.:*Welcome To Hogwarts*:. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fall-en-vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:40 pm
Welcome to Hogwarts

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: ALBUS DUMBLEDORE
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. or Wizards)

Dear (Fill in the blank),

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

You will need:

1 wand
1 imagination
Knowledge of the gaia thread rules
Knowledge of most Harry Potter books (movies do miss out some.. but its ok)
1 profile (which will be listed below)
A semi-literate level of rp skill
A Love for Harry Potter

Students are reminded that without these there can be no good rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:46 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

fall-en-vampire

fall-en-vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:48 pm
Gryfinndor House: Fall-en-vampire (Hermoine & Fall)
Josie924 ( Angel Lupin )

Hufflepuff House:

Ravenclaw House:

Slytherin House:  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:24 pm
I would like to make up a character...here it is...let me know what you think and if there should be anything changed...and any ideas....It's my common roleplay character....

Gaia name: Josie924
Name: Angel Lupin
Year: 7
Sex: female
House: Griffindore
Blood: half-blood
Parents:Jack Lupin and Emily Emens who both went to Hogwarts (Dad Pureblood Mom Half-blood)
Wand: willow pheonix tail feather and 15" pretty flexible
Personality: Very Friendly (except when someone gets he mad, sticks up for her friends, adventureous, will try anything
History: Her Parents were also Killed by Voldermort. Her parents was friends with the Snape,her parents were also friends with the Potter's, black's, and weasley's (because they were nice to everyone). When her parents were kilt when she was very young so she was brought to Dumbledore to figure out who could watch her...at the time they could not figure out who her family was...so Doumbledore asked Snape if he would watch her since he was made her godfather. Snape said yes since he was her godfather. So as she got older he started teaching her some magic to see how strong she was in her magic.... After a few years Dumbledore was able to figure out that Remus Lupin is her Uncle by her fathers side. But she still stayed with Snape since Lupin was a werewolf....Angel was also wanted by Voldemort and when she was a baby her parents had taken her to the Potter's to help keep angel safe because they knew they were going to get attacked.....Angel also has problems with getting dreams of the future and if anything bad or good would come to anyone around her....The only strange thing that happened was Angel was placed in the griffindor just like her mom was when she was younger....(angel doesn't like to be to mean to people and knows usually Slithren's turn into Death Eaters and she hates deatheaters for what they do.)
Pets Appearance: Snowy, a Snow Owl User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Black cat,
white cat,User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Appearance: Dark brown Hair that is a little longer that shoulder length, I have blue-green-gray eyes depends on the weather and my mood. Pretty Short about 5'3". Weighs about 115 lbs. She has a scar on her forearm on her left arm from Voldermort. She wears the normal Hogwarts uniform and other than that jeans and t-shirts when she is allowed. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((with a little darker hair and red tint to it))

.:Specail Abilities: Broom-riding, Potions, Charms, Defense against the dark arts, Care of Magical Creatures. (Very good at all of these and very strong in these)
.:Other: She is very strong in her magic but pretty weak in her non special ablities. And she usually shows no fear to anyone but sometimes of Snape since she has to live with him...and he is her godfather but she still doesn't listen to him all of the time. Her fears are of Voldemort, heights and deep water.She has a invisibilty cloak...She is animagus and her form is a wolf...

PM ME AND LET ME KNOW IF THAT IS OK

New-Mama924

fall-en-vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:17 am
Name: Fall

Year: 6th

House:gryfinndor

Personality: She is a very outgoing person, and loves to help those around her. She is actually very intulectual, but loves to hang around with her friends.

Pet: Before lilly was killed, she gave Fall's mother a egg. In it held Fall's most trusted friend Pica. (In picture below)

History: Fall's parents were friends with the Potter's before they were killed, she has pictures of her and harry playing as kids, though, after the Potter's were killed her family moved away, to another country. When she was 11, and it was time for her to go to school, they moved back to London, where her father worked in the Ministry. She met the Weasley's through her father... he thought Mr. Weasley was a goodhearted man, who could always make him laugh, along with the rest of his family. Though when she arrived at school, she didn't really make many friends just aquaintences. Finally after running into Hermione in the library so many times she was introduce to Ron and Harry. They have been friends since then.

Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:34 am
Name : Elendil Elda
Year : 7
House : Gryffindor
Personalty : Very shy; an introvert
History : Her parents set her up for adoption when she was three. The Elda's took her in and raised her to be a witch. Her parents were so proud of her getting into Hogworts that they bought her a firebolt.
Apperence : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
except with dark dark brown wavy hair.(no cat)
Pet : Owl named Osiris

Milendil

WinchesterFan

5,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:38 am
Name: Shadow Staria

Year: 1st year

House: Slytherin
Personality: A major pain to anyone unfortunate enough to be near him when hyper, Shadow doesn't follow the Slytherin crowd (as in, he likes muggleborns) He also likes spying on people and getting blackmail on other students (he tries to follow Malfoy...don't work to well...) Shadow has an older sister, who is out of Hogwarts, Demona, she was in Gryffindor. Shadow also finds Harry and the others entertaining and interesting. (In his words, he would like to be friends with them.)

