Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
Raccoon City Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:08 am
Mason Clark - BHFD

krazysick614

*Yup going back to RE2 and RE3 except this will be our twist. Instead of the main characters you can be whoever you want unless of course you want to be one of the main characters such as Leon ect... Just making stuff up as well but the main place is Raccoon City....Let the games begin.....

User Image

After the events of the Arklay Mountains, news was spread far and wide about a zombie attack. Many nations thought it was a practical joke that was brought on by a conspiracy theory and most ignored it all together. The aftermath of the Arklay Mountains was Raccoon City, as it was the testing grounds for the virus. It was a beautiful day in Raccoon City like any ordinary day, but of this particular sunny day, the screams of love ones, the pools of blood, and the freshly smell of death lingered in the air. So far none of this has reached the higher authority who was order to blow up Raccoon City, this was all freshly new and the zombie outbreak just started. Who and where are the survivors and how can this outbreak be stopped......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:40 pm
In the RPD's main precinct, A Sergeant in the departments Special Tactics & Rescue Service walked along the halls of the second floor in the early morning before the day turned to chaos. His name tag showed, "Sgt. Hunter Steeler". As he entered the S.T.A.R.S. office he noticed a few familiar faces. Giving a nod to his fellow officers then sat at his desk enjoying his morning coffee before his day patrol of the city. (The phone rang at his desk) "Raccoon Police Department, Sergeant Steeler speaking" (A few seconds of a blood curdling grunt and the line went into static.. "Anyone having any weird phone calls lately like grunting or gurgling from a caller!?" He asked with a confused look on his face  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

krazysick614

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:22 pm
Monika 'I.Q' Weiss was at the high school watching the football game with her friends. It was a normal day. She was popular at the school and a lot smarter then the other student. Still she could be at home doing her homework but wanted to be free. But soon there was a few people acting strange when they was walking up to the football field gate.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:13 pm
Mason Clark - BHFD

krazysick614

Claire was out of town while her brother Chris was out in the field. She was doing her daily routine when an emergency broad cast announced trouble in Raccoon City. She started at the screen gasping as it state that Raccoon City was going crazy. Fearing for her brother'sife she made a call to the station and found that he hasn't been seen or talk to. Not likely what she heard Claire dropped everthing she was doing and packed up. A few moments later she jumped on her motorcycle and headed towards town. She had to make sure everything was alright and that this was just a hoax or a huge joke.

Arriving in the dead of night, Claire felt the chill in the air. Everything was destroyed, cars, buildings, even houses. Blood was everywhere and body parts were scattered. Claire couldn't believe what she was seeing as she was heading for the Police Department. It took her awhile to navigate the area as some of the ways were blocked. As she approached the building and opened the door with a shaky hand, she found the place deserted. She hope someone was at least here as the echo of her footsteps bounced off the wall. "Hello, anyone here?" Claire kept hold of the knife her brother gave her as she slowly walked in the building.

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:05 pm
Quote:
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Hunter headed into the east corridor with some loose wires to shut the security shutters after everyone in his office ran out to respond to riots. He stayed to secure the station and assist anyone who came to the precinct. Armed only with his sidearm he decided to run back up to the S.T.A.R.S. office and access the Arsenal locker. Once he entered the office he had noticed the lock was busted off. Opening the lock only lied a grenade launcher. Hunter picked it up and ran out. It was quiet and the lights were flickering. He took the east corridor out running past the working shutters. The sound of a girl was faint. Hunter ran out into the main lobby finding a young girl. "May I help you miss? This isn't the best place to be especially with the riots out there"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:30 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Mason Clark - BHFD

krazysick614

When her school score a touchdown. All hell broke lose at the game. Everyone begin to yell at several officer begin to restrain the person that attack one of the football player. Shorty after several more begin to start walking on to the field. Monika decide it was best to leave. She gather her friends up and make a break for it. Going along the back way of the field where it's usually emergency exit. She begin to climb the fence. The more scream begins to ring out. Walking by the police squad car as they hear something weird on the radio. There are many people reporting in. That people are starting to eat people.

One of the person in the group begin to talk. "Hey Ice Queen? Is it possible for other people to eat people?" One of the person said as she tilt her head."First off don't call me that. Second it's possible, drinking to much human blood or eating a person flesh can do that... Beside we need to get home and hopefully our parents is still there." Monika said. She open up the police door and begin to search it. She found a pistol with a full clip and a flashlight. One of the girl begin to talk. "You know how to use that?" She asked. She only nod her head. Ejecting the clip out and c**k the pistol back. One of the bullet jump out as she caught it. Placing it back into the clip and put it back inside the pistol. Moving the slide forward amd move the hammer forward. The gun didn't go off as she sigh lightly. "Come on let's go" Monika said as all of them begin to move. The street become on fire as they was making their way back home.

The group manage to make it back home safe. But Monika was by the police station. They wanted her to stay but she had to make sure that her mom and dad are OK. She begin to move hick toward her house. She know to stay in the light as there was chaos going around. She made it back home safe for now.

The door was wide open. She heard something and a mown. Checking it out as her mother was on the ground "Mom.... dad... you here." Off in the distance there was a person standing there. Not moving It was her dad. "Dad?" He turn around slowly and begin to lunge at her. She fell back and try to scramble back up. She cocktail the pistol back. Only she heard was him moaning. "Dad get back. Get back!" She yelled out. He didn't listen and continue to move forward. She shot him in the leg, it didn't slow him down one bit. She shot him in the shoulder bit still kept on moving. "I'm sorry dad." She said as she fired off another shot but it was in the head that drop him. Blood spatter everywhere and some even on her face. She drop the gun down and begin to cry a little bit. She wipe off the blood and heard banging on the back door. Something told her that she need to move. She quickly pick up the run toward the police station. There was a group when she started running. Not having any time to think, she decided to climb over the main fence of the police department and begin to bang on the door loud. "Hello can someone opening up?" She yelled, having her back against the door. She heard more gun shots around the area. The door open as she fell backward. Scooting backward as two people close the door. She close her eyes ND put her hands up"Don't shoot!"

