Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!
GSW 2016 Info

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsGrimm

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:24 am
User Image

Hello, Grimmy here. After a long hiatus from Gaia, I returned to when I thought Spirit Week would be taking place. A lot of people have asked about it and I've PMed mods from last year to see if anyone was working on it.

Renia, unfortunately won't be able to this year. She's the only mod I've actually talked to and she says it's a good idea to....

Start things myself! I've decided to volunteer to start GSW myself with a view friends helping when they can (they have to adult a lot and might not be on much).

I've created the mule GOSpiritWeek since I've never been an official mod before and have no access to the i r spirit week mule.

I also have the layout done. I did it myself to save gold for prizes....which I don't have a lot of, but I'm trying. Please forgive my simplistic layout.

Please PM me if you know of an actual mod working on this year's event because I'm not trying to storm in and take over. I just panicked cause nothing has started yet. n-n;

I love this event and I owe Gaia for shaping my career pathway and introducing me to such wonderful people. And if nothing else, 2016 has proven to be a tough year in which we could all use a little spirit, community, and hope!

Thank you so much everyone that's always putting this together and participating. I'll update this frequently. And if I've heard nothing from anyone else by Thursday (22nd), I plan for GSW2016 to be from the 24th to the 30th (next week). I know that won't give yo guys much time to plan avi's but this is been rather hard to plan out of the blue.

-also leave me day suggestions becaue right now I have only picked Wed=Witches and wizards for the frequent harry potter requests i've seen popped up in the after party lately.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:52 am
Hello everyone! I am the official mule of the 2016 Gaia Spirit Week!

This year's been a little bumpy, and I'm sorry this year's festivities have been delayed. But rest assured, MsGrimm and the gang are working hard to get things ready!

Festivities will begin Sunday, July 24th through Saturday, July 30th.

Stay tuned for updates and official announcements!

GOSpiritWeek
Crew

Feline Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers