Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Helluu, I'm new :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fae Figura

Desirable Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:58 am
My name is Anna, I'm 20 years old and live in Iceland 3nodding
I'm incredibly shy, awkward and anxious sweatdrop (Be gentle with me please)
I like to read, my favorite book is Angels & Demons by Dan Brown 4laugh
I love to draw, although I'm not too good yet, but I practice every day sweatdrop
I love music, I mostly listen to indie and deep house music (and everything calm) 4laugh
I love tattoos 4laugh
Been on gaia since 2008, although I quit early 2015 and just recently returned sweatdrop
I'm generally a very happy/jolly person 4laugh 3nodding

So yeah.. Hello! 4laugh sweatdrop heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:59 am

Why hello, welcome to the guild! No need to be shy or anxious, I'd say this is a pretty friendly bunch.
I have never read your favorite book, is it a series and what do you enjoy most about it?
As far as your hobby goes, practice makes perfect. Do not get discouraged, rome was never built in a day ^-^
Indie music huh? That's pretty rad. Is it popular in Iceland?
Tattoo's are pretty cool. Do you have any?
Welcome to the Guild!

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Fae Figura

Desirable Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:30 am
GG No ReRoll

Why hello, welcome to the guild! No need to be shy or anxious, I'd say this is a pretty friendly bunch.
I have never read your favorite book, is it a series and what do you enjoy most about it?
As far as your hobby goes, practice makes perfect. Do not get discouraged, rome was never built in a day ^-^
Indie music huh? That's pretty rad. Is it popular in Iceland?
Tattoo's are pretty cool. Do you have any?
Welcome to the Guild!

Thank you so much! Happy to have joined! 4laugh
It is a book in somewhat of a series, but each book is pretty independent biggrin
It's by Dan Brown, the author of The DaVinci Code, if you've heard of it.
There are movies based on both books, but no movie could ever make justice to the book, cause it is amazing! ^^
I enjoy the style of his writing, the clashing of science and religion, the history of the church and of science, the thrilling action of it all and how he gathers it all into a mind blowing ending that will leave you in pieces! 4laugh
Do you have a favorite book? ^^
And yes, practice does make perfect, that is why I practice every day! 4laugh blaugh I want to become really really good, and I'm determined to get there!
In a couple of months I'll be starting in an art school, so I'm very excited biggrin
What are your hobbies? biggrin
And well no, I wouldn't say indie music is overwhelmingly popular in Iceland sweatdrop People here mostly listen to either the radio pop music type, or hardcore nordic heavy metal music. I dislike both rofl sweatdrop
What is your taste in music?? :3
And yes, I have 5 tattoos! biggrin There is a picture of them on my profile if you are interested. They are very dear to me 4laugh
Do you have any?
And thank you again! 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:41 am
Welcome to the guild! I can try to help if you have any questions, hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Falcon IV

Duck

12,825 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Fae Figura

Desirable Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:44 am
Falcon IV
Welcome to the guild! I can try to help if you have any questions, hope you have a pleasant experience here.

Thank you so much!! 4laugh 4laugh
If I have any questions I'll make sure to come to you! ^^  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games