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:48 pm
krazysick614

Mason Clark - BHFD

Claire looked around a bit more as she still held her knife in front of her. She wasn't sure what was going on but she knew that hell has broken out. She walked over shattered glass until she heard a voice. She looked around until she seen the person who the voice it belong too. "Riot? Have you seen what was going on outside. Its no riot. Every person in this town are eating each other. Now unless that sounds like a riot too you then you must be nuts." Claire heard a banging noise on the door and she thought it might be some crazy person that must have heard their voices and wanted to snack on them. She found a gun on the floor and found that it was still loaded. Taking the safety off, she slowly approached the door to hear the continuous banging. She lifted up her gun and opened the door to find a girl who quickly walked in. She heard the plea of not shooting as Claire quickly closed the door and locked it. "Are you alright?" She looked back at the officer and waved her hand too him to come closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:56 pm
Quote:
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Hunter shortly followed after hearing the cry for help out back. Unsure what to do he knew he still had a job. The one girl he instantly recognized though. "Hey, Aren't you Chris Redfield's sister?!" Hunter threw her the grenade launcher and whatever ammo he had and handed both of the girls a spare magazine from his ammo belt. "If what you say is true then we need to get out. This place isn't the safest to hold up. It used to be an art museum. Where are your parents at?!"

Banging was heard on the floor above them. Somebody was trying to break into the station.

Over at Stoneville Police Department was the twin brother of Hunter, Matthew Steeler. A veteran detective. He had his radio programmed into Raccoon City Police Dispatch and sat there at his desk as he listened to the multiple reports of people being eaten by others and Emergency service workers being attacked. No one at his station would believe it as they thought it was a hoax so he decided to check it out for himself. Matt grabbed his coat and quickly ran to his assigned patrol car and headed off to Raccoon City to find his brother and give assistance to those in need  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

krazysick614

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:17 pm
00Rebecca_Chambers00
krazysick614

Mason Clark - BHFD

Monika stand up. "Yes, I'm ok..." She said looking at the girl who spoke to her. When the officer asked where was her parents at. She only look at the ground. She had fear in her eye's. Looking back at him with a stright face. "Those thing... People killed my.....Mom...And....And...I hate to shoot my dad." She was on the verg of tears and her voice was shacken. "I.....Told him to stop...And....And he kept on moving toward me....." She had to relive it back in her head. Catching the spare clip that the officer toss out then banging. "What was that?" She jump a little bit looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:43 pm
krazysick614

Mason Clark - BHFD

Claire looked at the police officer and smiled. "Yup that is me. That is the reason why I am hear, to find my brother Chris. I heard on the news about the town and thought I see if for myself and to make sure my brother was alright." Before she could ask if he seen her brother, the girl was on the verge of tears so Claire brought her into her arms and hugged her. She was comforting her and told her to calm down. "It will be okay just relax I know that was a hard decision to make. You are safe, shhhhh." Claire looked up and heard a banging noise coming from the back of the station. "I agree with you I believe we over stayed our welcome. We need to find a better place to hold out until help arrives."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:08 pm
Two officers were heard upstairs near the banging sounds. One officer screamed "AHH WATCH THE TONGUE!!" Gunfire was heard going off with both men screaming. A minute later the screaming stopped. Hunter looked up to the ceiling as slight creaking was heard.

"Alright this door ahead leads to the hallway to the basement which leads directly to the auxiliary parking lot. Our armory and medical center is also down there so once we enter the basement I'll lock the door from the inside so nothing can get to us and if we pick up survivors along the way then we'll have a better chance surviving. Only place safer than here is Raccoon City National Bank. Those vaults will hold us till the National Guard arrives. I assume the Kendo brothers sold all their guns so it's up to you both if we should go there on the way to safety.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:47 pm
Monika heard the scream. She wonder what was it. She look at the officer. She sigh lightly. Any place is better then this. She look at he girl who said that she was Clare Redfield.... Wait Chris have a little sister. Checking her out. "Let's just get moving." She said attempting to build up her courage.  

krazysick614

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:13 pm
krazysick614

Mason Clark - BHFD

Claire looked up to hear the two officer speak until she heard a commotion. She had the urge to go see what happened and if they were okay but knew that they were dead. Claire took a deep breath and nodded back to the Officer as she grabbed hold of the little girl's hand. "Well let's go. Lead the way Officer." She wasn't really confident about this plan but so far it was the only thing they had. She was worried for her brother but realized that he must not be here since she didn't see him or anyone from the team that he was in. If they were here, they would be helping the civilians that were struggling to survive whatever this was.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:51 pm
Quote:
00Rebecca_Chambers00

Hunter creeks the door open leading to a dark and narrow hallway. The lights flickered and the walls creaked. "This way ladies, Follow my lead..If you see one of those things. Shoot for the head and run. Don't look back!" Hunter slowly walks in and jogs to the end of the hallway leading to a staircase. He turns around and signals the ok to come thru. "Those shutters should hold for now. You're good to come in. And Claire, That grenade launcher I handed you has six shots in it. Use it sparingly if you have to" Just then a zombified police officer in full S.W.A.T. gear pops around the corner with bullet holes in his vest. Hunter jumps back and ducts "Shoot Him!!!"  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers