earlier that day would be a nice addition as well. Ai liked the idea of adding things that she herself found pretty, maybe it will remind her new friend of her? Oh, she hoped so.

The trek to the destination didnt take nearly as long as Ai thought, maybe a burst of energy from the sudden teamwork? Ai sighed wistfully as she stared out over the meadow. It was simply divine, beautiful and breathtaking. Giving in to the splendor of its charm she frolicked a bit, kicking up her heels and jumping a little in the warm sun. Finding a short patch of grass that wasnt going to be used, she sat her basket down and lowered to the ground and rolled, breathing in the earthy green smell infused with the wildflowers of the area. oh it was lovely! Getting back to the task at hand she rose and shook off the short green stragglers she skewered with her spines afterward daintily picking up her basket and placing back where it belonged, continuing to carefully select components for the new basket.

WC:314  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces