Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I have my eye(s) on you (Indominus x Duncan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:19 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Indominus Rex and NovaCracker's Duncan.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | NovaCrackers Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:37 pm
User ImageShe was in a calm mood, she had already eaten earlier in the day and was just content with stalking through the local area. While she was predatory by nature she still knew that she had to curb her temper if she ever wished to extend her family line. Which was currently just her. Unfortunately for her sister, she had eaten her shortly after birth and her parents were no where to be found so as far as she was concerned she was the only one like her and she was going to change that one day.

However, that would require her to not attack every male that she came across, which was hard for her to do since she had yet to meet too many that were suitable to her. Taking in a deep breath she cracked her neck slightly and looked around, her red gaze glinting. She could do this. She vowed to herself that the next male she came across she wouldn't attack. At least if they proved to not be incompetent. If they did then it was game on in her eyes.

WC: 186

NovaCracker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 am
If Duncan knew Caiomhe, then the Kelpi was likely somewhere with mists, and this area seemed to serve to provide the possibility - at least, as well as any.

Thought Duncan was the better blend of their parents, Caiomhe being the one favoring Kelpi genes, Duncan knew her all his life. Although he was the elder brother, he simply... Didn't enjoy being parted from his younger sister.

Especially after their parents passed on.

Duncan moved deftly as his hooves made little sound, and his ears switched, the male listening intensely for sounds reminiscent of his far warier sister. Finally, a twig sna made him stop, drawing himself up, and he snorted softly.

Someone was likely there.

WC: 115  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 pm
User ImageAs the wind shifted she caught the scent of someone she didn't know and she grew curious. She could tell it was a male and he had similar lineage to her own, but at the same time there was something off about the smell. This made her want to know who it was even more. Setting aside thoughts of anything but seeking out who it might be she whipped her tail behind her and made her way towards the owner of the scent.

It didn't take her long until she was certain whoever it was wasn't too far away. When a twig snapped beneath her foot she stopped and looked around. She knew they were close by, she had heard them as they let out a snort and turned her head, red eyes searching. She spotted him then, about 15 yards away. In the shadows of the trees he blended well enough, but she could see him. The fins and his eyes were the two things that stood out the most to her and she flicked her tail behind her as she watched him for a moment.

"Are you alone?"

She doubted he'd give her an honest answer, though she would likely do the same if it was the other way around.

WC: 212

NovaCracker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:03 am
AstoriaFallen

"Mmmm. Presently."

Duncan hadn't seen the female come until it was too late, but he stretched and yawned, before flashing a toothed grin, nodding idly.

"But hopefully not long. And you my dear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:26 pm
NovaCracker

She couldn't help but feel almost elated when he stated he was currently alone. Not that she wanted to hurt him or anything, she found him exceedingly fascinating and that alone had taken him off the potential victims list. "All but for the company that you are providing me." She said smoothly looking him over. One would think she was checking out fresh meat for sale. Though she did have to say, he was tantalizing.

"I'm Indominus, what may I call you?" She asked him, which was oddly out of character for her as she usually demanded to know things but she was feeling a little more compliant today when it came to socializing. Beyond her carving that flutter up with Nereus, this was the most interaction she'd had without wanting to rip someone open.

WC: 135  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:40 pm
AstoriaFallen

The Kelpisuti stretched, accepting her response before a slow, low grin spread on his muzzle.

"Duncan." He introduced himself smoothly, nodding calmly as his tail swayed behind him. The look didn't surprise him, nor did it bother him. There werem after all, madSoq in the world, and he wasn't filly normal himself, the male stretching.

Very little seemed to bother him - now was no exception.

"Siply Duncan. And my sibling wherever she is, is Caiomhe."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:47 pm
NovaCracker
Want me to set up a rp for my flutter/kelpie mix and Caiomhe? Or wait till we finish this one.
Edit: 10/21/17

The hyper-hybrid gave a small twist of her ears when he spoke his name and she put it to memory. Duncan, he was a face she surely wouldn't forget anytime soon. Perhaps he could prove useful to her in the future. He looked strong enough and genetic wise he was most curious to her. "Duncan and Caiomhe." She said to herself and looked around for a moment. "So your sister will be joining us then? Does she look much like you?" She knew some siblings had no similarities. Had her younger sister lived to be an adult she could use her own family as a comparison, however she was doomed when Dom arrived first. It was the way it was. "You're peculiar to me. I very much like your scales and fins." She said liking the armor the scales must give. While her hide was thick, she didn't have added protection like that, minus her claws and spines.

WC: 158

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:47 pm
AstoriaFallen
Go for it!... Sorry if I spaced here. ;_;

"I'm still seeking her still. She looks far more like a fish, rather than the mix I do." Duncan tossed his head idly, then stretched a bit, a calm expression in his face.

"Do I?" He smirked, stretching coyly. "Well, I could explain but I doubt you're blind to the birds and the bees -- we're both adults. So what is intriguing?"

He smirked, expression not at all goading -- but he WAS slightly smug. He LIKED interest. It was FUN.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games