History: He is a pure blood, but lives like a muggle, (he and Demona live in a town with muggles) Shadow has a habit of sneaking animals into Hogwarts (he has been trying to bag a werewolf cub, but still hasn't managed it.) Shadow has been trying to see and talk to Harry (but keeps on getting interrupted by Malfoy)

Appearance: black hair with red edges and blonde bangs. his eyes are red-black and he's got a dark tan, like he's been in a place with a lot of sun and stayed outside for hours and hours.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:28 am
um... can i be harry plz, do i need a prrofile for him?  

dumbledore is not dead

ReenieTsukino

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:15 am
Name: Lilly Reeves

Year: 5th year

House:Ravenclaw

Personality: Nice,Intellegent,Clever,Witty,Serious,and works hard.

History:
Lilly was born in America but no one really knows that because she was shipped to england and different places but she was about 11 when she got nofied saying she's welcome to hogwarts school. Her parents went there also that's how they met. So now it is her 5th year in hogwats and is very happy to be here. She kinda has a crush on Harry. Shhh don't tell!
Appearance:
http://www.4girls.gov/future/talent.jpg
Her pet owl kendle appearence:
http://lsb.syr.edu/projects/cyberzoo/images/greathornedowl1.gif
Her other pet cat groody:
http://blog.lauralemay.com/files/2004/8/27/elsa.27733.jpg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:48 am
user: Lilliana112101
Name: Lilliana
Year: 3
House: Slytherin
Personality: Outgoing, Funny, Sweet, kind, Caring, Observent, Intelligent, Stubborn, Persistent. Likes Reading, Writing, Guys, Cocoa, Guinea Pigs, Dancing, Singing. Dislikes Tea, Sharp Objects, Pain, Falling
Pets: Brown Guinea Pig with a white spot on its head named Uber. (Transfigures it on th train every year into a rat and changes it back once in the school)
History: Lilliana is a pureblood but was raised buy muggles when her parents had to flee from the country because of people tipping thy were death eaters. Once her parents came back right before her first year she had been offered to be a death eater when she came of ag but turned the choice down so her father said she will choose when the time comes and until then she wont be questioned anymore.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<< except has hair down to her butt

other
: Unregistered Animagus as of second year (wolf) also extremley good at transfiguration  

xBroken Faithx

~Magic - Happens~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:32 pm
Gaian name: ~Magic - Happens~ ((Mag for short))
Name: Serena
Year: 5th year
House:Gryffindor
Personality: Funny, Loud, talkative, outgoing, not shy, stubborn, happy-go-lucky, cheerful, sometimes mean ((if i dont like u)), Sacastic at times, easy to get along with
Likes: most people, talking, reading, bakeing, laughing, dancing, all sports!, and chillian out with my friends
Dislikes: people that try to act like they know it all but they dont, people that are always sticking to rules and cant bend them even a little!, moths, shots, dogs, and people that think they are all that and then act like they are all then when they arent
History: i am a half-blood my moms a witch and my dad is a muggle but my dad died when i was 11 because of liver disease (for real) so its just me my mom and my brother who is 13 but a muggle. my mom was very disapointed because she didnt think i was going to be a witch because i showed no magical abilitys but then i got my letter! and now i am in my 5th yr and doing extremly well in school (ok not really i hav troubles but who doesnt right?) i am constantly in trouble with teachers and prefects for getting into 'other peoples bussiness' because im a gossip! hehe
Appearence:http://www.harry-potter-games.com/Images/hermione_granger.jpg
This Picture of Hermione except add lots more polish is her so her face is rounder add more muscles and then you hav me! (i hav been told that i look like hermione so idk)
Pets: 2 kittys that are brother and sister! one a girl named Chilli who is all black except with a white tiped tail and a white belly and whte paws. the other is Andy who is all gray except with white paches on his tummy and white paws.
Other: My best subject is charms, i love quidditch, and can change appearance at will (sorry name for that i cant think of at the moment)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:15 pm
Name: Hermione Granger

Year: 5th

House: Gryffindor

Personality: Bookish, smart, loving.

History: A Muggle born student with a love for books. Her parents are dentists, and is known for her relationship with Harry and Ronald.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

The_Serpent_Rider

Inuyasha_fan_girl_1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:30 pm
(ooc:

I have a question:

Would it be alright for me to RP two people?)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:44 pm
Name: rika Leshay

Year: fourth

House:Slytherin (was NOT expecting that one!)

Personality: quiet but i can get loud,kind of a book worm *scoffing heard in background "kind of?"* don't get me really angry,it won't be pretty, likes drawing,writing,listening to music

History: pureblood,parents and grandparents were deatheaters but i have no intention of being like them.originated from ireland.my family moved to the states when i was five but we moved back when i was ten.

other surprised nce malfoy was tormenting me for ''not being a real slytherin" and i hexed him soo bad,he was in the hospital wing for a week!!! cool

Appearance:
User Image  

rikaLeshay

RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out